Spanish woman raped during motorbike tour of India with husband

Who is in the wrong here /misc/ ?
https://twitter.com/SumitHansd/status/1763908385806975066
https://www.independent.co.uk/asia/india/india-spanish-tourist-rape-jharkhand-b2506088.html

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>had a nightmare
    >mfw they are reporting literal dreams as news now

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Sleep with one eye open clenching your butthole tight

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

EEEEEEXIT LIGHT

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>raped
    Nope, just typical cheating prostitute

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

lol imagine getting raped by 4 inch subhuman scammer "penis". she is a disgrace and so is her israelite/arab looking oldhead bf

4. 2 months ago
    william of /pol/

>Go to 3rd world shithole
    >"Oh my god it's a 3rd world shithole!!!" - t. idiots

It's like going to Africa and going; "God the food is shit here!"

Stay in Europe you fools.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

look to me like she enjoy the D

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm so cynical I can't help but feel that their relationship is entirely over. Every single day she's going to be remembering the orgasms she had during the rape, and then also how weak her husband was for being unable to stop it.
    Shit's crazy.

• 2 months ago
      william of /pol/

Poo's have the smallest dicks in the world, so I doubt that.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

two women got raped and the burglar tied up the husband of one of the women and force him to watch them rape both woman...years later they divorce and he is now married to a man

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

yep, that would certainly traumatise you and take your manhood away

might as well wear a dress and bend over for another man afterwards lolol

I guess that sums up what happened to American males

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yeah that's fran drescher (jew)

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

If your wife has had sex with another man how could you stay with her? Not arsed if it's rape. eat the fella who did it, see she's alright, trade her in.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

she took them 7 wieners like a tramp i meant champ

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>shocking

9. 2 months ago
    Sage

This is the 585848377th thread about this today. Chinese bots are in full force.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

First of all, we don't even know the full story. Maybe she just regrets sleeping with a bunch of Indian guys? Many European women travel to India to hook up with Indian men so it wouldn't surprise me if she did that but wanted to hide it from her husband.
    So it's her word against 7 other people. The odds are that she's the one whose lying.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Pajeet detected. Why do hindus always defend India being a shithole rape dump??

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Pajeet detected.
        more like you're a boomer who's too moronic to comprehend obvious sarcastic humor. go back to facebook gramps

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Many European women travel to India to hook up with Indian men
      Cool story saar

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

"Ranjeet, call the gang. Plan S has also failed. Time to activate plan R"

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I like how after instantly getting rejected by the one girl he immediately goes to the other.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Many European women travel to India to hook up with Indian men
      lol.
      if so, just the ones with scat fetishes.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Riiiiiiiight rajpoop. Sure they do.
      Look, it's time for you to realize that you're weak from vegetarianism, stupid from your stupid parents, you all have micropenises and you all smell like dogshit and garbage. The most desperate passportbros don't even consider poojeetas because your entire race is hideous. Even though poojeetas slobber over White men in the same cringe socially moronic way that poojeets slobber over White women.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

they shouldn't have gone to india
    it's a cesspool

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This news story is literally the first thing I've ever seen jeets be genuinely proud of. All the ceo bullshit they post is half hearted because they are tacitly seeking validation in the process of attempting to brag. But a bunch of derelicts abuse Hispanic tourists and they're gloating like they were hoping to if they didn't get destroyed in cricket. As if all of their civilization cargo culting has been in vain, the only thing they really find dignity in is uninhibited rape.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

She was redeemed benchod sars

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

he's just mad because they didn't rape him too.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

DO NOT REDEEM YOU BLOODY b***h!

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

She looks pretty good, I got jumped by 3 hispanics and my eyes were swollen shut for 3 days...she looks like she took a fall.
    Prolly had more fun than the old man provides and the attention is 'priceless'...
    Expect more 'tourist rape' stories from the online attention prostitute crowd...

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

meanwhile girl in picrel knew better. she arrived in new delhi, walked from the airport to the hotel and then had a nervous breakdown from what she saw and did not redeem and left in the morning

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

kek
      Pajeets are charming

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

they slept with many pink skinned English girls over the years

yall cant get enough of curry and curry D haha

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

now you just know she's going
      >i told you
      to her lad

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Quite fascinating to watch the visceral reaction of that white woman.

You cna easily imagine, safely back int the west, the israelite controleld magazines and enws telling her that diversity is good and that importing another million pajeets will mean more spicy food and her thinking "oh that sounds good - and I want to be nice to people".

It's a sad state of affairs when women are allowed to vote. Maybe her trip to India redpilled her, who knows?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

yeah. "our" media is guilty of crimes against humanity. These israeli people need to go.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

yeah. "our" media is guilty of crimes against humanity. People live detached from reality, even in their own cities. They are told by mass media what is real and believe it. These israeli people need to go.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Imagine how much of a shithole your country must be that merely seeing it in person can cause a person to react this way.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Can someone post the link, I need to watch with audio please.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Why is she crying? Those people are going to be her future CEOs.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The doctors reported that they found no physical signs of penetration, she said "of course - they were Indian"

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Are Spaniards Muslims? I need to know before I decide who’s the victim here.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Thats the standard way of welcoming tourist to India

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

She posted bobs and vageen

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>not political
    I hate you new gays so much. /misc/ is politically incorrect not politics you dumb frick.
    >This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Based high test Chadjeets raping everything that moves.

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

That's Nassim Taleb

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

yeahhhh she wasnt raped
    they groped her bops and vagene
    no penetration
    an insult to actual rape victims
    stupid roastie

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

yeah, but they reported it as Rape because they want to paint sweet Indian men who are the hardest working and most intelligent men in the world as rapists

Meanwhile they promote Rap Music and the vile black guys who talk about smacking their bishes and doing drugs all day long

Western society is a mess. Stop promoting homies and stop hating Indians/Hindus

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Old news.
    Get over it homosexual israelite.

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>spanish
    she doesn't look spaniard. She looks latin american. I'm not justifying the rape.

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Total Pajeet Death

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The hubris shitjeets have is off the charts.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

leafs sending their tractors to Darwinize the pajeets

i am surprised tbqh

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

wild how little respect they have for large vehicles

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

60-IQ is a b***h

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

She's giving off severe ex prostitute vibes. Bet she didn't feel shit from those indian dicks. Looks like she took a beating, though.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yes, she worked. I had the same feeling.

She was not raped, she was robbed. No normal women will go just 'yeah I jsut got raped by 7 pajeets'. Fran Drescher was traumatized for life and he had all the israelite power behind her.

And that's a good thing because women usually end themselves after such trauma. Death to those savages.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>She was not raped, she was robbed. No normal women will go just 'yeah I jsut got raped by 7 pajeets'
        You're forgetting how tiny pajeet wiener is. It's unlikely that some of them actually achieved penetration.

30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Who would go to India at this point without assuming they are going to be raped? Lmao, blame it on these fools. If you are travelling to India, make sure you bring enough lube with you

31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

> name of the perps not reported

they are muslims anon. every fricking time.
    just like how when blacks commit crimes its hidden and memoryholed and when whites do, its on the front page in bold letters.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Like a clockwork

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Cope, you people are the filthiest paki lowlifes the world has ever seen.

32. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Go to 3rd world country
    >Surprised when 3rd worlders get rapey as they always do
    >Indians literally have entire religious stories and festivals built around the celebration of rape

Why would anyone willingly take a vacation to India?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Indian culture is literally rape culture. Rape culture exists in India. They love to rape

33. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Be hindu
    Rape
    Repeat

34. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Imagine your woman was fricked out by 7 poor. Only an honor killing could end the shame.

35. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

she looks like an imported "wife" from south america i give 90% chance she is/was a hooker

36. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

oh my GOD we indian men are SUPER GAY and we fricking LOVE SMOKING HOT WHITE wienerS!!!!! OMG we are wiener CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Husband was in the wrong for not filming it tbh.

38. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It was already established in other threads this happened in Jharkhand a literal feral and tribal part of India where they rape and rob everyone including each other on a regular basis. Nobody ever goes there even cops are just paramilitary that do sweeps picking up rapists to shoot in the woods.

39. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nothing is more disgusting and pitiful on this planet than poor ugly brown people.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *