>spend the day driving on single lane country roads to get to spots with best scenic views and do a little hiking

>spend the day driving on single lane country roads to get to spots with best scenic views and do a little hiking
>Go back home
>Arrive with a completely flat tire without noticing on the way a miracle I didnt frick the wheel up.

I guess this is my frick you moment.
Which 4x4 with great suspension is best suited for a moronic careless driver. Something on the smallest side that can go long distance travels. Mostly for hiking and camping

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Get an old tahoe, it'll land barge it's way over any holes.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Smaller pls

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

taller tyres, or get an old comfy barge of a sedan or wagon that used big fat tyres that just floated over everything

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

A lifted Crown Vic would be country kino.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

mmm comfy

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

holy mother of ugly

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Comfort? Check.
            Utility? Check.
            >But it doesn't look pretty and I need social approval from everyone else to feel good about myself.
            Hope you get stuck in a ditch.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

seethe. it doesnt look good. it never will.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

he's already established that he doesn't give a shit about the looks. it's all about comfymaxxing

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i’ve already established it’s ugly as sin. seethe. keep it stock and don’t ruin more crown vics.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>It's hideous!
            >But don't ruin it by messing with it's look

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

no seething here, only confusion

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

get taller sidewalls

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No can do, a Renault Mégane E-Tech comes with 20 inch wheels as standard

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

well there is your problem

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

What country?

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Ford ranger with a long travel kit

4. 1 month ago
    s10fag

v6 2nd gen vitara/tracker/xl7

no one has discovered them yet so they're still pretty cheap, <3k lbs, body on frame, real transfer case, lots of aftermarket from 1st gen trackers fit, reliable drivetrain

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

what car?
      for overlanding i'd go for a 3rd gen 4Runner with 33" tires, 3" lift in the front, 2" lift in the rear
      try finding a Limited for the rear locker
      also dropping tire pressure always helps while offroading, not only you'll lower the chance of a puncture but it'll ride way smoother and get much better traction
      my rule of thumb is 25psi on the road and 15psi offroad

also this, but the auto troony sucks from '98 to '00
      mine lost reverse completely before ever touching dirt
      good thing there are lots of vitaras and variants out there so finding a whole drivetrain ready to swap is not uncommon

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

what car?
      for overlanding i'd go for a 3rd gen 4Runner with 33" tires, 3" lift in the front, 2" lift in the rear
      also dropping tire pressure always helps while offroading, not only you'll lower the chance of a puncture but it'll ride way smoother and get much better traction

good thing there are lots of vitaras and variants out there so finding a whole drivetrain ready to swap is not uncommon

How are the seats and are they loud inside

• 1 month ago
        s10fag

Im 5'10 with broad shoulders. If i got t boned or rolled it my shoulders would be obliterated, it took some getting used to for me to not be up agaisnt the B pillar. And I fit in a geo metro just fine. The seats are otherwise fine. Its a thin japanese car so theres considerable road and wind noise but not worse than the geo. Stock tires are a very common and cheap size, only issue was replacing the rear wheel bearings in the abs style rear axle. Engine wakes up at 4k, not a lot of torque and turns a lot of rpm on the highway, only about 25mpg at 65mph. 2.7 has vvt so it might be better. Heard the 2.0 has big issues though, someone should try putting the suzuki v6 in a miata or something where it can shine.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

4x4 is irrelevant to this. You just need tall sidewalls. I ran over potholes all the time with my 99 camry and never popped a tire.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

How the hell did you miss the TPMS light?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Proper old shitboxes either have no TPMS, or the batteries are dead so the light never turns off.

OP needs to answer an important question. How capable are you at wrenching? If you are okay to decent it opens up a lot of vehicle options.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

what car?

>what car
      2008 Fiat Punto. It doesnt have tire pressure captors.

Proper old shitboxes either have no TPMS, or the batteries are dead so the light never turns off.

OP needs to answer an important question. How capable are you at wrenching? If you are okay to decent it opens up a lot of vehicle options.

I can do the oil change and filter replacement on what I have but that's it.
      I rely on following YouTube tutorials for anything fixing by yourself so it depends on the content there

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

if its gravel the county sometimes runs a road grader on it
    if you can tell thats happened recently then you will 100% get a flat because it shuffles all the nails and scrap iron up.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *