Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

its a chrysler product

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Name a better out from the factory off-road rig.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>implying OP is going to EVER take this vehicle off road

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Depends on the type of offroading, pic rel is a better dune runner.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Lol. Lmao, even. The Raptor is a lifestyle car for hairdressers and closeted homosexuals compensating for a lack of testosterone. They're terrible at everything except drinking gasoline and outputting mediocre power in exchange.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>The Raptor is a lifestyle car for hairdressers and closeted homosexuals
            As opposed to a slushbox JL which is not for closeted anything, and designed to carry many rubber ducks in the Pride parade.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Look, I'm not going to disagree that Wranglers are for homos. I'm just saying that Raptor owners wear disguises to gay clubs to suck dick at the glory hole. At least Wrangler owners admit to their homosexualry.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm not seeing your truck do this bud, auto is better for off-road use by the way.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

What's the fricking point of driving up a vertical wall?

Just fricking walk at that point. Or charter a helicopter.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>What's the fricking point of driving up a vertical wall?
            it's what jeeps do best, much to the dismay of people like

>The Raptor is a lifestyle car for hairdressers and closeted homosexuals
            As opposed to a slushbox JL which is not for closeted anything, and designed to carry many rubber ducks in the Pride parade.

You are a woman.

neither do 99% of Jeep branded lifestyle products

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>What's the fricking point of driving up a vertical wall?
            because it's there

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>because it's there
            All Jeep owners are children, got it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>jeeps aren't good offroad
            >jeep going up wall.mp4
            >ok, but why would you ever have to do that???
            >you are such a child for actually off-roading and being more capable than me!
            Are you a leftist? Because you're acting like one.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah you're a bit confused there but maybe if you go drive your tonka toy over big rock you'll feel better.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

May we see your truck?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

That's impressive. I'm sure 99% of jeeps never go through this, though. They are used to go to the mall

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>That's impressive. I'm sure 99% of jeeps never go through this, though. They are used to go to the mall
            Yeah but it CAN do it, meanwhile your truck can't, even if you wanted to.
            And that's what counts.

Welcome to America, where people don't have to prove a need for something to own and enjoy it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Yeah but it CAN do it, meanwhile your truck can't, even if you wanted to.

I'm not sure who you are talking to. Meds please.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

So no truck?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

you've created levels of seethe I never thought possible

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

That's impressive but it's also what, an $80k setup? I'm running a clapped out YJ I built mostly with junkyard parts. The whole setup was maybe $10k and I have 37s and a big block. In terms of performance per $ I think I'm doing okay, and since I'm building a family too I can't justify putting much more cash into my third string vehicle.
            >auto is better for off-road use
            It just isn't. Not being able to finesse the clutch pedal when traction is at a minimum is infuriating.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>comparing a used 90s setup to a brand new vehicle
            Your vehicle was new once too.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yes, and the man who bought it (and at least one of the donor vehicles) had the good sense to buy with a manual transmission so I could buy it more cheaply later. I will continue to bully anyone who would buy a slush box and/or flappy paddles so that my sons stand a chance at enjoying at least a fraction of the pleasure I've had with my shitboxes some day.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

That’s nice, I have 4 different manuals and I still think automatic is better off-road.

Trying to dance with the clutch on a 3ft tall boulder or a 45 degree incline from a dead stop just isn’t very fun.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

skill issue

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Lucky for you, jeep still offers both!

The last brand to offer solid front axles, as well as manual transmissions!

• 1 month ago
        Panda5

>Name a better out from the factory off-road rig.
        2-door JK w/ pentastar and 6-speed.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I'm going to get the automatic.

• 1 month ago
            Panda5

That's fine, just make sure to get the 3.6L not the 3.8L. I used to have a JK, my family has a JL with the same engine and the JK feels much better to drive. 4-doors aren't as good at off-roading but you've probably got a reason to get one. I really enjoyed having a soft-top, but IDK how that goes on 4-doors.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Any raisin for going with the 3.6L vs 3.8L?

t. Another anon considering a 4 door Jeep.

• 1 month ago
            Panda5

It's the difference between a 10-second 0-60 and a 7.5-second one. That may just be WOT acceleration numbers, but you feel it. I had the 3.6L and was shocked at driving a friend's 3.8, it felt like shit to drive, as if it weighed 2x more.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>four door not as good offroad
            Shut up, you moronic namehomosexual. The meme of small wheelbase good was debunked a decade ago. The four doors are significantly better for off road use the moment you increase tire size or add lift.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

My soccer mom Jeep is more capable than a 2 door off road with just a few simple mods:

>42" mud terrains
            >bead lockers
            >9 inches of lift
            >12,000 dollars worth of fox shocks
            >1,000lbs of armor
            >Regear
            >Full cromoly cage
            >Kryptonite axle shafts

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Do it.

Never had any major issues at 85k miles.

I'm not seeing your truck do this bud, auto is better for off-road use by the way.

>if you don't do this literally every day or bus riders will say you never go off road

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That's a jl

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Is the stupid fake vent hidden behind the front fender at that angle?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>fake
        I thought it was to reduce hood flutter that was common on JKs.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Doesn't matter. That's not a jk

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

if you buy it for the "lifestyle" and looks, you will hate it and become one of many posters who hate on jeep.
    if you buy it because you need what it has to offer you will love it.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

its not jimny

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Nothing wrong with the JK, but I personally prefer a soft-top 2dr. Keep it bone stock instead of making it into a typical dipshit muddergay rig.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You are a woman.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

woman don't go offroad

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

neither do 99% of Jeep branded lifestyle products

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

are you saying jeeps don't go off-road, or they can't?
          because they're the most off-road capable vehicle currently available, and that's just when they're stock
          once modded they're without a doubt the most off-road capable passenger vehicle available, and the amount of aftermarket available is unsurpassed by any vehicle in existence

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The jeep autist never fails to appear, as if someone had insulted him personally.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

who? that's just facts being laid out

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>everyone who says Toyotas are reliable is one person
            >everyone who says jeeps are capable is one person

Sounds like you got some brain problems and/or psychosis.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

so? They are very capable. If you're looking for an offroad suv there aren't a lot of options. Giving away any remotely capable car is to women blacks and gays is moronic

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Sadly that capability also comes with unreliability.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Can confirm. Nature is scary

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

No but men don't

I'm going to get the automatic.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Stellantis "quality".

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

JLs are better in every conceivable way. If you want a fricking Wrangler, you have no reason to not buy the JL. The JK is fricking horrid to live with and every iteration before it was incrementally worse back to World War II.

• 1 month ago
      Panda5

>JLs are better in every conceivable way.
      I had a 3.6/6spd/2dr JK and have this 3.6/6spd/2dr JL right here.
      The JL has a better interior, sound system, and subjective build quality. But the throttle-by-wire is even more-numb than the JKs, and the electric steering makes it impossible to focus on anything other than trying to keep it in a straight line. The electric steering is enough to make me hate this thing; from a driving perspective I much prefer the JK.

>four door not as good offroad
      Shut up, you moronic namehomosexual. The meme of small wheelbase good was debunked a decade ago. The four doors are significantly better for off road use the moment you increase tire size or add lift.

The 4-dr weighs 500lbs more. That makes it sink more, but yeah the difference isn't huge. 4-drs are capable and might even have advantages in certain situations.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Why lie about a common car, you fricking moron? The JL, stock for stock, handles infinitely better than the JK. They are much smoother with better steering response. The electric steering is irrelevent. The steering rack is better refined with less play than the JK. The suspension is less stiff and doesn't cause bumpsteer.

The entire experience of driving a stock JL is significantly improved over its predecessor, if nothing else, than because it has some vague aerodynamics that mean you're not getting buffeted around by minor winds. You're objectively fricking wrong and using how you feel as a moronic argument against what is a quantifiable engineering improvement.

Also, 500lbs of difference doesn't fricking matter when a JK clocked in at 3760 in its most svelte configuration. That's pigfat by any standard, let alone in a world dominated by XJs that are 500lbs lighter still. More importantly, it doesn't make up for the wheelbase issue that leaves the two door more prone to tipping and less capable of articulation to that point. Stock for stock, the Unlimited has a better time handling technical trails except for extremely tight turns which are easily navigated by doing a three point turn.

Your opinion is meaningless anyways because your squeeky clean shitbox has never seen a hard trail and you're a moron for even posting it like it gives you some kind of clout in this argument.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>wrangler
          >steering rack

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Look here, homosexual, I'll use moronic colloquialisms if I want. I'm not listing out all the individual components one one wrong term gets my point across.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>completely different steering design
            >colloquialism
            You don't even have to list all the things that make rack & pinion and cross-steer/haltenberger/parallelogram different, you could have just said "steering gearbox".

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's not just the gearbox though. It's every fricking part of the entire steering assembly. They completely overhauled it with the JL to work with the new suspension geometry. I used "steering rack" because, in my ass backwards circle, that's a simple way to refer to the whole fricking setup. I know its wrong and you're not the first person to point it out.

• 1 month ago
          Panda5

Nah, you're wrong bud. I've done 70k miles in a JK and 10k miles in a JL.
          The electric steering ruins the entire JL, at least for me. I learned to 'adapt' just like with throttle-by-wire, but it's worse. With hydraulic steering you instinctually feel the road and respond to things, with electric you have to actively and consciously focus on every rut and bump in the road. It's unsafe IMO.
          >You're objectively fricking wrong and using how you feel as a moronic argument against what is a quantifiable engineering improvement.
          How cars feel to drive is everything.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>how cars feel to drive is everything
            Sure, but if they feel like they're bouncing off every crack and pothole in the road, being pushed around by a light breeze, and generally ride like shit, they're not a good driving experience. 10k miles isn't shit. We've got 100k on my wife's JLU and I'd take that piece of shit on a 4" lift and 37s over a stock JK any day of the fricking week.

You're making an empirical argument off of feelings and that's fricking moronic - not least of all because we're talking about post-TJ Wrangler, some of the most soulless and shitty cars on the road today.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>500lbs here 500lbs there
          Before you know it you're weighing over 5,000lbs

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Which is why picrel mogs these bloated debt-mobiles without even trying.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Only in terms of soul. TJs are dogshit by comparison off road. The JL runs circles around every one of its predecessors. Technology and lessons learned really have refined the Wrangler's off road capability to a crazy degree over the years.

TJ still feels more loose and raw off road, though. It's a more visceral feeling that's a little more "pure". I'd rather wheel an old shitbox than a new JL, personally, but that's because I'm there for the experience. As far as conquering terrain, there's no contest.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah if I owed money on a JL I might be trying to tell myself shit like this too

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The TJ is the last “proper” Jeep, IMO. Small, bouncy and fun. The JK got BIG, but it’s still tolerable. The JL and Gladiator are just womanly.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>The JL and Gladiator are just womanly.
            Looks like they're just fine crawling up walls to me.

The JL rubicon got massive larger diameter axle tubes, a full float rear end and strengthened and enlarged steering knuckles, in addition to fully selectable E-lockers front and rear.

Nobody else offers anything close.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Crawling is Black person behavior and the JL looks and drives worse, so I don’t care. Anything after the TJ is ass, the JK is merely tolerable.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Crawling is Black person behavior
            Oh?
            May we see your truck?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I own a bone-stock 2dr JK, and I don’t “crawl” like a Black person. It’s for dailying and going innawoods to shoot and drink with the boys like a white man, thank you.

And soon I’ll sell it and get a minty TJ. Or maybe a VehiCROSS or Iltis, depends on the mood. But a JL is for insecure trannies and moms.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Can we see it?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yes. It was posted earlier in this thread.

driving over rocks is one of the most white hobbies I can think of. You are mindbroken

Rig pig mouthbreathers don’t qualify as white, and crawlerBlack folk belong on /org/ with the rest of the wife beaters and child molesters.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Where?

My soccer mom Jeep is more capable than a 2 door off road with just a few simple mods:

>42" mud terrains
            >bead lockers
            >9 inches of lift
            >1,000lbs of armor
            >Regear
            >Full cromoly cage
            >Kryptonite axle shafts

Seems like it’s doing fine to me, this one appears to be nearly stock, I think it even has the stock short arm suspension which is hilarious.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

driving over rocks is one of the most white hobbies I can think of. You are mindbroken

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

This, every off road club is like 99.9% whites/retired boomers

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Boomer brains are clogged with amyloid plaque, not surprising they'd like moronic shit like that. They're a few years from getting shipped off to a care facility where they'll get abused by Dominican nurse staff. But they'll blow all their money on barbie jeeps before they do.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>But a JL is for insecure trannies and moms.
            From what I've noticed they're for debtmaxxxing npcs that have to have the latest doohickey to feel valid. As soon as the next even gayer version of the Wrangler they'll be on here talking about how the 8,000 EV Wrangler is better.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Well, that too. I’ve already heard women gibbering over the Recon or new hybrids or whatever.
            The real chads are the couple of 20-30 year olds in my area with nice TJS, YJs, and a SUPREMELY CLEAN stock XJ, a nice deep blue one. So rare to see un-fricked examples nowadays.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You can add lockers to a TJ. You can't make JL not pigfat with 1000 computers

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>You can add lockers to a TJ
            did you miss every other part of that?
            Full float rear end?
            Larger axle tubes and knuckles?

For the price of these Stellantis barbie jeeps you could certainly buy a 3/4 ton and a buggy, and not have to worry about scratching the pretty paint job.

>For the price of these Stellantis barbie jeeps you could certainly buy a 3/4 ton and a buggy
            >for the price of a new thing you can get more used thing
            Whoa.
            Now do a new 3/4 ton.... wait, those are 50k now?

A brand new rubicon is 47k, where did you get the off road buggy for negative money?

They paid you to own a buggy?

Can I see it?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The JK steering feels like sloppy shit, the weird styling changes look like ass, and the simpler interior looks and feels better.
          If you’re not running a basic (ideally 2dr) manual JK or earlier with bone-stock no-touchscreen bullshit interior, you’re just doing Jeep shit wrong.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

If you're not running a full size rig, you're a homosexual. Jeeps are for women.

Yeah if I owed money on a JL I might be trying to tell myself shit like this too

We owe nothing on my wife's JLU. I hate the fricking thing, but it's embarassing how much it outwheeled older, modified Jeeps even when it was stock. Modified, it can do anything short of buggy only trails.

>42" mud terrains
            >bead lockers
            >9 inches of lift
            >1,000lbs of armor
            >Regear
            >Full cromoly cage
            >Kryptonite axle shafts

They're better stock, homosexual. Add the 2" Mopar lift and 35s and a TJ with 40k worth of shit bolted on can't keep up. Don't speak to me if you don't wheel, moron. The wheelbase argument is dead and you're fricking wrong.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

392? Yea. Other engines. You're a gay.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>grrrrrrrr I'm so mad!!!!!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

May we see your truck?

It appears crawling up a 10 foot vertical wall has caused some controversy.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

seems like the perfect vehicle for you

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

leftists are so odd, if they can't understand something they go full autismo mode and try and stop everyone else from having or doing it

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>DONT FRICK WITH ME

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Just imagine the ultimate badass that must be driving this thing.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The driver of this jeep must be like Jocko and Goggins put together.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

There are many circuits in your brain that aren't firing properly, so it's hard for you to understand, but the fact is what you want may differ from what other people want.

Some people want a capable off-road vehicle, like this

We get it, you don't, now take your terminally autistic ass back to /org/.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Some people are moronic and have horrible taste
        Wow amazing insight there Nowtradamus

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Taste?
          Who said anything about taste?

We're trying to climb walls here, not discuss funk pops.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Wouldn't a buggy be better for doing that? Something with a full cage so you're not stuck with a five figure repair bill after making a mistake while filming your Instagram stories or whatever the frick

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Wouldn't a buggy be better for doing that?
            if you wanna tow it to the spot sure, the jeep can drive to the spot and still be perfectly capable like

has shown
            also buggies are custom built and cost more than the jeep in webm related

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

For the price of these Stellantis barbie jeeps you could certainly buy a 3/4 ton and a buggy, and not have to worry about scratching the pretty paint job.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Outta my way! Badass coming through.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

lol nah. just keep an eye out for roof leaks and get one with the pentastar. 3.73s are the sweet spot if you're going to keep it largely stock. the clutch can develop an incredibly irritating creak in the manuals. the automatic has its quirks, but i haven't had any issues so far.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *