1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Larping and coping

2. 3 weeks ago
    S/ö/viet

Another eurocuck leftypol r/frickcar /n/igger thread seething about trucks

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Hes even at an airport. He walked out of the terminal and was blown away seeing this vehicle. This is a common response from Yuropoors and Aznpoors visiting the decacdent USA for the first time.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the point is to erase your bloodline

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Driving out of the city to picrel when S finally H the F but he doesn't know where it is, how to navigate or survive, and if something on his very fancy truck stops working he is relying on help from some random local who already lives near picrel.
    So basically, just LARP.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. That's a gorgeous lake mate, where is it? I'd like to visit someday.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Literally says in the filename, youse your fricken eyes man

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

because you cant take money with you when you are dead.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

So buy a corvette or something instead kek

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>NOOOOO YOU FASCIST BUY WHAT I TELL YOU TO BUY NOT WHAT YOU WAAAANNNNTTTTT

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

leftypol Black folk tongue my anus

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Impaling tradies utes on my big barra block

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Now that's a real bumpah.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

4o

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Can you go one thread without sucking your own dick? Also your shitbox is USG.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what the frick happened to your hood lmao

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Roo hit it almost totalled the car was cheaper to replace everything myself only got the hood to going gloss black

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's honestly a beautiful bumper.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

it really is. love how it makes DA seethe

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lol why are these things always at the airport... last time i flew into BWI some fat middle aged dork was picking up another fat middle aged dork in a RHD land cruiser with roof tent, snorkel, jerry cans everywhere, shovels, etc all the dorky shit you expect. Except dirt, there was absolutely none of that anywhere.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

they drive 1.5km out of town then bumhole each other furiously

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>reeeeee washing your car should be illegal!

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Picking up your old lady at PDX apparently.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Lol yes it was the portland airport

https://i.imgur.com/wIW9vjD.jpeg

Driving out of the city to picrel when S finally H the F but he doesn't know where it is, how to navigate or survive, and if something on his very fancy truck stops working he is relying on help from some random local who already lives near picrel.
      So basically, just LARP.

Thats in idaho it seems.
      I was in portland and drove back to San francisco
      Im telling you the northwest part of this country is so fricken beautiful
      >T. from New jersey

>I know you have the right to buy what car you want, but here's what I think is a more sensible decision...
      >"But I have the right to buy whatever car I want!"
      >"But I did eat breakfast this morning!"

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>a more sensible decision when you want a truck is to buy a sports car!
        Is this mental moronation?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>because you cant take money with you when you are dead.
          So you're just looking to spend a ton of money on a vehicle for your personal enjoyment (or perhaps a status symbol). Why the frick would you settle for a $80k truck when you can get an $80k sports car? I thought this was an auto enthusiast board.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I live near Portland and have a $60k spoartscar and it's not that great for various reasons. Something that you can have fun with on forest service roads is a lot better. Doesn't mean a trugg, something like a GR Corolla is perfect, or a Macan GTS if you're feeling really fancy

It's like cargo pants. You don't need all those pockets, but it's good to have them just in case you need to stuff all your personal belongings into your pockets at once. It's a way of life. Being prepared and practical. If you buy a car, why not buy the biggest truck kitted out with everything to make it the best possible wilderness survival vehicle? You never know when the world ends.

If you aren't already innawoods if SHTF you're fricked. If you are, a vehicle like that will be useless or even a liability. Fuel will run out or go bad, and the noise that thing makes will attract people you don't want to attract. Many of the forest dwellers in these parts are scary frickers, like ghosts. Ghosts with rifles and dead-eye aim

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>If you aren't already innawoods if SHTF you're fricked. If you are, a vehicle like that will be useless or even a liability. Fuel will run out or go bad, and the noise that thing makes will attract people you don't want to attract. Many of the forest dwellers in these parts are scary frickers, like ghosts. Ghosts with rifles and dead-eye aim
            Yeah, I'm just joking. I get why people buy these kinds of vehicles especially in the US, but it's mostly just some sort of OCD or lifestyle thing where the owner is obsessed with feeling prepared and practical. Nothing wrong with that, but it makes you wonder if it's really worth it to drive a survival vehicle like that around when you could get away with something that makes you look less like an adult-sized 6 year old kid.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

basically he knows he shoulda coulda woulda bought an suv but the "suvs = soccer moms" mental conditioning is so strong that he refuses to

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

He needs to let other people know he's a big strong man.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How do we know whether someone does something because he's insecure about his masculinity, or whether he legitimately enjoys something or the way something looks?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He enjoys projecting his "masculinity"

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Put it this way: I'll drive my wife's Micra to the shops if it's the first car in the driveway. this homosexual would have an image crisis if he was asked to drive a "girls car"

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Buddy, I'm driving to the shops. Maybe you live in the middle of the city, but in the suburbs that 4x4 and lift kit really come in handy. Plus the cargo space just can't be beaten. Some people value practicality and comfort. But hey, you do you. Enjoy your 5k scrapbox

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

as someone who's lived in nothing but florida suburbs their whole life, i can't recall a single situation i've been in where 4x4 and a lift kit would have helped me. i've probably done more offroading with my miata than most people with lifted trucks.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>i've probably done more offroading with my miata than most people with lifted trucks
            kek i remember going down a really bumpy, winding gravel trail in my 96 camry at least two times where I must've smashed the bump stops, or something else) and coming out the other side into some campground with motorhomes, tents and hiluxes, rangers etc. and getting some funny looks from the people there

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I don't even see how a giant vehicle would be good for trails. They are too big. Maybe a dirt road or something but any mountain trails where i live are too narrow. A jeep would be a better option.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're a fool if you think you don't need a lifted 4x4 in FL. 2WDs suck out in the country.

>t. Floridian.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yeah idk bro i drive on wma roads and through ocala all the time and i've never been stuck, even after rain. unless you want to go offroading or mudding there's really no need.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Purely based on his response to "big truck tiny dick lol" jokes. If he can laugh it off then it checks out.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

what inherent enjoyment do you get out of spending that much money on a giant offroad vehicle to drive around the city in?

the only thing is the way it looks, it's not cheap, it doesn't handle well, it's not easy to park

and the looks only matter to the people outside the vehicle, ie the guy bought it to impress other people

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>and the looks only matter to the people outside the vehicle
          That is definitely not true.
          Sorry you've never bought a car that you can just sit in the garage for hours looking at it after you bought it lel

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

sitting in the garage looking at it...from the outside?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yep

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Making europoors like you seethe

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

trolling the libtards with 100k purchase price and huge weekly gas bills

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The real question is what's the point of SUVs?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The point is to sit high, feel safe, drive irrationaly, crash because can't drive straight / muh 4x4 will save me / got mad at an "inferior" car and of course shit your pants and rant every week about gas prices because Obama/Trump/Biden is le bad and obviously guilty of raising the prices to make you suffer.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I have one for towing

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

how much do you two that you need a truck

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

about 7500 lbs why

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>7500 lbs
            a ranger can do that you don´t need an f350

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I use my SUV for delivering mail on a rural route. I can't fit everything in my car and I'm not allowed to use my truck since it all needs to be stored inside. I guess I could do it with a camper shell, but it's convenient to be able to access stuff from the hatch or the side door. I realize it's a niche usecase, but presumably there's lots of other niche usecases. I really don't see the point of CUVs though, under what circumstances would a wagon not be better?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Lots of space for family + trunk space, v8 for highway use, comfortable seating, high pov, and last but most important in the USA, its big and hard to bully around on the road.

I drive a v4 light truck that I love, and I've driven many small v4 sedans. They are comfortable enough, cheap, and reliable. However you get bullied around on the road. Many can't accelerate fast enough to keep up with the other vehicles, and becasue of their size they get pushed around. I've been almost driven off the road by mid size trucks, semis, and you can't even compete with the full size trucks and suvs. The truth is in the US, having a big vehicle does help in making sure you don't get pushed around on the highway, and roads.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Judging by the goofy custom badges it's to sell a $40k+ 4x4 accessory package to a yuppie who just pulled up in a brand new $70k truck and wanted it "tricked out"

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>brand new $70k truck
      It's a Megacab so more like $135k truck with 40k on top.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just a larp really. Total waste of money on a newer vehicle that will die if any of a thousand censors/ics goes out.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They don't make amthe ram charger anymore

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's like cargo pants. You don't need all those pockets, but it's good to have them just in case you need to stuff all your personal belongings into your pockets at once. It's a way of life. Being prepared and practical. If you buy a car, why not buy the biggest truck kitted out with everything to make it the best possible wilderness survival vehicle? You never know when the world ends.

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

conspicous consumption
    conspicous consumption, male

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>buy black truck
    >kit it out for camping
    >can't actually go anywhere when camping because you'll never find it again
    >unless you install bright lights or positioning equipment that would simply give your position away to the people you think you're hiding from

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If you're buying something that expensive to camp with, you can afford a GPS receiver with a memory function

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>unless you install bright lights or positioning equipment that would simply give your position away to the people you think you're hiding from

https://i.imgur.com/tLMGhao.jpeg

Are you being for real?
        Camp at the top of a mountain and walk down it a few different directions, you aren't going to lose an entire mountain.
        If you are camping in a flat forest, which is more lame, you still have a lot of roads and rivers and water features to keep track of.

>paint your truck jet black like its from area 51
        >camp somewhere really obvious

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>camp somewhere really obvious
          What you mean the woods? There's nowhere inconspicuous left unless you go to the Yukon or some shit.
          "the wilderness" as people, especially these survivalist LARPs, think about it is actually already vastly privately owned and not nearly as open or wild as you would think, and what's currently open to the public can be closed off very quickly.
          These dudes just think they are going to roll out to their favorite fishing spot and wait out some societal collapse or whatever.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

that's why im saying black trucks are dumb
            mil larpers should go for woodland or olive at least so they are not as obvious during the day. also imo the matte black car doesn't blend into nature as well as these people think, and if in peacetime you have to share your campsite with other people, they'll just think your car is ugly and ruining the view.
            meanwhile in shtf scenario, a random black pickup truck out in the middle of nowhere is just a massive target.
            either the boys will think you're a fed, opfor will think you're a fed, or the feds will think you're a fed, and there will be an escalation. it's stupid.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Alright I understand what you are getting at now.
            Where I'm at the local yeehaws drive whatever truck, old or new, in all colors and brands but the real distinct "I'm a local" look is just tasteful and practical mods on a truck that has some dents and mud on it.
            The government drives white and green fleets of chevy/ford and fish and game and land management is already out there and familiar with everyone. Logging companies really own the show and have massive amounts of employees and logistics to, you know, do business.
            If you drove OP's truck through a muddy ass road nobody would think twice about it but would still out you as a richgay and possible recent city transplant.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>already vastly privately owned
            most of it is federal land

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Are you being for real?
      Camp at the top of a mountain and walk down it a few different directions, you aren't going to lose an entire mountain.
      If you are camping in a flat forest, which is more lame, you still have a lot of roads and rivers and water features to keep track of.

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Look how clean it is. I bet that car has never seen a dirt road in its life.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

my rwd shitbox literally goes offroad harder than any 4wd and awd lol doesnt even need offroad tyres

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Hedanistic consumerism. "Overlanding" in Amarica isn't challenging or difficult. But it gives the illusion of doing something challenging with little risk other than the obvious financial one.

You don't realize how silly it all is until you go out there on a weekend and see all the sxs, dirt bikes, and families with kids. Social influencer are giving people a curated image of what overlanding looks like in North America. It's all just a big lamp and is also getting a lot of trails shut down to vehicles.

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>What exactly is "the point"?
    It's so that normal socially adjusted people know who to laugh at

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

SO THAT EVERYONE THINKS MY DICK STILL GETS HARD

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Truck Derangement Syndrome
      diagnosis: obsessed europoor

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

jokes on you bud i own a half ton 🙂

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah a 500 "kilogramme" compact with a 0.9 "litre" turbodiesel. It's zippy on the twisties though! Very peppy and sporty compared to the 0.7 turdbodiesel

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

97 gmt 400 5.7 gayboy

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

greggs on "the bonnet", chap

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

wtf are you saying gay. what queer mobile do you drive

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

bloody hell bruv you're thick

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

how does it feel to drive europe's hellcat

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

90 horsepower is bloody fast, scary to drive
            it's a diesel so it has a lot of low end torque! pulls like crazy!

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This truck looks like it's never even seen a road that wasn't paved

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It’s a LARP for white trash, who are not 75% of all white people.

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That actually seems like a good build for off-road camping

Something an urban bug cannot comprehend

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You can off road camp out of a stock Honda element lmao.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You mean on a well maintained dirt road.

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ego boost and fragility

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

is that a spare tire on the roof? Do these sorts of guys even know how to change a tire? lel

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Larping as a tacticool SHEEPDAWG PATRIOT [who will do nothing if the police choose to confiscate his ten nearly identical AR-15s he "built" himself]

31. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because when I'm in my TRUCK I am the invincible ruler of the road. I buy the 6.7L so everyone in my suburb knows I"M the boss and they know that I could be country if I wanted to. My spotlessly clean TRUCK, which in truth, I don't really need or have a use for, is a powerful symbol, indicative of my economic dominance among lesser beings. And as a resourceful American, I take pride in knowing that I COULD handle any tough truck situation that arises, even if it never does.

Additionally, if any are so foolish as to cross my path, the fates of lesser vehicles and pedestrians are sealed. It's the end they chose. I care not about fuel economy, "Economy" doesn't enter the equation when I already took out a 96 month loan on $80,000 on 8,000 pounds of all American steel. Tell me son, what shits do I give about the price of diesel? From atop my high castle, my mobile command battleship, I look down upon your poor little econo box, so pitifully designed for maximum "efficiency" at the expense of your happiness.

Do not even try to overtake me, because your feeble efforts will be met with coal rolled so black that you'll think it's night time. When I am in my TRUCK, I am in command. Yes, I am in a hurry, because my time is more valuable than yours, as evidenced by the amount I'm willing to invest in my personal transport. As such, I have the power to part traffic before me like I'm Moses himself. As they say, the higher the truck, the closer to God. My elevated position puts me nearer the clouds, in the company of angels, whilst you grovel in the dirt amongst the snakes and spiders. Why do I tailgate you? I'm scarcely even aware of your presence, no more than an elephant is aware of an ant. You were just a bump on the road. You and I are not the same.

32. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nice truck, ruined with shit paint.
    Why is it always all black with these gays?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *