tesla spam

what the frick do we do about the blatant tesla shilling? its a souless fricking applience, yet "people" recommending and talking about it in every thread as if its an enthusiast car

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

/o/has been dead for years but some moron spammer from the even more dead /n/ thinks it is not.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

How hard is it to manipulate Tesla's software, say to correct the mileage to a lower number?

Sometimes mine will raise by 2 miles just sitting in my garage. People have theorized that the company sets the vehicles to register miles quicker, so the range appears better and the warranty runs out quicker. I want to set mine back to correct it. Any way to do this?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

There is, but usually there's also a law stating you're not allowed to regardless of whether the meter is wrong or not

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Probably a good warranty case to submit so they can fix it permanently themselves. Or atleast enable a flag on your case so the car doesen't intentionally pad miles

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

less easy than doing it on an old honda kek

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

How so? Walk me through it like a moron (remember, I did buy a Tesla)

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I don't fricking know, nor am i willing to be an accessory to your crime. I just know it's not as easy as flashing the gauge cluster module or rolling a mechanical odo.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>lift car on jackstands
          >put car in reverse
          >floor it
          >watch as the miles turn back
          easy

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Honestly would not be surprised if Teslas had a glitch like this.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What do we do about the anti Tesla shilling? No self resppecting auto enthusiest hates Tesla this much.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Go back to

[...]

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Go back to leftypol homosexual

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I don't know what that is.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Dead board + tesla spammer probably think its peak comedy.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>spend tens of thousands of dollars on a machine that weighs thousands of pounds and can propel you at unnatural, dangerous speeds while surrounded by other dipshits piloting their unnatural death machines
    >doesn't read the user manual

these are the kind of absolute morons who run out of gas or get a flat tire and just sit there full stop in the middle lane because they dont understand what went wrong

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It has nothing to do with the manual. Intuitively, anyone who gets in a Tesla will open the door using the manual lever, just like any other car. But a warning appears on the screen saying continued usage could damage the trim. Instead, you should use the button.

So when the button didn't work, she thought "I rather not risk damage to the trim and possibly die of heat."

It's like how taking pain reliever pills can cause liver damage, so you avoid ever taking them.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>It's like how taking pain reliever pills can cause liver damage, so you avoid ever taking them.
        Unironically have only taken Tylenol once and it was after I have three teeth removed. Dentist called and asked if I needed a Codeine refill and I told her I hadn't taken any yet and felt fine.

It's insane people take OTC painkillers like candy they're way stronger than people think.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

There is no "manual lever", dipshit.
        You have to remove the door panel insert and pull on a wire.
        I honestly can't believe it was legally allowed.
        Some models don't even have the manual release on the back doors.
        >NHTSA- you have to include a manual release in the trunk by law incase some gets locked in.
        >also NHTSA- tesla are fine without manual release in the passenger compartment, thanks for the bribe!!

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Just leave. You don't know anything about cars you busriding newbie.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

pov u film yourself and browse tiktok rather than google how to manually open the tesla

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

lol it cant even offroad

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>all these replies justifying getting locked in your own car due to fricking awful design
    the fact that midwits can buy these is the proof that EVs are no longer high tech

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Who are you talking about? Nobody was ever locked in their car. You can't physically do that in a Tesla.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm literally about to start harassing Tesla and EV owners over this homosexual ass bullshit

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Youre not gonna do shit besides whine like a b***h on DA lmao.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You sound like a fricking loser.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You guys are morons, this prostitute did it for the updoots

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Do nothing. Do not reply or react.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *