>TFW want to get a new prius because you think it looks cool plus it gets super amazing mpgs and gas is expensive in my country

>TFW want to get a new prius because i think it looks cool plus it gets super amazing mpgs and gas is expensive in my c**t
>but i dont want to look like a subhuman poorgay uber driver

watdo?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No one is gonna uber in something that costs this much. It's actually expensive unlike past gen prius.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

maybe in your shithole, but tons of uber drive pricey cars because they can just expense it for work vehicle

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Live in NYC. My dude if you have to fricking uber as a side hustle, you already failed at life.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>have to
          What if he just wants to?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

not disagreeing with ya, just saying I've seen and been on plenty of nice UberX cars

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Get it in a nice color (COUGH COUGH DARK GREEN) and tint the windows.

lol if you're ubering in NYC you are literally starving. Git out. Uber in the gulf states for drunk vacationers, it's like printing money.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

*pukes in your back seat*
            Nothin personnel

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not my problem.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I guess if you don’t mind people puking in your car

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

In NYC you are not allowed to uber in cars as shitty as the Prius.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That looks gay

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

いいね

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Poor homosexual, buy the car if you like it, who the hell cares about other people's options?

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You can get a corolla hybrid for $25k OTD right now and its literally the same shit but not as hyped to pull the extra $10k.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's "not as hyped" because it's not as stylish as the new Prius. It's another npc Corolla out of the sea of NPC Corollas.Which will all be all-hybrid soon anyway just like the new Camry.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The exterior is old fashioned but still nice enough, but the interior including huge ass bezel screen really sucks and makes car feel 15 years old:

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>the dash has a 2013 looking tablet instead of a 2019 looking tablet can't be doin' with this need to spend the extra $12,000

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You'd be surprised how much of a difference a good info-tainment system will make.
          You are the same poors who were "flexing" on employed people by not having air conditioning in your cars.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The huge bezel almost made sense when it still had buttons, but then they changed the LCD panel for a slightly larger one (that still didn't fill the frame) and kept the bezel without the buttons anyway.
        Almost looked worse after that.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>huge ass bezel screen really sucks
        I grew up around T221s and CRT monitors. Big bezels are not actually a problem unless you want panoramic vision.
        >and makes car feel 15 years old:
        Is that really a bad thing?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Unless you get a full featured BMW from twenty years ago, old cars suck massive dick.

>It's so cheap! Look how much money I'm saving!
          >Gets into an accident
          >Dies
          Many such cases

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>but i dont want to look like a poorgay
    So get the GR kit for it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nah just get coilovers and wheels

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

In reply, I thought that was so obvious that it didn't warrant mentioning. You're right though.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

if it was faster i would get it, but i know thats not what prius is about

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Its much faster than the old prius, what are you talking about?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The Prius prime does 0 to 60 in like 6.5 seconds? That's better than good enough. I like these cars and sure buy one. I'm sure it would hold value ok assuming they are built as well as the older ones

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I want at least the Rav4 Prime drivetrain, with the 2.5 and 300 hp

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'd rather get a used crown for the price of a new prius.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Its like the El Camino of Toyota's new lineup

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I had two priuses they were both excellent
    Gen 2 was the best. New ones look cool.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You care way too much of what others think. What are you in highschool?

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

2025 Camry is all hybrid, just get that instead.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Camry's are for Pajeets and boomers

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I'd rather drive a Camry than a Prius.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>fake wheelwells
    but why

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Anime dicky wrap

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just wait for the coupe version to come out

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Will it be faster than a RAV4 Prime?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If they did this and put some non moronic headlights on that’d be a great looking car

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nice overhang

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Of course it's troonyverse

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's the new Honda prelude

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>watdo?
    Buy Prius. Poorgays get the Corolla hybrid.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Real world mpg figures are nowhere near the rating unless you drive like an absolute cuck. It does make a good daily but there is very little luxury anything about it other than the heated seats and wheel. The driving feel is sporty but the car lacks anything resembling soul.
    t. Owned ltd awd for over a year.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What did you trade it in for?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Did not trade in anything. I have a truck as well but I needed an economical daily. Tbh I have been considering dumping it for something more sporty and with more luxury. Some of the allure has worn off for me now that I'm seeing them pretty regularly.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The leather is so soft imo. It's the nicest car I've ever owned so far. Hit a pothole last month and it had to sit at the dealer for a day waiting on a rim and tire, and they gave me a base 2016 Corolla. I was absolutely appalled... at myself... for how much I hated the cloth interior and rubber steering wheel in it, compared to the leather on the Prius.

I will say the wind noise however is rather jarring at higher speeds. It is all I hear above 60mph even with the radio going. I get the aerodynamics are a huge factor but that is the only thing that detracts from the Prius imo. I don't like any of the Lexus hybrids though.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The softex is nice, and I do like the interior overall. I don't really notice the wind noise, do you have the glass roof? I am rather bothered by the road noise which imo is excessive for a modern vehicle that cost this much. It's fine on good asphalt but it's deafening on the concrete freeways. I upgraded to a super premium tire as well which didn't seem to help at all. The stock Toyos were as hard as rocks.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No I just have an XLE w/ no sunroof, no 360 cams and the smaller infotainment screen. I guess I should have said overall noise, because you are right it's the wind and tire noise together that I find the only flaw thus far. I might do aftermarket wheels/tires just for aesthetics down the road but I suppose I now know not to expect a reduction in noise from them. Beyond that, I am extremely satisfied with the new Prius.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Try to stick with an non-XL tire when you upgrade. I think a lot of the reason for the noise is just the 19s. you could always go with a 18 or 17. If I keep the car I will pull the interior and sound deaden the floors and doors which will probably help a ton.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Get it in something other than white or gradiated grays. Which leaves you with navy or red.
            Or get a Crown instead. Toyota is using the same front and ass design on a number of cars right now. Though, the taller they make the front air intake, the uglier it gets.

Wouldn't it have come with low rolling resistance tires?

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>>but i dont want to look like a subhuman poorgay uber driver

You could spend a few grand extra and get it painted a really cool color.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Same here but with Hyundai Ioniq

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>>but i dont want to look like a subhuman poorgay uber driver
    It does. I rode in the Uber Prius in SF and found out its quality leaves much to be desired. Hard plastic is everywhere. It just reeks of cheapness.

It requires more maintenances, thanks to light oil. lmao. If you want real bulletproof prius, buy the previous gen ones, which don't require light oil.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ya ok more maintenance. The oil change is 10k just like any other Toyota. His maintenance light is for a 5k service which is tire rotation and cleaning the battery breather filter.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>His
        It's a girl driver

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Actually, it is a black man. lmao

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Whew thank god. For a moment I thought the prius was a chick car

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Well, there are more POC females driving the uber Prius in SF and SD.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/ebvzc6a.jpeg

Actually, it is a black man. lmao

>Actually, it is a black man. lmao

He takes good care of his nails for a dude. Mine look like they were gnawed off by weevils.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

das rite wyt folkz dont sezon they head

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've always viewed the Prius as a gay car. Ain't nothin gonna change that.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *