Tall People

Post cars for tall people. The Tourbillon had to comfortably allow the Bugatti/Rimac CEO to sit, enter and exit the car.

And just like the Bugatti/Rimac CEO, most CEOs and world leaders of substance are tall. These are the primary clients for this vehicle.

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

trucks dumbass

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

2017 golf gti is great for me at 6'1

Truckgays generally aren't tall

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Truckgays generally aren't tall
        Trucks tend to be made for big people with big jobs to do but are driven by small people with nothing to do. It's no fault of the truck, it's just that people can't buy inches on a biological basis.

The actual solution is to guide reproduction wisely. People did not like hearing that.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Troof

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

6'4 isn't short but it isn't that tall either.

>And just like the Bugatti/Rimac CEO, most CEOs and world leaders of substance are tall. These are the primary clients for this vehicle.
    ahahah lmao what? The only people buying cars like these are 5' tall camel jockeys in the middle east. Most CEO's are too smart/cheap to pay $5m to drive a billboard for free. Ironically you're much more likely to find a tall CEO driving a truck than one of these.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>6'4 isn't tall either.
      >top 0.441% of the male population.
      homie, I'd love to be 6ft 4.

Literally every car I've test driven or sat in at car shows has been pretty comfortable at max settings and I'm 6'4
      The only exceptions so far are the Miatas, old and new Supras, and literal race cars

6'3", Mazda 3 all generations fit me just fine. Miata is a bit of a tight fit but I can manage, who uses it with roof on right?

My ex girlfriend did this. She had a jetta and complained about how she wanted an SUV because she was too tall for it at 5'11-6'1 (she says she grew while we were together but I doubt it). I'm 6'1 and was totally fine in her jetta.

To answer your question: yes, being tall was a big portion of her personality. She thought she was hot shit because people asked if she was a model for being tall and underweight.

it's almost like body types are different.
      Not that y'all would know anything about women's bodies.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Anyone below 7’ is a midget loser

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>i feel bad about my height so I have to make everyone feel bad about MY problem: the post

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>he's a hybrid monkey-nephilimlet
          True chosen are over 8'-6".

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Heightflation is real

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I just can't win lads

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I'm 6'1 and still don't consider myself tall. There are a lot of women taller than me. I still don't fit in a lot of stuff so I wouldn't want to be any taller than that.

People are forgetting that "fit" can vary from person to person. Yeah a tall person will fit in most things if you recline the seat all the way back and drive like a gang banger. It's usually when you sit upright in a proper driving posture that you run into headroom issues even if you're only in the low 6's. It's worse with sunroofs and a tall torso.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

How many times in a day do you mention your height to others on the internet?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not very often. Only when there are manlets like you present.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Just letting you know, the word "manlet" is a cope buzzword for "tall" people who get offended by the fact that shorter people live rent free in your head.
            >t. manlet

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the fact that there are "people" in this world that are shorter than 6'2 horrifies me

also this thread sucks, the only people who actually have to worry about fitting in a car are obese shitheaps that brought it on themselves

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Little people scares me.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>manlet
            you aren't human

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

He just said "tall" not "that tall", "insanely tall", etc. And yes, 6'4" is tall even if it's still in the common range of heights.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Literally every car I've test driven or sat in at car shows has been pretty comfortable at max settings and I'm 6'4
    The only exceptions so far are the Miatas, old and new Supras, and literal race cars

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

6'3", Mazda 3 all generations fit me just fine. Miata is a bit of a tight fit but I can manage, who uses it with roof on right?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>6'3", Mazda 3 all generations fit me just fine.
      Bro, you're average, no shit cars will fit you just fine.

>6'4 isn't tall either.
      >top 0.441% of the male population.
      homie, I'd love to be 6ft 4.

[...]
      [...]
      [...]
      it's almost like body types are different.
      Not that y'all would know anything about women's bodies.

>>top 0.441% of the male population.
      1 out of 226 isn't THAT rare. Think of how many guys you see walking around a city during a day. Hundreds, if not thousands.
      I'm 6'5" and agree with anon saying that 6'4" is basically average-tall and not that tall.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>average tall
        You're probably "average fat" too.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do tall people make up shit like not being able to fit in certain cars? Is being tall really their entire personality?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Virtually, yes. Just like how short people complain about being too short. I've always learned that there are three things people will always find a way to complain about and it's: Height, weight, and race.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My ex girlfriend did this. She had a jetta and complained about how she wanted an SUV because she was too tall for it at 5'11-6'1 (she says she grew while we were together but I doubt it). I'm 6'1 and was totally fine in her jetta.

To answer your question: yes, being tall was a big portion of her personality. She thought she was hot shit because people asked if she was a model for being tall and underweight.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

they are lying. I am 1.90m and can fin into my gfs VW Polo just fine. Not in the back though

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

If the moglord can fit in a VW Polo then anyone can

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

that´s obviously mk4 1.9 tdi the only car that has enough power/torque to move the moglord

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The front seats in my Chevy Volt goes further back than any other car I've ever driven.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Alpine A110, some higher-up is 6'7" and he wanted to fit in the car

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Any wheeler era TVR. He was a 6'6" big sack of shit and had to fit into all his cars comfortably.
    Mutts will soon be given permission to import them soon too.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm 6'3" and daily drive a Miata RF. I guess I have good porptions because I have head room and can also heel/toe w/ plenty of knee room. Feels pretty good getting out and the car accentuating your god-like stature

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah you're very lucky proportion wise. I'm 6'3 with egregiously long thighs and the ND is a hard no for me even with the seat as far back as possible, which also created head room issues.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The RFs reportedly have a couple inches more headroom. That, and it being my only car so needs to be useable year round is why i got it over the soft top.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

These little frickers are the tallgay poorgay special.
    t. tallgay poorgay

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I dont get why gays are so insecure about muh height. Literally one mention of the word "tall" or "short" on this shithole site and it turns into this insecure shitflinging. God you morons are insufferable. Cars? I'm 5'11" with freakishly long (<1%ile) legs and daily a honda fit. Bite my ass.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I'm 5'11"
      This thread isn't for you, frick off.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I dont get why gays are so insecure about the single most important physical attribute for a male

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Because you never had to be insecure about it. If you were 5'7 or below, you would understand why men get insecure about it, because its incredibly important to women

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This guy gets it. I am (actually) 6'3 and I have never had any problems fitting in any car.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

VW golf is best small car for tall people or anything german tbh since germans designers I ussally taller as aposed to jappanese cars which are designed by 5,5 old buisnessmen and i always feel cramped in jap cars

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Vw Golf
    Just put the seat down position. You are not that tall. You are just fat.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

6'4'' here, Mini Coopers are actually super comfy but you can't have anyone sit behind you

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *