You should take that money and move

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

fippy bippy

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/TRUIqNg.gif

fippy bippy

It was a summer internship, I'm back in Florida.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Blessed

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Can you get any more financially moronic?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>t. mad because he couldn't get an internship

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Why the frick would I work for free? As a trade worker I got paid a pretty respectable salary to go to school for free. No moving to
            overpriced shitholes required.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You are genuinely a fricking moron.
            You're implying I worked for free yet I showed you my tax return for my 2 month internship in New York this summer.
            Please read a book or do some math problems and use your brain.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>do some math problems
            hahaha I don't know why I found this funny and am going to start telling people this.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>he doesn't wake up and do math problems to wake his brain up
            C'mon anon

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I count 32,64,128,256,512, 1024 etc to lose my boner when I'm in public.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>mutts loan their money to their government interest free
    lol

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>euroqueers let Americans live in their heads rent free
      Lmao

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

in europe you'd just lose that money to pay for your free healthcare and education so you can get a job that pays half of what an american gets for the same position.

• 1 month ago
        Sugar

In America we use it to pay for our overpriced healthcare.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I would not ride a motorcycle in Florida anymore. I envy people who live in the middle of nowhere.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why not?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

too many people, a large percentage of whom are senior citizens or uninsured

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Just in general man. Covid really made a bunch of people into aggressive morons

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Can you just imagine if these stupid poor frickers just put their tax "returns" into a growing investment index/etf for ten years.
    They might finally be able to buy a house and get their family out of perpetual debt slavery.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I've never gotten a tax return over like $200, and the last couple years I've gotten straight up nothing which is how you're supposed to do it. If you have your withholdings set up right, you won't get a return back because you won't have been overpaying on your paycheck taxes the rest of the year and you'll have had the money the whole time instead of giving the government an interest free loan.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

To me, it's just forced saving. Yes I understand the principle of "interest free loan" I also just don't care that much.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>being this moronic
          Adjust your withholdings. Divide your most recent state and federal refunds by 12. Put that amount in a broad market index fund every month. Your lifestyle didn’t change one bit but now your money isn’t sitting around doing nothing.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I want to have less money during the year to receive it as a lump sum at the end, instead of being able to use it how I wish beforehand
            You don't accrue interest on the money your tax return is comprised of. If you had that money the whole year, you could have been earning interest on it the whole time (or invested in something) and have more money in that account by the time tax season comes around than you will buy receiving the return.

Yes as I said I understand the principle. I'd just rather be guaranteed a tax return, owe no money and be forced to save. Saving isn't a bad thing. Yes investing is better, assuming you get a return, but saving is still good. And it's only several thousand a year, it's hardly all my money. When investing you still want a significant amount of cash around.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>I want to have less money during the year to receive it as a lump sum at the end, instead of being able to use it how I wish beforehand
          You don't accrue interest on the money your tax return is comprised of. If you had that money the whole year, you could have been earning interest on it the whole time (or invested in something) and have more money in that account by the time tax season comes around than you will buy receiving the return.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>giving the government an interest free loan
        it’s astonishing how so many people don’t understand this. kudos

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I understand that, you understand that, but these people are using the EIC, the "free money for having kids" tax refund.
        So what I'm saying is if these people were smart in the first place, they wouldnt talk about blowing that cash on a piece of shit car, or a piece of shit bike, or guns or computers or games, they'd invest it over ten years and come back to more money than put in and be able to get a mortgage at a rate way way less than rent, thus freeing their immediate family from debt slavery at least for a little while.

>can you just imagine

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I usually owe $2k in tax

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>thinking the monetary system will last my life time
      Kek

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You say this half-jokingly but this is one major reason I'm hesitant to do investing at all, even if I had the money for it.
        The list of reasons to believe that the concept of "a 401k" or "the S&P 500" will exist when I'm 70 gets smaller every day.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>The list of reasons to believe that the concept of "a 401k" or "the S&P 500" will exist when I'm 70 gets smaller every day.
          Uh oh, did you just add a bit of nuance to how you spend/invest your money? Can't do that, better drive some piece of shit and invest so boomers can cash out.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'll still drive the piece of shit out of necessity/want, I just can't help but clam up when people talk about planning for retirement by opening a Roth IRA, buying index funds, etc.
            All of this under the assumption that a 30% (or less) White America is somehow going to have the capability to maintain such a financial structure and also have a perpetually growing economy. I know people have the best intentions when they recommend these steps because half of Americans don't have any retirement plan at all, but I can't just ignore that factor.
            Every time it comes up I just think my "retirement" plan would be better put in figuring out how to create an American version of a Boer enclave, but I'm currently too short in finances and skills for that to even be a consideration anyways.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm not saying to debtmaxx, but like you said, I don't think this is sustainable so having a bit of fun with a car outside of my buy it outright price range is alright with me. Just keep your goyscore up and figure out how to get up to the north east. That's where I'm at anyways, can always fallback on my German citizenship but it's going about the same from what I can see.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm unfortunately in the part of the country that Mexicans fantasize about re-annexing on the internet, so about as far away from the northeast as you can be. Essentially in the blast zone of the bomb waiting to go off.
            And you may well want to take advantage of that option depending on how the next few decades develop. My family has been here since George III, so I couldn't do so even if I wanted to.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm pretty close to that zone as well, especially with mormons importing them by the truckload. So either way I'll be heading east once there isn't family/property out here anymore. Good luck bro, we'll all make it(or we won't).

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You could easily invest in foreign funds or markets if you desire, there are international mix funds that do this well.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I don't think Americans are allowed to invest in most of the countries I would consider the most promising long terms.
            Good second choices might be relatively stable Asian countries that still care about having laws and borders and civilization and shit. Got a lot to learn.

>The list of reasons to believe that the concept of "a 401k" or "the S&P 500" will exist when I'm 70 gets smaller every day.
            if you're making an informed choice i don't see an issue with this, but a 401k is literally your money - its not social security, its not a govt program that can be defunded or taken away. the worst that happens is you lose the tax advantage retroactively (which seems incredibly unlikely). you can also fully liquidate the account and withdraw the cash at any time if you want (at a penalty). I agree social security likely wont exist, or at least not meaningfully, when you're 70. IMO that should encourage you to invest more bc you can only count on your own savings when you want to retire.

if you think the market in general will be worthless in X years that's your prerogative, but i think its more likely the majority of people will become divested from the market and concentrate more wealth among those who have/were in it. I'd rather be in the haves than have nots of some dystopian american future.

that said you don't have to financial samurai your entire life and i agree it's better to spend some now, while you can enjoy it, than live off ramen till you're 65. there is a middle ground here.

>but a 401k is literally your money - its not social security, its not a govt program that can be defunded or taken away
            I understand that, it's just growing up in the period I did you heard horror stories about old people pulling out their retirement funds at the worst pink wojak point on the magic line and getting completely fricked. With my assumption of America becoming a socially incoherent and dysfunctional, failed multiracial shitshow state (even more so than now) I suppose the worst that could happen in regard to something like that is all my magic line gains would disappear and the USD would become toilet paper. But you could easily say the same conclusion would be reached in that scenario if I didn't invest either, so you might as well.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Stuff like this:
            https://fundresearch.fidelity.com/mutual-funds/summary/315911727

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

if you're making an informed choice i don't see an issue with this, but a 401k is literally your money - its not social security, its not a govt program that can be defunded or taken away. the worst that happens is you lose the tax advantage retroactively (which seems incredibly unlikely). you can also fully liquidate the account and withdraw the cash at any time if you want (at a penalty). I agree social security likely wont exist, or at least not meaningfully, when you're 70. IMO that should encourage you to invest more bc you can only count on your own savings when you want to retire.

if you think the market in general will be worthless in X years that's your prerogative, but i think its more likely the majority of people will become divested from the market and concentrate more wealth among those who have/were in it. I'd rather be in the haves than have nots of some dystopian american future.

that said you don't have to financial samurai your entire life and i agree it's better to spend some now, while you can enjoy it, than live off ramen till you're 65. there is a middle ground here.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

since everyone here is gay and talking about gay shit, i'll answer the question OP

Frick yes, get a fast one

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

HYB

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Well you can buy half of a motorcycle.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Pay off your debts and stick it to the “man”.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>filed federal return a month ago
    >got $1700
    >filed my two state returns today
    >I owe $1100

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yes. That's not quite enough for a new one, so you could either save a little more for a new starter (not a bad idea, resale on these is very good, and you will not be experienced enough to know how to assess a used bike's fitness), or you could but a used bike. I went used and have had a great experience. Now I have several bikes.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Get $14k back
    >drop it all in 521 plans for my kids

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Go take the MSF.
    You'll get your license out of it (and therefore an insurance break) and if you decide you still want to do it, go get a bike.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *