>spend all my life driving cheap shitboxes

>spend all my life driving cheap shitboxes
>half way down the grave and i've never sat in let alone drove a car with an MSRP tag of over $30k
>spend years saving up for something nice
>now i'm priced out of getting anything nice because interest rates are fricking 10%+ and still increasing
>every new car coming out from now until forever is going to be some EVslop deathtrap
>used market prices for nice real cars will only get more expensive
i VILL drive nothing and i VILL never be happy

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's okay new cars are soulless junk anyway
    (nobody tell op the truth haha)

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Get a motorcycle or moped. It's the third worldification of the first world. We all going to be riding little cuck peds soon enough. Get ahead of it now.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

turo before you go. Seriously

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

seriously this has been a fun way to spend weekends.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

just get a GR86 2022+ It's a decent sports car and it's got a bit of mod support if you wanted a little more power.

5. 1 month ago
    P _ _ _ /o/

If you’re worried about getting old and dying before you flagged a nice car, simply finance something. Even if it becomes repossessed, it’s better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. Stop being a cuckold etc

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Best post you ever made lol

• 1 month ago
        P _ _ _ /o/

All of my posts are gems, you’re just too stupid to understand them lol LOL L O L

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>spent 5+ years working as a rental car lot jockey
    >drove (thrashed) every NPC box under the sun, to every luxury brand aside from RR/Bentley, to EVs and some exotics
    >would still be happy to get in my old beater at the end of the day with actual steering/throttle feel
    You're not missing out on much, I used to look forward to new model years and restylings coming out but all the new cars are now absolutely revolting in looks and features.
    >half way down the grave and i've never sat in let alone drove a car with an MSRP tag of over $30k
    Fully depreciated cars are honestly the way to go, as long as you know what models to look for with dependable drivetrains then the minor old car things that go bad like folding mirrors or parking sensors aren't a huge deal. My latest shitbox I only paid a few grand for - yet it cost $75k 15 years ago before inflation. It's had no problems in 3+ years of ownership so far, too.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>75k 15 years ago
      what the frick are you driving?

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Buy a racecar. $30k is a damned nice open wheeler.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This. You could probably even make it street legal by adding some lights.
      I recommend a formula mazda. You won’t need to rebuild the engine every race and they have wings.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>spend years saving up
    >interest rates
    what?

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

15 years ago when I was a dirt poor student one could buy 80s and 90s sports cars really cheap. All those have now become collectibles and are too expensive for a wageslave such as me to afford.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

sorry anon. never forget what they took from you.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

haha, yeah..

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>half way down the grave
    What you don't realize yet, and I didn't either, was that when you get a bit further along the realization hits that you just don't *want* to go out and work on the shitbox anymore. Not long after that and you'll find that you *can't* keep up with the shitbox anymore. On the bright side you'll be buying something nice eventually, like it or not.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I'm in that boat right now. Shit box has had constant cooling problems, everyone you can think of. I've replaced a bunch of parts from cv joints to strut assemblies to motor mounts to sensors and all the normal consumables. Even replaced the whole ac system a few weeks ago. All of this diy in my garage under the time crunch of needing my car the next day. Now it's sprung another coolant leak, the invisible kind. Head gasket between cylinder 3 and 4. Luckily it's not mixing with oil and it's slow enough to still be drivable with shittier mpg and always needing water. I just really don't want to take a week of vacation just to spend it yanking my motor apart and if something goes wrong in the process I am stranded. I don't want to shell out thousands to a mechanic that isn't going to do any better of a job than I can, maybe just faster. Kinda hoping someone hits my shit so I can be done with it. Love the thing but it's been nickel and diming the shit out of me for the last 3 years.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Sounds like you can afford a new motorcycle, Anon

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

this is known as a mid-life crisis.

go get yourself a nice car, there are plenty of affordable nice cars if you dont listen to these DA wrenchlets in their meme-atas.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

high end cars a fricking homosexual though. you can drive a shitbox like a madman and not care. you can get scratches and dings and not care. you can modify it, drill holes in the body and whatever else and not care. vehicles are tools and vanity is sin. I love shitboxes.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You should never save for anything nice because when the time comes to buy one you're going to be too afraid to use it properly. You sound like an indecisive b***h so leasing is probably the better option for you. That way when the new car meme feeling goes away you can trade it in on something newer and better.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What? Unless you're rich, you're going to need to save up money for anything mildly expensive, be it a downpayment or full price, like a decent car, or a house, etc.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *