CRIME Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>not getting at least $80/week on savings interest alone
    NGMI

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Make more stupid decisions. They're bound to cancel each other out somehow.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Move closer to work?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Moving sucks. Get a job closer to or even at home. Taking a $4k salary cut would break even just in gas, let alone other commuting costs and the value of your time.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How about working from home job?
        >zero time commute time
        >no gas cost

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>work
      What is that?

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

SUV's are a stupid concept and design, I suggest buying a Honda 400RL

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My beloved euro diesel brothers,
    Our hourly time to laugh at amerimutts' guzzlers begins

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I would but unfortunately my egr is too fricked for it to breathe again

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

if you buy two more cars it will take longer to go through a tank of gas

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i pay like 26 b ucks every 2 weeks p much for gas, try living near where u work and driving a comuter car, preferably disel bc its more efficient than a gas car, if you could find a disel sudan that would be your best bet, or even better yet invest in a cafe bike for commuting, i dunno if thye make disel cafe bikes.

the reason why america is obsessed with gas and not disel is bc they had an engine that completely shit on disel like in the eighties, they tried to make disel commuter cars but its only for trucks mostly, the engine was fairly cheap and was tough as nails, i read it on a gmc forum.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>the reason why america is obsessed with gas and not disel is bc they had an engine that completely shit on disel like in the eighties
      that was the oldsmobile diesel
      >One Oldsmobile engineer who had worked on the V8 diesel told his bosses not to release the hastily developed engine. Needing to meet upcoming CAFE standards, GM forced him into early retirement and released the engine nonetheless
      as usual, GM management does pants on head moronic decisions

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

P r i u s
    r
    i
    u
    s

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I spend like $50 a month on gas with mine, but it's a total junker in every other regard.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Be poor
    A whole tank for me is like $125 on super premium not including octane boosters and fuel stabilizers and sometimes I have to fill up twice or even three times a week because I drive for fun

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My car gets 22 mpg or so and requires 93 octane...I don't even look bother looking at how much I spend. It's fun. Some days I miss my civic si that would get 30 mpg no matter how much I dogged it but this type r is much funner
    >tfw had a mustang that would get 15 - 17 mpg
    At least I could use 87...but man it did make more power on 93.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>spent about $225 this week for work and personal stuff
    >work gave me about $550 for mileage
    You do use for frickhuge suv for frickhuge suv stuff that makes you money or breaks you even right?

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>laughs in $20 a week Corolla
    $30 if it's nearly empty

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>starting to think buying an suv was a mistake
    If you have a garage with a wall outlet and can swing the extra insurance, buy a cheap shitbox PHEV or BEV like an older Chevy Volt or Nissan Leaf and use that as your commuter, with your SUV filling in for times when you need the extra space or extra range said shitbox can't provide.

When the shitbox's batteries eventually croak, sell it off for parts and then rinse and repeat while keeping your SUV as the secondary vehicle.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Are you poor?

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Do you go off road once a year? Not talking about an unmaintained dirt road

Are you expected to move a lot of heavy stuff on occasion , atleast 1 per year, like a wild deer you just shot, scrap metal, bigger machines like freezers?

Do you need to move a lot of people on occasion, like you have 5 family members, old or young that cant drive themselves?

Did you ever switch into 4wd or use other doodads that usually come with a suv?

Do YOU at least think that SUVs look awesome?
    If yes can you afford it

If the answer is yes on 1 of them
    A station wagon, a van
    a regular car like a sedan or a hatchback, a quad or a dirtbike MIGHT have served you better.

If the answer is no on all of em.

Why did you buy it?

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sell it and get a GM Volt, before everyone cottons on to them

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

$34-38 a week for me and I drive a Honda, I don't understand why this car's mileage is so fricking shit for a 4 cylinder.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Do you drive it like it actually makes power?
      I get 20-25 mpg with expensive high octane shit that it likes and it's a tiny 3 door hatchback from decades ago but I drive like an butthole.

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

And here I am considering buying a 2022-2023 truck.
    Chevy Silverado 1500 Trail Boss 6.2L v8.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *