>strung out hand built flat plane crank v8 with twin turbos, dual overhead cam, multipoint injectors, 8500 redline, zero mechanical reserve.

>strung out hand built flat plane crank v8 with twin turbos, dual overhead cam, multipoint injectors, 8500 redline, zero mechanical reserve. Tight service intervals, horrible reliability.
>789hp
>mass produced hemi with a blower that redlines at 6k and has mechanical headroom for 200 more hp. Lenient service intervals and reliability to 100k+ miles.
>807hp
Urinepeans will try and defend this.
Before any of you say it, no one cares about efficiency and emissions for cars like these.

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Urinepeans
    >mclaren
    Please don't lop yuropoors with the bri'ish, bri'ish are like the fr*nch, they're subhuman apes.
    I'd rather hang out with romanians or serbians than the bri'ish

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>t. totally not a disgusting s*rb

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Even worse, a Finn

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the main problem is that europeans are gay.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There is no replacement for displacement, only copes

• 3 weeks ago
      Supra80

Yes, hence why the best European sport cars are the ones powered by American V8s

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>number bigger
    I guess the Tesla meme car with 1000 hp is also better too right?
    Bread on the hood you autistic busrider

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

try again.
      Yes, this graph holds true with newer models

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>g's
        Now post real times

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

A base V8 mustang gt is faster to 120 than a Tesla. It’s not a surprise to anyone that a Tessie loses in actual high speed acceleration to any remotely powerful ICE. A Corvette from 1996 is faster around Nuremberg, the Tesla is a 0-60 gimick meme machine.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the Tesla is a 0-60 gimick meme machine
            The only thing burgers are conditioned to care about.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

To be fair, 0-60 its basically the only fun thing you can do with a car legally in the US for 90% of the population. Tracks and drag strips are getting shut down left and right and a majority of the roads are just straight lines with a red light every 1/8 mile.
            At least tail of the dragon and VIR are a weekend trip away for me, but being a burger truly is suffering if you want something other than drag races.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Legally
            My friend.
            My kinda and gentle naive friend. I need you to understand something.
            Come closer
            closer
            ....live free

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Unfortunately my job requires a clean driving record, too many speeding tickets and I'll lose my job.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hell yeah brother
            Drunk driving or no driving

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>pls help me meet my quota t. police officer
            how about no.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

sadly true. 0-60 is being phased out and only really used by boomers, and marketing departments.
            0-100 is what matters. any v8 sports car made since 2010 can do sub 6 or even 5 second 0-60 times. imo, its an irrelevant metric of a dead era of motoring

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>imo, its an irrelevant metric of a dead era of motoring
            Didn't your mother ever tell you opinions are like buttholes? Everybody has one. 0-60 benchmark isn't going away anytime soon unless we reinstate the 55mph national limit again. Cope more though.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

that doesn't change the fact that 0-60 doesn't matter

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

"Acceleration is not important in a car"

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/bTN06OI.jpg

To be fair, 0-60 its basically the only fun thing you can do with a car legally in the US for 90% of the population. Tracks and drag strips are getting shut down left and right and a majority of the roads are just straight lines with a red light every 1/8 mile.
            At least tail of the dragon and VIR are a weekend trip away for me, but being a burger truly is suffering if you want something other than drag races.

https://i.imgur.com/j4jrQpZ.jpg

>the Tesla is a 0-60 gimick meme machine
            The only thing burgers are conditioned to care about.

A base V8 mustang gt is faster to 120 than a Tesla. It’s not a surprise to anyone that a Tessie loses in actual high speed acceleration to any remotely powerful ICE. A Corvette from 1996 is faster around Nuremberg, the Tesla is a 0-60 gimick meme machine.

>g's
            Now post real times

The MSP runs low 9s.

It's 60-130mph puts most supercars to shame too lmao

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Someone took the seats out of theirs and hollowed out everything. They were able to get 8 seconds.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

lol a fricking power stroke ford F350 pickup with a fueling adjustment ran 7s that’s not very impressive

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

uhhh friend? real times? thanks

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Range Rover

LMAO eat shit

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Losing to a 30 year old boxter is more embarrassing

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

uhhh friend? wrong times? thanks

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You don’t have to like it, it’s just the truth. I’m sorry the data hurt your feelings.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

uhhh friend? you posted g's during acceleration and still not real times? thanks

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You’re thinking of another guy my friend. I joined the discussion later I have no idea who posted what you’re talking about or am even aware of what image you’re referencing. I’m sorry you’re confused.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You’re thinking of another guy my friend. I joined the discussion later I have no idea who posted what you’re talking about or am even aware of what image you’re referencing. I’m sorry you’re confused.

Ok now I see the graph you mentioned yeah that’s not me I just butted In to state that the mustang GT is faster than the model S(not plaid) to 120 mph. Also on any actual track nearly every vehicle that’s remotely sporty even for a fraction of the price dog walks the average Tesla. Again meme spec not included. Though the p85d or whatever is slower around the track than older M3s. A less pathetic benchmark to fail.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Though the p85d

New model S plaid*

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

tbf toastlas run out of battery after 3/4 of a burgerking lap

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Post your car now or shut the frick up about bigger horsepower numbers making a car better. If all you care about is horsepower then you don't actually love cars.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

the tesla is ugly af too

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/MkdviWN.jpg

[...]
        [...]
        [...]
        [...]
        The MSP runs low 9s.

It's 60-130mph puts most supercars to shame too lmao

>tessietards still trying to defend their $130k depreciating asset tablet on wheels
        >Mogged by a 20 year old engine

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>but try to turn!!! *he says with tears in his eyes*

No, I’m good. I just embarrassed you in front of everyone in raw acceleration from a stand still at a red light launch. I will now cruise in my comfy yach now that my superiority is known to all.

6. 3 weeks ago

Meanwhile ferd putting rally DNA into the new exsaps

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

789/3029 > 807/4280. It's simple math.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

And yet the McLaren can't run 8s and the demon can. It's advanced math

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Mclaren can get better track times, that's what matters. Straight lines are for mouth breathers.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Doesn't excuse that the engineers were lazy when designing the engine

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Lazy
            It hate to say it, but English cars are made to blow up constantly.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>demon =/= demon 170
        >senna traps 9.9 @ 147mph
        >demon traps 9.6 @ 140mph
        Put the Senna on drag radials and the Demon on Pzeros and this isn't even a contest.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Still loses tothe slower demon. You would think with the extra million it costs over the challenger it would win.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

As said, put them on same tires and then come back

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It would still lose, it has no midrange power

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Source?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Even after subtracting the difference in 60ft, the challenger still leads in the quarter

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Even after subtracting the difference in 60ft, the challenger still leads in the quarter

>has no clue what he's talking about
            Lol, look at the trap speeds.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Trap speed is aero and gearing, usually shows who will win a roll race. Challenger would still win a quarter you absolute draglette

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Trap speed is aero and gearing
            >still has no clue what he's talking about
            Trap speed is power to weight, hence why even though the Demon has far better traction off the line the McLaren is pulling back hard on the big end. Now put the traction advantage on the car with a higher trap speed and it would be a bloodbath.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I wonder which is more aerodynamic, a low supercar, or a brick on wheels

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>At 155 mph, the active rear wing and splitter combine with active elements in the nose (highlighted in a contrasting color) to generate 1764 pounds of downforce.
            Considering that's achieved at the cost of drag, I'm willing to wager the Dodge is actually more aerodynamic.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Downforce =/= drag

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>implying drag and downforce aren't related
            Lol.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm sure pic related has a lot of downforce

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>let me post a commercial vehicle with a frontal area the size of a europoors house
            >surely this is an argument in good faith
            Lol.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>frontal area the size of a europoors house
            Sounds like the Challenger

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>demon cd - .37
            >senna cd - .44
            Weird, it's almost as if the larger frontal area matters less than all the aero accoutrements when comparing car vs car instead of car vs semi.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The whole purpose of the DRS system in F1 is to eliminate drag caused by the rear wing when active and to provide downforce when inactive. Downforce is a direct result of aerodynamic drag because downforce cannot exist without drag.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This is why the correct way to fix F1 is to introduce a maximum drag coefficient so the cars can't have too much aero. All this shit about wing size and shape is just moronic.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There are plentiful examples of cars that have both more downforce and less drag than other cars.

>demon cd - .37
            >senna cd - .44
            Weird, it's almost as if the larger frontal area matters less than all the aero accoutrements when comparing car vs car instead of car vs semi.

Might want to try learning why it's called the drag coefficient and not "drag"

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm not saying that high drag means high downforce, I'm saying that to act like drag and downforce isn't the same is patently incorrect as one is a direct effect of the other. Downforce is directly related to drag and you cannot have high downforce without increasing drag.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They literally aren't. Some open wheel race cars actually get draggier when you take off front downforce even, so the front wing adjustment is solely a last resort for aero balance. (this is why the DRS' forgotten predecessor of in car adjustable front wings did literally nothing)

Yeah if every car was a perfect teardrop then the one with zero camber would have the least drag but that's far from reality.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You can have drag without downforce but you cannot have downforce without drag, that's my whole point. The existence of downforce implies there is drag present so to act like they're two completely separate entities is not very accurate at all.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>t.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Urinepeans will try and defend this.
    Didn't Nissan develop that engine for Le Mans?

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>NUMBERS NUMBERS NUMBERS I'M OBSESSED WITH NUMBERS!

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

We get it, you didn't do so well in math Tyrone and now you work as a lube tech

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>strung out
    It's based on an old Group C engine that made 1000hp with qualifying boost

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>it's built on a race engine!
      >tuned to the max!
      >that only had to last like 2 hours
      >before being rebuilt
      >plus now it also has to conform to modern emissions...
      >which notoriously makes engines even more unreliable...

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You should really try not to post when you don't understand the contents of what you're replying to.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mogs both for half and quarter of the price respectively. Now what Amerifats?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The pic in OP is a demon, way faster than a plaid

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Sure thing buddy.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Ya, the veyron, murcielago and m4 all weigh around 4000lbs and are fast around a track. This is because high end tires exhibit near-linear friction, so the added weight helps grip in turns

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>This is because high end tires exhibit near-linear friction
            no they don't. it's the opposite

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>more weight better cornering
            Take a physics class again. Centrifugal forces, look up how they work

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

On a very, very simplified level weight does not actually directly influence lateral road holding because the friction increase is proportional to the amount of grip needed to compensate the extra weight which is why you see some tanks do great skidpad numbers. Now real tires don't behave in nearly that ideal of a fashion and most importantly actual roads and race tracks are not a perpetual smooth circle so even putting aside stopping all that weight, you have to deal with direction changes (this one is also not 100% weight but rather your moments of inertia which depends on where the weight is as well) and controlling suspension travel/roll/pitch, etc. Heavier cars also burn up tires faster so you can get away with a stickier tire on a lighter car for a given amount of desired tire durability.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Now put both on the same tires

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't think Europeans understand how turbos work. The MBAMGGTS has a twin turbo V8 that makes 503hp. Ford makes 500hp stock on a NA V8. Do you really need 2 turbos to make 3hp?
    And don't even get me started on the Z06

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What the displacement of the two engines?
      If it was a 1L V8 making that much then it would be impressive

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why are euros so afraid of displacement?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Their governments deem such things too indulgent for the peasantry. Unless you can pay your tithes to the new king of course.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>500 hp v8 making 500 lb fts at 1500 rpm and gets mid 20s mpg in a 4500 lb awd car
          >500 hp v8 making 300 lb ft at 6000 rpm and gets 15 mpg in a 3500 rwd car
          You now know

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The coyote engine is excellent

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Europeans can't make a powerful and reliable engine worth shit when compared to American engines and engineering. Europeans rely on gay ass turbos as a crutch, which complicates things by relying on intercoolers setups, plastic components, and turbochargers and introduces more failure points like wastegate failures which are so common on European turbocharged cars. Americans understand there is no replacement for displacement and that pushrods=pushgods. American engines rely on naturally aspirated power, and then add superchargers on top of that if more power is needed. American engines just sound better, are more reliable, and produce more naturally aspirated power.

I mean just look at what GM engineers were able to do with the LT6 engine in the Z06. It's a purely naturally aspirated V8 engine making 670 hp. No turbochargers needed. European cars are just gay, overpriced, memes and a no-go for me. And the LT7 engine for the ZR1/Zora is predicted to be an even more monstrous engine.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Don't care, all american cars look gay as frick

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Americans are the only ones making or apparently capable of making muscular coupes. The God-tier car body style.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>posts a fake car designed by polacks

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Americans make homosexual cars for huge homosexuals, look at the fake car designed by polaks for example, masculine, well proportioned, made for the straight men, compare that to the Challenger, you can feel the homosexualry in the design even from afar

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wow OP! Is it really easier to make power with a big heavy engine that's not built to turn corners than it is to make power with a small lightweight engine that IS built to turn????

You just blew my mind.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nobody buys a $1 million car caring about "maintenance" and "reliability" you moronic brokie. It's a status symbol

The McLaren Senna is like a 6'3ft, 190lb in shape well dressed, well groomed multi-millionaire who does calisthenics, yoga, and cycling/jogging to keep in shape and works in investment banking in a major city whereas the ChAlLeNgEr is like a roided out 5 foot 7 fat powershitter screeching "pick me" manlet who makes $40k a year and lives in BFE and brags about how he can outbench the 6'3 guy.

Nobody cares about your lifts.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>least gay supercar ejoyer, listing out his homoerotic character fantasies

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

If you read that post and managed to sexualize it, you definitely watch way too much porn and are a closet homosexual

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

People who give a frick about million dollar cars are the same kind of homosexuals that watch the kardashian shows or read tabloid magazines.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>blocks your path

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous
      • 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

A future organ donor in the making

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This whole thread is a cope because sennagays don't even bring up the newer demon. The senna is slower than the old demon and over a second slower than new demon. Bunch of well poisoning homosexuals

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous
  20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I only have ever seen the senna run 10s, old demons do 9s or 10s, and new ones do 8s or 9s pretty consistently. What does this all mean? Mclaren should have just sourced an aluminum block hemi

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

now lets see them take a turn

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Urinepeans will try and defend this.
    pretty sure the whole hellcat supercharged v8 thingy is copied/inspired from the m113k amg's, from the days of daimlerchrysler. just like they took the suspension.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *