Tell me about your favorite cartoon or else

Tell me about your favorite cartoon or else

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it's about a sailor who constantly has to save his friends from danger and wins the day by eatingcanned leafy vegetables

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

His gf keeps leaving him for the same guy. At some point, he's got to be like "Fricking keeps her."

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous
        • 1 month ago
          Anonymous

It definitely can't be Olive Oyl because there's lots of guys she'll ditch Popeye over.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

In the Fleischer shorts, she'd leave Popeye a Dear John letter like "I've run off to join the circus!" and then it cuts to the circus and she's being abused by Bluto. Other times, they'll have him flirt with her and she'll flirt back and even laugh when he kicks Popeye's ass but once he tries some of his patented funny business, it's all "POPEYE! HALP!"
          Olive Oyl sucks but damn the cartoons are funny.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I don't have a favorite cartoon.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Or else what? Your'e gonna suck my dick or something OP?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

With that tongue? Good luck.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It demolishes every argument against legacy characters and edgy content.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

atla is fun

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Legend of Korra is my favorite

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I don't know what my favorite cartoon is, but I'm pretty drunk right now so I'm going to say Sonic Boom.
    I like it because I love Sticks and want to marry her.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Sexy vampire robots with erotic sharp teeth

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

sorry i need to test somewhere, why cant i fricking post anything? wtf is this shadowban-esque bullshit?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

a lot of the time i post, it says "Post successful!" then the post doesn't appear anyway. when it says that instead of "X.extension uploaded!" i know it won't post, then why the frick does it say it's successful? it literally depends on the content of your post whether it does that. fricking shadow-silencers.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Are you testing webms? Some encoding types just will not work and DA doesn't give any sort of automatic notice that they won't work, unlike what they do if you're over the file size/resolution limit.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

i tried to start a thread with that same webm for like the 20th time, changing the text each time. with the last iteration being:
        >western cartoons aren't allowed to have violence!
        >meanwhile western cartoon for ages 12 and above:
        then i just tried "test" as text, in case "age" or "12" or "violence" are forbidden, also didn't work.
        it might be on my side, because the first time i press 'Get Captcha' after opening the browser and not having posted anything, it says "Please wait a while before making a thread/post" in the place of the captcha, and the Get Captcha button itself starts counting backwards, like it would otherwise do for the Post button, i'm not sure if this is normal but it has been happening for a while.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I have also notice a countdown timer specifically for new threads, even if I wasn't posting. Not sure what the intent is there.

I don't really know what specifically would be filtering your post, but if I had to weigh in I wonder if something like "western cartoon" in the OP is a new filter to avoid east vs. west threads.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

tried without "west" in text or filename and still no. i just spent a lot of time getting this webm from 10-second chunks of video stream (partly made from state money so can be viewed for free but only at the official places) and the thread i made it for died in the meantime. well whatever, thanks for trying to help and clarifying that it's not just me.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Edgelord in cutesyland is racist

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Cute

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

sorry, i don't want to get banned.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i want to kiss a cat