>still totalled but the driver absorbs all the energy and will kill any pedestrian or driver they hit even at low speed

>still totalled but the driver absorbs all the energy and will kill any pedestrian or driver they hit even at low speed

how is this legal in freedomland? Do you not have crash tests and regulations you need to abide? Why are you liberals okay with freedom even when it will kill and maim you, effectively restricting your freedom to drive safely?

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The collision was not the tesla's fault and Nissan is publicly known to not be safe.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

usa doesn't actually have any pedestrian safety regulations

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

false. cars have ugly whale front ends instead of sharper aero wedge shapes cause of pedestrian safety regulations.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://www.nhtsa.gov/press-releases/nhtsa-proposes-new-crashworthiness-pedestrian-protection-testing-program

the reason for the pigfat fronts is other countries regulations

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>false. cars have ugly whale front ends instead of sharper aero wedge shapes cause of pedestrian safety regulations.
        explain pickup truck tanks then

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Tanks aren't cars

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Wedge cars are way safer for pedestrians than a trugg with a 6 ft tall bumper so it can't be that

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Frick you, not my problem

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

He is right though the sides are not crumple zones hence why we started to add an iron bar to them.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

if you buy a car, or a truck, you get your safety secured. The only variable you can control are the one you own/drive.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>the other car is the crumple zone
    absolutely genius 1000000000 iq move from musk

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I want to see a Tesla truck hit another Tesla truck

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

that would generate a black hole only CERN can dream of

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

2 head on collisions between cybertrucks traveling 45 mph would kill everyone in both vehicles

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Have Elon do a head on crash test

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>sick ass bullet proof truck that goes fast as frick
    >euros: "how can we regulate this out of existence"

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>not even 2mm thick panels
      >bulletproof

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

it is against the cheap 9mm and 45 there's dozens of video proving it, obviously you can go trough with bigger and faster, but it still a whole lot better than any other regular vehicle
        can't wait for the first cyber truck to be caught in a drive by and occupants getting out unarmed

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>use the cheapest, slowest 9mm you can buy
          >just barely doesn't punch through
          >see it totally stops 9mm guys!
          >oh btw the windows are just regular auto glass
          I've seen the videos, I want to see someone shoot it with some real 9mm, and stopping .45ACP/buckshot isn't nearly as impressive as people think. Unironically just lining the body with kevlar would have done more.
          I can't wait for someone to catch a round through the door and file a suit against Tesla over it.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> lamo such cope
            it it doing fantastically well compere to any other car / truck out there
            all those test are also done at 10 yard full flat broadside, I would love to see how it handled angled shots which is what happen most of the time

>It's a tank, not even the glass shattered

[...]
            Meanwhile, the B-pillar is so bent that the A-pillar panel came off at the bottom

now compare this to any other T bone accident LOL

I understand that you homosexuals hate EV and musk but dishonesty is just pathetic

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Tesla's own video states the load velocity, and it's literally the lightest, slowest load you can get for 9mm. .45 and buckshot are also significantly easier to stop than 9mm. Yes it's "better" than most other cars on the roads, but that doesn't mean it's good.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Yes it's "better" than most other cars on the roads
            I accept your concession on his behalf

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

this is an actual test fricking inform yourself

You will never be a woman

unlike you I'm not trying to be one homosexual

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>this is an actual test fricking inform yourself
            >basically the same ammo Tesla used
            What's your point? 1100FPS is really slow for 9mm.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You will never be a woman

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cybertrucks are prohibitively expensive, so most people will never use one. This reduces the likelihood of them being a significantly widespread issue.
    I would be concerned if they were $30k, but thankfully they are not.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

trying to work out how the damaged ares result from a T-bone, truck clearly has sideswipe damage on the passenger side so the car should have more uniform damage across the front or heavier damage on driver side than passenger side, what am I missing?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>It's a tank, not even the glass shattered

https://i.imgur.com/KonnNy7.jpg

Meanwhile, the B-pillar is so bent that the A-pillar panel came off at the bottom

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *