Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>6 cylinder
    >320 hp
    >still sub-400hp even considering german underestimation
    >4800lb curb weight
    it's not a bad price for the mileage, assuming there's nothing in the history, it's just a disappointing car

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's a luxury car, not a sports car chud.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>It's a luxury car, not a sports car chud.
        Seriously dude?
        An Accord Sport 2.0T could embarrass most Sports Cars of the 90's and early 2000's.
        We've come a long way.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The 90s Accord would embarrass every sportscar from the 60s. You're not saying anything insightful.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

And in 10 years a 2 cyclinder hybrid accord will embarrass that embarrassment u call a 7 series

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

And I still wont care about the Accord.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

And nobody will care about your poverty spec 7 series. Even in the current year

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Oh look, the poverty spec guy, yea, it's all poverty spec isn't it? Good jab btw! So edgy! A true EdgeLord, because he knows, yes he does, the poverty spec guy. Go full options or go home, amirite? Yea, and probably brown, call them brown so you can feel smug, another good jab! Let's see, poverty, poor, minority, slow, gay, wheel gap, boomer, zoomer and Apple fanboy.
            I'm wondering, can we get a tbhAnon Approved DA Automotive checklist so we know before anyone posts anything? That would really help. Last, if possible, post your own car when making the above comments.
            Thank you

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>It's a luxury car, not a sports car chud.
        BMWs are automatically sports cars. It needs to be faster, like the Audi is.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

What a joke. No wonder why trucks sell so well. They ride better than this, are faster than this and have more interior room than this all while being able to do truck things.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

trucks dont get hit with cafe tax penalties as much as cars so there's ot as nuch incentive for manufacturers to make the cushy living room barges they used to

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

That's only part of it. Sedans fell out of favor because manufacturers, especially the German manufacturers started to make sedans handle and be "sporty". That turned them into useless vehicles that ride like shit and still don't handle that well.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

oh yeah that too; every grocery getter needs to have super stiff suspension and the thinnest tires possible so you and grandma can set your personal best on the way to the local shops

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

nah, manufacturers made sedans sporty as a reaction to the popularity of crossovers
            a sedan has no practical benefit over a crossover with the same drivetrain, its only advantages are looks (most people don't actually care) and lower center of gravity (doesn't matter if you make it handle like a boat anyway)

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I'd much rather have an air ride 1500 than a modern german executive sedan, but part of that is also because german brands have gone off the fricking rails with screens
        you have to larp as a cowboy/plumber to have a usable center stack

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Mashallah habibi, follow your destiny

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

i'm puerto rican

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>south orlando
        I know

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

please. all the fresh off the boat ricans are in kissimmee or poinciana

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

poor cope

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'd go older with an f01 740i. Anything newer than that is fricking hideous.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it's one of the dopest modern cars. a flagship german sedan is always cool

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Personally, I think anyone who buys a new BMW is a massive homosexual.
    Comparable to Apple fan boys really.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>2022
      >new

oh no, anon just woke up from a coma

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

buy a 2nd gen CTS V or an F82 M4

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

do you have a chauffeur? If not you're going to look like one

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

underrated. i never new how to describe what I felt seeing obviously poor people financed up to their nuts in a shitty new "German" car but here it is.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

thanks, but aren't 240's slow and seem poor?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>slow
          theyre quickly becoming the nurburgring rich kids new favourite track car, it's essentially a four wheel drive M2 and costs less.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

thanks, m8. i'll check them out

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>M240i
          >slow
          the new ones will run less than 12sec quarter mile with just a tune
          even the 230i isn't really slow anymore, 0-60sec is well into the 5sec range

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>omg it comes in purple

thanks, bro. i'm going to run with this

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

forgot my pic

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/F9cdlNg.png

forgot my pic

Get the RWD version you homosexual. You don’t need AWD in Florida.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i'm moving to maine (or minnesota/wisconin/michigan)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Good riddance alhamdullilah

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Black person you don’t need AWD unless you live up a snowy mountain. I get by fine with RWD in Canada.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

AWD is also easier to stoplight race with

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>you don't NEED AWD
            anon doesn't need a M240i either, he could get by fine with a FWD civic

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You won't need AWD in Minnesota. MNDOT is pretty good about clearing and salting roads right away. The salt is going to frick up the frame though... maybe it's best you stay away.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Step right up folks and see Anon the amazing puerto rican with a $60k auto loan rusting to the ground

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

7 series is 100% nicer than a 2. The 2 will rattle and creak by 80k miles and the 7 is overbuilt and comfy.

With that said, it’s really like an old guy lawyer car. Get it if you want it but a 5 series or 6 isn’t far behind in quality terms but there’s much less weight and less quality devoted to the rear passengers which is probably only going to be kids for a guy under 40.

The 240i is a meme btw. The X drive sucks and the car is heavy as frick and cheap as frick.

440i is vastly superior.

I’d get a F10 M5 for $40k and have a blast and save the money. Or an 840i. There you get the luxury of the 7 but the sex appeal of a coupe that was aimed at Ferrari and Aston.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>the 240i is a meme
            >this uglier more expensive car that is mechanically identical is vastly superior
            yeah, nah

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

They're already close to 400hp stock, and with some basic bolt on mods you can get 600+ out of them. A 240i will be a frickload faster than that boat 740i too, the 7 series died when it stopped having a V12 option.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This. If you're going to drive for yourself, the maximum limit is 5 series or an E Class.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

what is your use case?
    unless you are regularly taking long trips with 3 or 4 adults in the car, a 540i from the same year will be 95% as comfortable and more enjoyable to drive because it's not as huge and heavy
    a low trim 7 series like that is basically a limo, not a car you're really supposed to drive yourself around in

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

moving to a small town. won't drive more than 5,000 miles a year; more like 3,000 miles. just want something comfy

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

what do you currently drive?
        if you are in an old shitbox literally any new german car will seem extremely comfy and refined
        you could get a used 330i or Audi A4 for $30k instead, save yourself some money and not look ridiculous in the process

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

i have a 2013 mustang. she's still ticking, but it's time for something new and more refined

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>i have a 2013 mustang. she's still ticking, but it's time for something new and more refined
            for the same price at that 7 series you could buy a brand new M240i which will have better performance than your mustang while being more comfortable and getting better gas mileage

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Me but m340i

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

B58 goes crazy with single turbo on E85.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

habibi you'll look so fresh in your new BMW!

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Too heavy. Get a RWD M340i.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Me but m340i

That's what I'm saying homie

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>2022
    Built during the height of the lock-outs and shortages. There may be some quality issues. How much warranty is left on it?

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Two words:
    Blackwing.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

blackwing isn't 50k moron

• 1 month ago
        p

One word: Supercharged v8 w/manual transmission

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>blackwing isn't 50k moron
        OP's example is a used 2022 model with 13K miles at $58K
        He didn't specify a Max price afaik

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>OP's example is a used 2022 model with 13K miles at $58K
          If I could get a 2022 blackwing with 13K miles for $58k I would have already put a deposit down.
          >He didn't specify a Max price afaik
          This is also true, but I don't think the buyers of the two vehicles have a ton of overlap either.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I drove 2 BMWs in the last few weeks thinking about buying (A G80 M3 in manual and an Alpina B6), has me wondering, when was the last actually good BMW? I think it's probably the E46 M3. These turbocharged cars are fricking garbage.

You would do better if you could stop being a consumer prostitute and get a used 2017+ Continental.
      I swear, people who lust after the Euro brands so hard are among the worst people alive.

Lol, just get an old Taurus or Malibu if you want to drive a poorly made cheapshit sedan, save yourself a few tens of thousands for the same experience.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Do everyone a favor and stop being a badge prostitute. You're like Apple fanboys.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>being a badge prostitute
          For which badge?

>if you want to drive a poorly made cheapshit sedan
          Yeah, ok bro.
          Somehow I just don't buy that the entire cadre of Professional auto testers and reviewers just took it upon themselves to just shill for Cadillac here.
          Its a fine automobile.
          It's never been purported to equal the refinement of German cars, but it's NOT a fricking Taurus or Malibu either.

>people get paid to say good things about cars so they can do it again and get paid again
          Why don't you just go drive these cars for yourself?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Why don't you just go drive these cars for yourself?
            That's what I was suggesting for OP....
            If he ultimately agrees with your opinion, then so be it.
            If he likes the car, then great too.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>if you want to drive a poorly made cheapshit sedan
        Yeah, ok bro.
        Somehow I just don't buy that the entire cadre of Professional auto testers and reviewers just took it upon themselves to just shill for Cadillac here.
        Its a fine automobile.
        It's never been purported to equal the refinement of German cars, but it's NOT a fricking Taurus or Malibu either.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Is the blackwing really faster than a GT500 or Hellcat? Doubt.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

She holds her own in this Real World testing by Edmunds

Now, upgrade the Supercharger, and the GT500 WILL lose.
        Forget about the Hellcat, she can't corner.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You would do better if you could stop being a consumer prostitute and get a used 2017+ Continental.
    I swear, people who lust after the Euro brands so hard are among the worst people alive.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Completely uninspired and bland. Depreciating asset. It's a modern high-end car so it's going to coddle you and try to protect you rather than give you the agency you ought to be taking as an adult. All around shit through and through.

Only buy it if you have the disposable income and don't care about anything except comfort. If that's you, do us all a favor and drive it off a cliff right after you buy it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This is the kind of seething sour grapes cope I come to DA for. Thanks, anon.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's a BMW

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This is a stupid purchase. You better get the extended VSA.
    t. BMW salesman

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Whats the best bmw to purchase today?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

What do you want out of it?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

pussy

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

E9

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Id volunteer my own boipu$$y to whomever owns this

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

That's the only kind of pussy that steve buscemi-ass car will get anybody.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

M8/m850 Gran coupe

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You don't need that much car. why not a used merc instead habibi

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

OP what's your credit score?

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

are you sandBlack person? just do it
    are you white'ish? just do it
    are you white? get a honda or toyota

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Bad advice I’m brown and I love Toyota. My other car is Toyotas answer to the s class

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

60k for a land yacht with a V6? And you people say black people are dumb for spending the same on a wide body scat pack that is honestly probably going to age better then NuBMW

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>beige interior

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

7 series is normally a money pit but this being the B58 will probably make it slightly more reliable than a normal 7 series.

Still a stupid buy.

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>talk me out of it
    German long-term reliability has been notoriously shit since the early 2000s. You'll wind up paying out the nose for a bunch of expensive repairs when you could just get an LS for 80% of the bells and whistles with 20% of the headaches for if you're going to own the car for longer than 5 years.

Also, if you're going to own a fugly nu-beemer, the EVs are unironically a better bet since there's fewer points of failure versus their ICE cars and their EV architecture has been decent since the original compliance model i3s.

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Go drive one. You will be very impressed. It is noticeably more refined than the 5 series and will have extra features. Also test drive a S-class as that's the competitor.

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Impressive that one of those made it to such high mileage

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

All the poor seethe ITT tells you a lot.

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Has anyone tuned one of these b58 7 series?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *