Sons of Anarchy expanded the demographic appeal of the motorcycle club (MC) content subgenre in a way that no other film or television series has ever...

Sons of Anarchy expanded the demographic appeal of the motorcycle club (MC) content subgenre in a way that no other film or television series has ever done for its respective counterpart genre or subgenre while still remaining downright enjoyable for average dudes and some of the baddest motherfrickers out here. No other long form television series is better to watch with your woman.

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't have a woman. What do?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Bring the good aspects of Jax into the world. Make yourself better, get yourself out there, be busy. Women will start to come to you. A lot of the time this will mean that they will just put themselves in your field of vision and hang around waiting for you to make a move. Then it's up to you to do it. Don't emulate the bad aspects of Jax (Hamlet) or his tragic personality flaw, the inability to be decisive and act when it is most important.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Jax was a depressed criminal who got everyone he knew killed then killed himself

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yes. Hamelt too had a tragic flaw, but what made it tragic was there was so much good in him.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

this shit? it's like a 13 year old wrote it

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Soap opera but with "tough" dudes, hard pass

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sons of anarchy was terrible

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Did a guy on a motorcycle take your high school crush to prom or something?

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

motorcycle clubs are for gays

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Tell me that your high school crush loved the rumble of someone else's V-twin turbo without telling me that she loved the rumble of someone else's V-twin turbo.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Bet that post getting digits stung extra hard for that shitter

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

He didn't even have the balls to respond after that.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Completely and utterly dominated

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

didn’t have a “crush”, I had a girlfriend. And you type like a flaming homosexual

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Heh, sure kid.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>a bunch of fat men with fancy moustaches wearing leather and riding "hogs" aren't homos, bro
        >t-trust me

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A.i is so funny

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

SOA was pretty shit apart from the IRA plotline (and even that was an ass pull). It was obvious that Sutter was a dickriding MC gay who wanted to portray it the most romantic and unrealistic way possible. And he achieved that.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

SET UP A MEET WITH YELLOW
    REACH OUT TO BROWN
    BLOWBACK
    CLOSE THE WEAPONS PIPELINE AND GET OUT OF DRUGS
    JAYSUS CHROIST JACKIE BOY

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>tats
    Dropped

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I watched so many seasons. Too many, until I realized it's just a melodrama where the relationship drama includes punching because they're bikers and shit. It's a pure chickflick, and not even in a good way. A fricking telenovela.

Only Oz has made me feel the same kind of embarrassment, because it's of course just a gay fantasy.

They cheat you in, and it will take embarrassingly long time for you to realize what you're actually watching.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

moronic AI pajeet

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

GOOD MORNING SIR

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Love this show. Love the film cut too, but the docuseries cut is really something else.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>AI image
    >cookie-cutter moronic question

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>demographic appeal of the motorcycle club (MC)
    >appeal
    No, awareness maybe but appeal? No.

Captcha XXXXA

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Didn't this show appeal to only 40 year old white women because it was a soap opera with an MC as the backdrop?

You go in expecting hardcore bikers fricking shit up but what you actually got was three straight episodes of dudes talking about other dudes behind their back like a bunch of housewives. Then two minutes of action would happen and they'd have to talk about it for another three episodes behind each others back. Shit was terrible and I only made it a season and a half before dropping

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

People in this thread are acting like they have never been in an long term relationship (LTR) with a woman. Everyone knows you wind up watching stupid shit with them. The innovation of SoA is making it actually tolerable by making it MC content.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *