Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Reliability and parts availability, plus finding a guy to do the work

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>parts availability
      I'm pretty sure all parts are readily available, but I agree on the "finding a guy to do the work" part

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I don't think so. I have a basic b***h bmw and had to order sump bolts from Germany, no local dealership had them. Imagine what it's like with a rare italian luxury car.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>i had a bmw
          >local dealership
          >imagine
          do you know anything based in the real world?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

most reliability problems in maseratis are just lowlife leasing the car for 2 years just to floor it before warm up until they blow a gasket
      bmw solved this problem with a temporary rev limiter

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

4-doors

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ugly, american, unreliable, brand was a joke even 40 years ago.
    It's essentially when someone clueless about cars buys something "Italian"

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>It's essentially when someone clueless about cars buys something "Italian"

that would be a Masserati

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>luxury car depreciating rapidly
    how new are you?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>what is Lexus

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Lexus
        >Luxury
        Lexus sole purpose is to be low grade/available "luxury". It's just a slightly nicer Toyota.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

you're black and you lane switch a lot. No tools. Am I right or wrong? Be honest. I'm not even trying to be a dick.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you're black and you lane switch a lot. No tools. Am I right or wrong? Be honest. I'm not even trying to be a dick.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

ill take that as a yes kek. me i never change lanes and im white, wealthy and i have a lot of tools. its just one of the many more subtle things that separates me from lower class beings. btw you look like an insect to me when you scurry around in traffic like a frantic wienerroach.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>me i never change lanes
            you proudly wait behind a slow moving truck while the rest of traffic goes?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

but you'll never post a pic of your car, so drop the act

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Random questions out of nowhere that has nothing to do with the topic at hand
            Frick off glow gay

Who is this?^

ill take that as a yes kek. me i never change lanes and im white, wealthy and i have a lot of tools. its just one of the many more subtle things that separates me from lower class beings. btw you look like an insect to me when you scurry around in traffic like a frantic wienerroach.

You're moronic.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

(me)
            Why does every board and thread have to have a schizo in it?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You're moronic.
            yea but do you do it? please be honest. me i personally try to minimize lane changes since each one is a liability and the only people that do it are poor non-whites and women. So do you do it? have you ever even considered minimizing such a thing?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're not going to bait or change topics. Lexus are just a fancier Toyota. Low grade luxury.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Lexus are just a fancier Toyota. Low grade luxury.
            i agree with you about that. do you change lanes a lot? you can lie or be honest it doesnt matter, no pressure.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So luxury cars are basically not worth shit since they aren't really all the popular among the general population so when the manufacturer moves on to newer/different designed shit. You're shit out of luck because there's no aftermarket for those parts.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

why wont you answer the lane changing question? are you the same guy?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's almost as if I'm no obligated to say anything to you outside the topic that I'm interested in talking about. You're shit outta luck. Maybe take me out to dinner some time and I'll tell you, homosexual.

• 3 weeks ago
            roach killer

youre a fricking black ricer and you know it lamo

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Whatever you want to believe in that fricked up little mind of yours.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

(me)

youre a fricking black ricer and you know it lamo

Here, let me doxx myself!

>"HERE I AM! ROCKING LIKE A HURRICANE!"

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

This was an $90,000 car

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>6 cyl
          nothing luxurious here

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

while it's common knowledge that luxury cars depreciate like shit, Maserati is the leader statistically. I think Quatroportes lose like 70 percent of their value in the first three years of ownership. that's why I'm asking-Im curious as to what is the reason behind. Actually, I've been thinking of buying a used Granturismo. they are fine looking cars and you can get an almost new one from nothing, but I do wonder if there's a catch

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No aftermarket parts. Even the oem are a pain. So I hear. I actually work in an aftermarket parts warehouse. Some guy driving on of these asked if we have a radiator.
    >"We don't dude, gotta go oem/dealer. Sorry."
    >"Wtf really?!"
    Dude you drive a fricking Maserati. Stop trying to be a cheap butthole. Driving a luxury car means you're just begging to get gaped unless you have "Frick you, I don't care" amounts of money.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>plastic engine
    >auto only
    those 2 things tend to kill resale

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>auto only
      the target audience for these cars isn't 19yo boyracers, so that's not a problem at all. a manual in a huge luxury sedan is dumb anyway
      >plastic engine
      oh you are one of those people who don't know how composites work? plastic used in engines isn't the same plastic your pen is made of, moron. also, how is this a "plastic engine" by any stretch of imagination? the only thing made of plastic I see is the intake manifold, but that's normal, all LS engines have manifolds like that and nobody complains

• 3 weeks ago
        p

I fricked your plastic mom, gay.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

no shit you only get to "frick" plastic women

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>composites
        plastic
        >the only thing made of plastic I see is the intake manifold
        cant have plastic
        >automatic good
        no

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>composites
          >plastic
          yes, plastic is a composite, just like carbon fiber btw
          >cant have plastic
          yeah, a naturally aspirated engine totally needs a metal intake manifold for all that added cost and weight! or what else do you want it obe made of? carbon? yeah, 10k extra for a fancy looking intake that is almost the same as the plastic one genius!
          >automatic good
          yes it is good in a big luxury car and a manual ha sno place in it. go drive your rusty manual honda, boyracer

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>just like carbon fiber
            kek just stop, you wont convince me to buy plastic or autos. even if you did, resale values on these rental spec Black person chariots is not gonna get any better. pick something else to ree about you look so pathetic. do you switch lanes a lot in traffic?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I had two 20yo ls1 intake manifolds crack so yeah they age like shit

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Based materials engineer.
        The whole "plastic is le bad" would be news to NASA who developed it for space travel.

I work in construction with pic related all the time for concrete. The black teeth on the top are high density PVC and get thrown around rougher than

I fricked your plastic mom, gay.

mom and daughter on a Saturday night. I have never seen one get broken, although I have seen the aluminum and steel main structures crack and break all the time.

Plastics are actually a miracle material.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

* Pic attached

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>BROS IM CHANGING LANES IN MY AUTOMATIC IM WINNING IN TRAFFIC!!!!
    >why does no one wanna buy my clapped out mazdarattii????
    kek, thats you ahmed

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>plastic is just like carbon fiber bros!!!!!
    >why does no one wanna buy my car?

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Plastics are actually a miracle material.
    >whys everyone lowballing me???

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/f8HxtqV.gif

>BROS IM CHANGING LANES IN MY AUTOMATIC IM WINNING IN TRAFFIC!!!!
      >why does no one wanna buy my clapped out mazdarattii????
      kek, thats you ahmed

https://i.imgur.com/QCPDwYi.jpg

>plastic is just like carbon fiber bros!!!!!
      >why does no one wanna buy my car?

Why are you like this man? Nobody who matters actually cares about resale value. , of which a cast iron intake manifold has no effect anyway.
      This guy is just another "muh factory jobs" rust belt loser living off a decaying pension he never really earned driving his "dont make em like they used to 94 Dodge Ram" while schlepping his fatter every year midwest ham beast woman to bowling.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Nobody who matters actually cares about resale value.
        i diddnt make the thread, i dont even advocate for caring about resale i just thought it was funny hes so confused why the shit he likes is worthless.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>cast iron intake manifold
        almost forgot, you have no tools. You like changing lanes a lot when commuting to get to your destination faster?

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because they are in fact, ass

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I should buy one and put an ls into it

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they sold like 12 units total, so getting parts and finding someone to work on it is next to impossible

I own a vehicle that has parts interchangeability with millions of vehicles. I can fix it for cheap or can find a mechanic to work on it at every city on the planet.

Thats the price you pay to stand out in your italian sedan lmao

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Same reasons Alfas depreciate like man
    Italian engineering

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *