Spatial Awareness and vehicle type

Over the past eight months out of my own curiosity and because of my new job changing my commute I've been paying attention to the way people drive a lot more than I used to. My new commute takes me through residential areas a lot more than I used to and what I've noticed is, contrary to some of the trugg slander that gets posted her quite often is it appears that trugg and van drivers appear to be some of the most courteous, least aggressive, and most spatially aware drivers on the roads. By contrast drivers of compacts seem to be some of the most nervous and aggressive drivers often unable to judge the size of their vehicle on narrow streets with parking and often taking up the entire road where two super duty fords easily pass at speed limit and will often cut off trugg or can drivers and then blame said drivers for their own faults as drivers. Teslas and mid range German luxury vehicles also seem to have a similar issue to compacts despite being mid size for some reason, but it's more of a 60/40 chance.

What's with that? Anyone else noticed this? Have you had a different experience or observations?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

spacial awareness is a masculine trait which means it's correlated with testosterone levels so it's no wonder that truck drivers have more of it than women/beta hatch homosexuals.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It’s a trait associated with people who aren’t ugly, ugly people tend to be stupid and don’t have dignity to respect other people’s property or the safety of others around them.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I don't have money to by oversized truck
      Is being poor a beta homosexual trait now?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Buy a non-oversized older truck then. Stupidity is.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

are you out of your tiny moron mind? van drivers are some of the shittiest drivers on the road.
    All big vehicle drivers are, especially karens in big suvs and large utilities.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

this guy's mom got porked by a lifted ram driver

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

typical level of maturity of someone that worships stupidly large trucks

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I don't care much for giant lifted trucks but people like you literally make me like them more because you seethe at their mere existence

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you got mental illness you stupid homosexual
            >hur shit drivers in shit oversized vehicles overcompensating for ego reasons are actually le good
            ironically half the men that buy these things dont need them and are actually homosexuals using it to advertise they are up for gay sex with other homosexuals.
            Theres a secluded park near me that is full of these things with the engines running because they are having gay quickies after work

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Who are you to tell someone what vehicle they "need"? Also kinda weird that your brain defaults to imagining trugg drivers having gay homosex.. Sounds like you are the mentally ill one not me, bro.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

In my view these stupidly big trucks should be banned from the road unless the person can prove they need it eg they actually work in an industry that needs it and haul stuff.
            Not fricking closet homos that work in factories.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Sorry but that's moronic, I'll keep my truck because I like it, thanks.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

ok enjoy your gay sex, gay

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Unfortunately your dad and I aren't on the best of terms rn so I cant

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

we both know you are a homo

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Keep sucking man im about to cum

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Lol you are gay as frick.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I don't understand thing
            >therefore we should ban thing
            Why is every leftist like this? I will plow parking lots and driveways with my truck for extra cash. I will not tell uncle Sam I owe him more money for doing it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

this, gays that buy these trucks are basically advertising they have ponos to other men.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

this, gays that buy these trucks are basically advertising they have ponos to other men.

samegayging LMAO pathetic dude

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Truck drivers tend to be douchebags in my experience, but your homosexualry of telling others what they need and don't need trumps their homosexualry by a significant margin.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

this anon spotted the behaviour, This is exactly what these trucksuckers do.
            They park near toilets in parks and sit there for ages until another trucksucker turns up then they have gay sex in the toilet or their car,

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

forgot link, here this anon spotted the behaviour

[...]

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

[...]
            [...]
            Did Russia lose yet to the mighty Ukranian army backed by NATO?

I remember anons nonstop making fun of Russia's poorly equipped conscript army when the war first started.

You are a poor third worlder

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

A NYC bus driver almost ran me off the road once cause i was expecting him to yield and he just didn’t.
    Gained new respect for bus drivers that day.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What the frick happened while I was asleep to make random anons have schizo meltdowns and accuse each other if being OP when I've been asleep and made zero posts aside from the OP post. You people are fricking insane and posting straight up schizo type rants to a random observation. Jesus Christ.

Except you. Lesson learned. That's why it's a law to yield to buses in my state.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Now let me tell you about [insert your neighboring state here] drivers!!!

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

In my experience pick-up drivers alternate between binary extremes.
    They're either Confucius on wheels or the biggest shithead alive.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>truck drivers aren't bad drivers
    >op proves hes mentally 14 and a moron
    just proved they are in fact bad drivers.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Lol you are gay as frick.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>op outs himself as a closet homosexual truck driver
    kek

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Aren't you the one that likes to fantasize about gay truckers fricking? Also, i'm not OP you moron

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I think gay truck drivers like you are a pest.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

do something about it aside from seething on the internet homosexual cycling cuckold

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you're so fricking mad homosexual you arent a real man, you are a queer larping as one kek.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You ride the bus, /n/igger

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you ride wiener

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You are projecting again, poor /n/igger

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

your favourite board is /gay/ quinesstential gay american that obsesses about wiener and drives a big truck

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>ARGH AMERICAN!
            You can abrely afford food in your thirdie shithole L0L!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you can afford everything selling that ass of yours to truck drivers

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>you can afford everything
            it's called not being an europoor thirdie L0L

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/VhviiEu.jpg

proof that truckchads have a neuro link

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

truckgays*

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

truckgays*

>op is gay
            >he doesnt deny it

t.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

seethe /n/igger poor

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Theres a secluded park near me that is full of these things with the engines running because they are having gay quickies after work

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

thats what i said. People that drive these trucks are homosexuals

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Sounds like you know more than you let on though, is it comfy in that closet?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

i know that homosexuals lime you drive these things to parks and have sex

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Actually I drive mine to your mom's house after work every afternoon

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you drive to parks and public toilets to meet other truck drivers for gay sex.
            Ain't a man lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous
      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>i
        europoor detected kek, how much is a "litre" of gas in your communist shithole?

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

itt: op has a meltdown because hes gay and drives a gay truck

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>posted from the bus stop wi-fi
      kek'd

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/bBQn38H.jpg

>you can afford everything
        it's called not being an europoor thirdie L0L

https://i.imgur.com/OgWjSm0.jpg

Did Russia lose yet to the mighty Ukranian army backed by NATO?

I remember anons nonstop making fun of Russia's poorly equipped conscript army when the war first started.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>op is gay
    >he doesnt deny it

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

https://truckersucker.com/home

TruckerSucker is the online social home and dating app for REAL TRUCKERS and REAL MEN. Our format was developed for gay, bi or straight truckers seeking friendships or dating and more. Standard membership is FREE, VIP membership is affordable. Your main image must be of your full face, no

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

a lot of trucksuckers itt

kek

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

no way you just samegayged two times in the same thread

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

a lot of trucksuckers itt

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>ARGH I CAN'T AFFORD FOOD WHILE AMERICANS DRIVE DIESEL TRUCKS!

fricking kek'd

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>while americans swap BJs for diesal.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>diesal

fricking impoverished brown third-worlder ESL. kek!

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

thats describing southern USA

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous
  15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

oh no no no truckgays got exposed

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

t. trucksucker

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>ugh i need a big truck to let the other boys know i work hard and i play hard
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTJ2esavw6Y

time to meet up at the park!

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This thread only further convinced me big utility vehicles are driven by people that shouldn't be allowed on the road because they are stupid.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

trucks seem to be 80% aware, 20% completely out of it. suvs are pretty bad, and teslas/prius c/nissan versa drivers should be banned from operating any vehicle faster than a mobility scooter.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Im OP and since I'm still awake, I've also noticed that for some reason Ford super duty, excursion, and F350s seem to be the most likely to be found on the road drunk at night on the weekends above all other brands of truck whenever I'm out driving. I didn't count SUVs in my original post because they're quite likely to be driven by Karens and such so often times quite poor spatial awareness.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

According to insurance companies Dodge Ram 2500 drivers are far and away statistically the most likely to be drunk/high while driving of any vehicle period.

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

here in australia if you see an MG (not the classics) you can safely expect to do at least 15 under the limit at all times, and when turning onto a main road don't be surprised if the driver doesn't pull out when there's gigantic gaps in traffic

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

OP must be living in opposite world.

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's not the car but the person driving it. Women are among the absolute worst but if a truck is driven by some white trash factory worker that's also a bad sign. It's just that a certain type of person will drop 80 grand on a pickup or choose to drive a mirage. It's either dumb fricks who want to feel big or women who view a car the same as a washing machine.

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You can see a lot better up high.
    Try not sitting on the ground, it's really nice being 6-7 feet up

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

you can see a lot better up high.
      everyone else wants to see a lot better up high too. now you can't see ahead anymore.
      so you get a taller vehicle because you can see a lot better up high.
      but everyone else wants to see a lot better up high too.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *