station wagon master race

unironically designed with high testosterone and above average IQ in mind.

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ugly. Slow. Gay.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

meds

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Keds

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Speds

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

original got taken down, had a bit more info. apparently the wagon was tuned to 600 hp

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>touring racer
    but also
    >traveled across Africa to find the source of the Nile
    name a more versatile car

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://www.drive.com.au/news/paul-newmans-v8-powered-volvo-wagon-for-sale/

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>tfw my entire personality is based on my car has a slightly larger boot

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>you will never have the sperm count required to spawn offspring
      >you will never know what it's like to base your entire personality on van lifeing without the clunky van.

https://www.drive.com.au/news/paul-newmans-v8-powered-volvo-wagon-for-sale/

cute, would.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>you will never know what it's like to base your entire personality on van lifeing without the clunky van.
        Camping in a wagon is maximum comf
        I am that close to diy a countertop to convert my wagon to a full on camper

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I slept in my wagon for 3 weeks when I started my job for the first time before relocating and i honestly miss it.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i see a future where crossovers keep getting sportier, lower, lighter until they evolve back into wagons

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I doubt it, the future will be that everyone drives a electrified Nissan Kicks, Dacia Spring or electrified Ecosport.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>high testosterone and above average IQ in mind
    >honey go get the groceries mobile
    yeah

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>groceries

Jesus Christ. Am I really sharing a board with "men" who don't hunt and kill their own food?

Next you'll tell me you pay taxes.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

go back

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

my groceries get delivered to my door because im not to poor to pay a $10 delivery fee at which point my woman picks them up and packs them away while im out doing station wagon stuff. it's just the way of things

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>not to poor
          But you're fat and lazy hence needing delivery for groceries

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

nope. there's no satisfaction to be had going in and doing mundane shit ourselves. we're not the amish. gives us more time to do other stuff at home. try again

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Why don't you hire a chauffeur then?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I do enjoy driving, just not shopping for groceries at a supermarket.

https://i.imgur.com/2irgM9P.jpg

>based Family Truckster enthusiests
            Audrey is super cute and i'm tired of everyone pretending she's not.

based little poundbunny enjoyer

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>groceries

Jesus Christ. Am I really sharing a board with "men" who don't hunt and kill their own food?

Next you'll tell me you pay taxes.

https://i.imgur.com/T6udGjV.png

>high testosterone and above average IQ in mind
          >honey go get the groceries mobile
          yeah

You guys don't get your groceries by foot ?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

A lot of the US only developed after WWII which is when the "everything is in a shopping plaza you can only drive to" craze erupted. Only towns around since colonial times might still have a general store or something. Pic related.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Today's Special Montego 1,695

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That picture dates to September 1972 and the special would be roughly $18,420 today.

I don't get why an "auto enthusiast" would defend this garbage. I wish for empty roads so I can hoon in peace after midnight. But yeah if you live in this kind of landscape I get the necessity for a daily driver.

They wouldn't. Having to drive to cramped plazas where 30 megastores share one lot with Model A-sized lanes is NOT fun.

the "Station Wagon" is from the old days when people had to literally drive a wagon to the station to pick up people and supplies.
            and theres nothing wrong with it.
            nobody going to build and entire fricking shopping cener in the middle of every single god damn residential neighbohood for frick sakes

~~*Developers*~~ either bought abandoned airfields or reused old sites. Most of them closed over the last 15-20 years.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I don't get why an "auto enthusiast" would defend this garbage. I wish for empty roads so I can hoon in peace after midnight. But yeah if you live in this kind of landscape I get the necessity for a daily driver.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

the "Station Wagon" is from the old days when people had to literally drive a wagon to the station to pick up people and supplies.
            and theres nothing wrong with it.
            nobody going to build and entire fricking shopping cener in the middle of every single god damn residential neighbohood for frick sakes

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>based Family Truckster enthusiests
    Audrey is super cute and i'm tired of everyone pretending she's not.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Excellent drivetrain donors. I have slain many in salvage. They make great shop scrap dumpsters with the windows knocked out (usually by swinging scrap rotors or drums against them).

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *