tesla is only 5 years old and already has the best selling cars on earth

tesla is only 5 years old and already has the best selling cars on earth

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

How can Tesla be 5 years old when I remember it being in my old Gran Turismo games

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I'll give tesla two wonderful things
    >Said frick no to dealership
    >lowered their prices once COVID was over
    I'm still waiting for them to come out with an ICE vehicle.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Tesla can afford to slim their margins way the frick down because they get subsidized by EV shill programs and most of their cars are the same shit underneath anyways. Other manufacturers have to R&D and produce a line up of wildly different cars from many different countries with their own regulations.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Yeah true, Tesla only makes self driving cars, a giant stainless steel doorstop with 48v components and steer by wire, giant grid battery installations, and their own charging, dealer, and service network. They don't do any complicated R&D like developing the Ford Edge or Buick Rendezvous.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Tesla has made some innovations, but when you disingenuously add bullshit like
          >muh self driving
          you just look like a moron.

everyone has self driving, and most of them do it way better than tesla does. Every teslagay I know irl, even the ones that love tesla, say the self-drive is sketchy at best and has had at least 1 near accident because of it.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>everyone has self driving
            Which other manufacturer has a system that does left and right turns, navigates intersections, traffic lights/signs, u turns, and navigates from surface streets into parking lots? Name one instead of moving the goalpost please.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

not tesla, I can tell you that much.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

I accept your concession.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Mercedes, BMW, and both of them do it way better.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

This is the weird one to me, because other companies are legally required to have a dealership and can't do direct sales.

Why is tesla allowed to but the others aren't?

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Don't confuse criminal law with contractual obligations. Tesla never signed contracts to have a bunch of parasites be in charge of selling their cars.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

> Tesla never signed contracts to have a bunch of parasites be in charge of selling their cars.
          Oh are the morons that man the tesla stores just voluntarily hired then?

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

are you claiming they were involuntarily hired?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

God I wish this was normal. Frick stealerships. Just let me order shit and have it dropped off at my home like a couch.

3. 1 week ago
    p™

all with zero ad spend

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Tesla is like 16 years old. Legal where I live.

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Tesla is closer to 20 years old than 5. They're also on the decline now and it will be a miracle if they make it to 2030.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

No theyre gonna crash in 2025. Screencap this. All EVs will burst into flames.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>They're also on the decline now

Check back at the end of the year.

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>needs daddy biden to save them from China

It's over. I'm a tesla stock bagholder and I'm feeling bad. The only fricking thing this company has done in ~5 years is make a few thousand meme trucks. I'm holding just in the event Tesla gets their shit together (LOL!) or at least starts licensing out their self-driving tech.

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>tesla is only 5 years old
    >the best selling cars on earth

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *