shitbox is a civic
      i dont want to made fun of for my expensive car

It's probably a work vehicle like a garbage truck

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

sucks to be you
    >speed in my old shitbox that doesn't look very fast
    cops don't give a shit
    the only drawback is driving on country roads when you get to a passing section, people generally don't think that such a car can actually go fast, so they make it harder to pass them whether they realise it or not

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>people generally don't think that such a car can actually go fast, so they make it harder to pass them whether they realise it or not

They know what they're doing. Stupid boomers driving their 500 hp pickups at 45 mph till you move to pass and they will floor it till you bail, then they will slow down and try to force a head on collision. Only safe way is to hang back and pass them with a 40 mph head start before they notice

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

based slingshotter. have had to do that a few times. best reaction was them honking their horn as i flew past. they could do sweet frick all and I gave them a thumbs up

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Yeah they absolutely seethe that my 80 hp $1500 shitbox can get past them. I might rig up a system to dump coolant in the intake so they can seethe harder when they dont see me pulled over with a melted engine within 5 minutes

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

>I might rig up a system to dump coolant in the intake
            add methanol to the coolant, profit!
            If i got slingshot-passed by a clapper with a blown head gasket i'd laugh my breasts off and accelerate to follow the new shitbox king.
            Do it.

[...]
            I always have to do this in the slow daily, but in the faster cars I just outpace them outright and holy shit it pisses them off. All they can do is high beam from way back there. It's not even old people, just various slowgaylets. And it's always a "male." Women have never high beamed or honked or tried to keep me from passing kek. Always some moron in a slow piece of shit

You do this and I WILL (eventually) build up enormous speed and fly past you. Your cruising speed is /probably/ slower than my top speed.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

i pass you and you will eventually build up enough speed to pass me? if i see you approaching I'll just floor it lol

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

can you go from 60 to 110 in the 4 seconds it takes to approach? i will be ahead of you, for a few seconds at least. take that!!!

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

why would i ever go 60? if someone's approaching at that speed i just let them pass and they're now my rabbit. i only try to stay ahead of people in civics and corollas that aren't paying attention so I pass them, then they try and catch up again. nope.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

>why would i ever go 60?
            I Cant Drive 55

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

>people generally don't think that such a car can actually go fast, so they make it harder to pass them whether they realise it or not

They know what they're doing. Stupid boomers driving their 500 hp pickups at 45 mph till you move to pass and they will floor it till you bail, then they will slow down and try to force a head on collision. Only safe way is to hang back and pass them with a 40 mph head start before they notice

I always have to do this in the slow daily, but in the faster cars I just outpace them outright and holy shit it pisses them off. All they can do is high beam from way back there. It's not even old people, just various slowgaylets. And it's always a "male." Women have never high beamed or honked or tried to keep me from passing kek. Always some moron in a slow piece of shit

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

what's fun is getting a 1988 civic with the 1.5 throttle body injection and 4-speed automatic and dropping the exhaust.
    Not only is it loud as shit and slow as frick, the automatic has to downshift for the smallest inclines so to everyone it sounds like you're whipping it around when really you're trying to maintain 40mph up a hill.
    brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*converter unlock*RRRRRRRRRRR*drop to third*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>be a Black person trying to start shit for street cred
    >see pic-related
    >"sheeit better not frick with this du'e"
    >see soiboy, manlet, skinny twink or fatass incel
    >start talking shit to provoke him and be a "ttru thug homie"

Does that answer your question OP?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

no

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Ricers are b***hes who only pick battles that they know are easy wins.

5. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

How dare you have the audacity to drive a bit faster than ME in a shitbox that doesn't have finance on it.

6. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

I used to street race a lot, a lot. I still would but no one races anymore.
    People in nice cars generally aren't willing to race ever and you look like a massive dickhead trying to race a dentist driving his grandkids around.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

people do it plenty around here, but much less as police have gotten back to work after COVID. There's still a bunch of degenerates in stripped out tooner civics out every saturday night.

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

I guess I shouldn't have moved to Alabama. I haven't seen a street race in several years and I'm always looking to race. I almost never see modded cars anymore.

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

>I guess I shouldn't have moved to Alabama.
          cough cough highway 31 cough

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

That's only 10-15 min away, but my part probably doesn't have any action. I'm assuming all the racing is BHam/Huntsville.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

>I'm assuming all the racing is BHam/Huntsville.
            close enough. decatur, pelham, alabaster, gulf shores.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

I sorta figured, here in Montgomery there hasn't been street racing for a decade or more. In the '00s living here before I'd get in a race about every time I drove but other than the militarygays no one has fun cars around here anymore, at all. At least we've got a cheap legal drag strip.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

>montgomery
            I didn't realize that place had any sentient life left. Make like a white person and GTFO.
            >At least we've got a cheap legal drag strip.
            might i ask where?

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

>I didn't realize that place had any sentient life left. Make like a white person and GTFO.
            Lol, being a very-skinny white dude here is weird as shit.
            It's changed names and owners a few times, I know it as "Montgomery Motorsports Park" but I think it's Montgomery International Dragway now.
            I've spent a lot of time there.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

>It's changed names and owners a few times, I know it as "Montgomery Motorsports Park" but I think it's Montgomery International Dragway now.
            thanks m8, i'll probably end up there someday when i get stable income for a racecar. if you see a white gay skinnier than you, it's probably me or another bony c**tbag from this board

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *