>takes fricking forever to match the speed of traffic when merging

>takes fricking forever to match the speed of traffic when merging
what makes women and old "people" do this?

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

they feel accelerating is driving aggressively and they perceive revving is as something that stresses the car.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

this. mom thinks she is going to hurt the car.

hobestly though she is probably right. she drives so sedately i bet there are ridges in the cylinders and if she revs it out for the first time in years there will be problems.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

probably wouldn't be happy at first, i've seen late 2000s gold camry driven by a granny shart out carbon after getting honked at by a truck in AZ years ago.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Good ol' Italian tune up.

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I know this will be hard to believe but senses dull as people age and one of the first ones to go to shit is balance. Among other things, one of the effects is uncertainty of what you're feeling regarding motion in any direction so you become hesitant and slow in case you moved wrong so you might not fall and break a hip (only partly a joke). For me it was around 50 when I noticed I was unstable on things like ladders, stairs, and roofs so now I stay off ladders and roofs and hold the banister on stairs. I've begun noticing I'm a tick late turning in on curves now too.

tl;dr they're old and uncertain and youth is wasted on the young.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

why don't you hit the gym and get on test old man? it's never too late

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

But, but, that would take bonding time away from the cat!!!

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

okay, but what excuse do you have for women?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>be me
      >23
      >balance became subpar at 22
      >tinnitus in both ears by 22
      >tinnitus in one ear as early as 21
      it's over, isn't it?
      >t. still drives mostly fine but night driving has gotten harder, especially with the bright ass headlights everywhere.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

What are you at, Nashville?

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

close. do you know me or something?

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

The only city which I had to bring ear plugs.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Yea, if you walk down Broadway on a busy night, you might need them.
            Then again, the rest of the metro spanning to its outer suburbs (Murfreesboro, Franklin, etc) is pretty noisy. It never really gets quiet there.

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

The wost is when you are behind one of these frickers trying to merge at 55mph. FRICK

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

yeah in PDX they get on the freeway at 35. it is absolutely bonkers

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

The speed limit is fricking 50-55 though and the way traffic moves through the vista ridge it's more like 20.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

I dont get how the fed dot hasnt come in to unfrick these speed limits or these drivers. WA and OR drivers should not be allowed to drive in the rest of the country. they literally dont have the skills to survive.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Absolutely maddening behavior and almost always a non sporty Subaru. Truly the most clueless drivers around here.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Yes, I hate that so much. If the ramp is long and nobody is behind me, I'll just sit at the top of the ramp as long as I can and then rip it.

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

Leave a gap idiot. He will fit. You will not

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

at least you can avoid them by staying in the fast lane. the worst thing is morons going the speed limit in the fast lane. i get stuck behind this shit almost every day now. i dont know if it's zoomers finally getting their licenses or all the illegals driving or both

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

For me, it's the out of stater who can barely maintain his lane, doing 55 in a 60 in the fast lane.
      Usually Idaho plates.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I've noticed a significant uptick os wogs/jeets doing 20 under the limit in the last few months, must be the diversity finally making it's way out to my rural shithole

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Copious amounts of Xanax

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

its not a race dipshit
    you in a hurry to get to that red light up ahead?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Yes, that's clearly what OP was talking about when he said "merging." It has nothing to do with accelerating to highway speeds.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Highways don't have street lights, bus rider.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Yeah. Get the frick out of the way

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

only white man ITT

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

pnw anon detected

>proceeds to drive sloghtly faster than super slow and hits every light
      >see, I told you its pointless
      >slows down even more

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>Try to match speed on merge.
    >Person in lane speeds up above speed limit anyway when merge happens.
    I don't deal with morons and their games. At times I remain at below speed when the onramp has it's own lane and wait until nobody is behind me to speed up before merge. I'm not old. I see what the new driving generation does in cars too powerful than their skill. It's entirely dependent on the environment. The roads with the most shootings have the idiots removing themselves for the coming days. You want me to speed up then slow the frick down or move over.

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

just go around them you stupid ass lane switching insect brained Black person

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

there are exceptions

10. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

have you seen the cars they drive
    they're doing their best

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

I drive a 100hp shitheap and I dont have such problems, maybe youre just too slow grandpa?

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

lmao how does it feel getting gapped poorgay

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

>says an old fart too scared to press on the throttle

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

let me guess
            troonyverse wrong wheel drive lmao

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

longitidual rear wheel drive, manual.
            try harder boomer

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

100hp lmfao

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

Literally the slowest most poorly maintained shitbox made in the last 50 years can hit 75 mph on most ramps. Ive had 250k mile manual tercel 4x4s loaded with cargo missfiring hard and managed to hit 70 on short curving uphill ramps. Grandpa in his 3800 cc oldsmobuick literally just has to press the gas a little bit harder

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

I am lucky if I reach 60 >_<
        and thats with raping the gearbox

11. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

>tfw I get btfo by literally anyone on the road.

Everyone in a hurry as always

12. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

>carefully crafted entry ramp with a nice long runup at a downhill gradient to allow vehicles of all capabilities to easily reach motorway speeds so that they may easily merge within the generously long merging section
    >some woman, usually brown, despite all the efforts of the road planners, decides it will be easier to merge if she slows down to a nice crawl at the end of the runup ramp, just before the merging sections

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *