>tfw the mc of the anime you're watching drives your piece of shit first car.

>tfw the mc of the anime you're watching drives your piece of shit first car.

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The taurus was one of the best everyday person cars of that era

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's not even top 25.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

When it came out in 1996 it was the best selling car that year. Sold 400k units. While it may not be an icon, it was a mainstay of its era.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Fleet sales.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The taurus consistently suffered transmission failure between 120k and 160k miles. I worked at a salvage yard and we got in so many bubble tauruses with bad transmissions. If we got in a smashed one with a good transmission, it was usually sold in the first couple of days.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

hondas also had shit transmissions. so shit that honda got sued for them. but you won't hear about that from the nostalgic honda fans.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Because you could get a Honda with a manual, unlike a bubble Taurus, but funny whataboutism

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Not unless it was an Acura you literally couldn't get a V6 with a manual Honda until the mid-late '00s. Lets not forget the Taurus had a V6 standard.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Not unless it was an Acura you literally couldn't get a V6 with a manual Honda until the mid-late '00s.
            Since when we were talking about V6 Hondas spcifically?
            >Lets not forget the Taurus had a V6 standard.
            Not the bubble uggo

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Not the bubble uggo
            wrong and moronic plus it literally takes 1 second to google
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Taurus_(third_generation)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You said you could get a manual. I simply pointed out not with a V6, like every Taurus had since like '92. Also you could get a manual 1st gen Taurus, again only with the 4cyl.

>Not the bubble uggo
            wrong and moronic plus it literally takes 1 second to google
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Taurus_(third_generation)

That fricking guy, eh? The V6 was made standard in the 2nd gen. Hell, even the Malibu had a standard V6 when the nameplate was revived in the mid '90s.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>a manual 1st gen Taurus, again only with the 4cyl
            and the SHO

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Shit, you're right. I was just thinking about the regular models. 1st gen were manual only and 2nd gen SHOs had the 1st optional auto with the bigger 3.2L.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The imperfections serve to highlight the best parts of the car. I replaced my 5 speed on my old Honda. Still the best little car I ever drove. I still think about it.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Who mentioned Hondas?
          where I lived there was 10 bubble tauruses (taurii?) for every Honda car.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>The taurus consistently suffered transmission failure between 120k and 160k miles.

Yep, ours failed right before 120k. Decent car before the trans started slipping tho.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I'm willing to bet $500 your parents never serviced the transmission just like ever other AX4N owner too.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Utena Hiragi admiring my Frost White 1996 Honda Civic LX with Konig Monsoon wheels and fake exhaust tip

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Now that I think about it, I really want to buy that car back and style it the same way I had it.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

post your first cars:
    for me, it was the 1995 Ford Contour

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

My father traded a case of beer for a 1980 Ford Pinto. I feel bad for kids that didn't learn in a RWD manual car.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

still drive it today

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

i still own this shtibox and love it to death

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Thanks for joining us today, Scotty.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

i think scotty actually hates this gen celica, hes a gen6 gay

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>incel watches enough cartoons to have an acronym for main character
    amazing

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>posting in a Belorussian daguerreotype site
      >is surprised people are into said thing

[...]

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

imagine being this moronic and thinking this only extends to anime

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I’ve fricked
      Main character = MC
      2 fricking letters is easier
      Where’s your god now

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

its entirely possible, mines not the cool jdm one tho

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Can you post the kind you own ? I'd like to see what a non-JDM one looks like.

>tranime
      Wrong board
      >>>/jp/
      [...]
      thread reported for off-topic content

You're trying too hard.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

this is a series 1, the one ive got has the same front end as the jdm pic with a few minor differences.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>tranime
    Wrong board
    >>>/jp/

[...]

thread reported for off-topic content

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Frick off newbie

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

DA was originally founded to discuss anime and was based on 2chan, a popular japanese imageboard. this is like going into an old forum about cars, only posting on the video games board in the off-topic subforum, and then screeching to the mods and throwing a fit whenever somebody talks about cars in video games in said subforum, or mentions a car in passing in a thread, or has their car in their signature/avatar. its still a car forum and the main topic of the website is cars, and its unrealistic to expect the people posting on the video games subforum of a car forum to not like cars. its only off-topic when discussion becomes completely unrelated to video games and only about cars.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

baaaaaaased

https://i.imgur.com/aRcGbZI.png

Frick off newbie

https://i.imgur.com/eXBB1ZD.jpg

DA was originally founded to discuss anime and was based on 2chan, a popular japanese imageboard. this is like going into an old forum about cars, only posting on the video games board in the off-topic subforum, and then screeching to the mods and throwing a fit whenever somebody talks about cars in video games in said subforum, or mentions a car in passing in a thread, or has their car in their signature/avatar. its still a car forum and the main topic of the website is cars, and its unrealistic to expect the people posting on the video games subforum of a car forum to not like cars. its only off-topic when discussion becomes completely unrelated to video games and only about cars.

ywnbaw

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>buzzwordbuzzwordbuzzword
        you will never belong here.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Anime has, and always will be, for the straight white male.
      Take your troony psyop and frick off back to the oven, you scheming israelite.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

In that one anime with the girl and the bear, one of the supporting characters rides a GS500. I don't think my GSXS750 will be making it into any anime.

This

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

is that baki?

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Hey! That was my first car too! It really was a flaming trash heap. Worst car I've ever owned.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

this anime is shit, it's about cucks, so no wonder your cuckmobile is front and center

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

i'm assuming you're exaggerating, since the synopsis doesn't mention anything like that. and japs love their cuck stuff. so if it was about cuckoldry, it would be advertised up front.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I started watching it because someone said it was like darker than black, the first arc was good but it got really cheesy now I'm finishing it because of sunk cost. Also did he really frick the e-girl?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Darker than black is absolute top tier. its like an anime's take on Bat Man, with a unique gimmick concerning the contract stuff and what the character's have to do after using their special powers.

the sequel was such shit and you'd be best to pretend it doesn't exist.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

what show

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *