Thanks to my new walking sticks I can walk faster and longer distances. No need for a car really. When will you get some?

Thanks to my new walking sticks I can walk faster and longer distances. No need for a car really. When will you get some?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lol frick off gay moron

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Walk damn it!

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

onions.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I know, right?

https://i.imgur.com/6Pc5ZVr.jpeg

The poles are within my budget though.

good job soup br0 keep it up.
        pay no mind to the swine that talk trash, at least you are out there doing it and getting healthy.
        keep it up

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I don't think I've ever see anyone who uses these who wasn't a gay moron.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Your dad doesn't use poles?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Well he uses poles, but the little twink kind who come over here to work in warehouses.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There are many boots and exoskeletons designed to do the same but I don't think you can buy any of them.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Already have a pair of b***h sticks.
    Still drive a car though because I'm not a europoor.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I swear this board is for poorgays

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Now there's a flag.
      How's life in French polynesia?
      Can you live there with just EU passport or do you need something special to live there like have no foreskin or something

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Been doing kettlebell carries, my strength and speed has been increasing lately, walking sticks are for old grannies.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Walking sticks
    New totally not gay name for a cane

Equal to 'Feminine penis'

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You really don't know the difference?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The goy in your photo gets pegged.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Look kind of gay, not gonna lie.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>decent camping gear
        >ruined by a giant gay chinkslop logo

every FRICKING time

if you’re using these you’d better be going 20 mi up a hill with a backpack. if i see you walking around my city with one im gonna break it.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

i know right
          i hate logos and graphics

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He’s a naughty bad boy.

God I bet the ladies get moist when they see him walking sans-strap

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I want an exoskeleton instead to assist my movement.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You need to tweak your design to the weight you intend to load.
      Purely mechanical with for example rubbber bands you could take most of your body/equipment weight off your knees.
      Plus you would give yourself a lot of mounting points.

When you connect them make sure they cant make contact with your spine if you fall on your back.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah but most people aren't hiking in a professional capacity and will never see the benefit of not fricking up their knees.
          Its a different story for game wardens for example when you take a lot of clients out hunting and walk up and down inclines with a kill on your back.
          There are connectors and ground up designs for bipod walking sticks but then you run into the reality of long bipods being unstable so you really need a third to complete it but if you can break them all down like your two plus a telescopic monopod and connectors like pic related then you have a solid argument.

Btw I think telescoping breaks down smaller but that's smol enough for you then you are set.
          A true walking staff is still king imo but its not as convenient when you aren't out and about like a breakdown that can fit in your ass if you have to go inside.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Those are great examples of practical exoskeletons.
        And the boots tend to work better when running:

https://wonderfulengineering.com/these-strange-looking-boots-can-make-you-run-faster-than-any-human-on-earth/

Seymour demonstrated the latest version of Bionic Boots at the Maker Faire in New York. The results were spectacular; the boots allowed anyone to reach speeds of up to 25 Mph that is akin to the speed of a slow moving car. To give you some perspective Usain Bolt has managed a top speed of 27.44 Mph. Seymour wants to improve this gadget even further and says that he wants to come up with boots that are capable of exceeding speeds of the fastest animals present on Earth.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

How do you stand in place in them? How do you take them off?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I am working on a similar design.
          Not ready yet but Ill post it with building instructions when I am done testing for anyone who wants to replicate.

How do you stand in place in them? How do you take them off?

You dont with those. The surface area is too small and the point of balance too high.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>hit pothole going 30mph in your exoboots
          >die

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Just use those biker airbag vests

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The ones that stop working when you fail to pay a monthly subscription?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, if you are using these circus shoes you might as well pay for the clown vest.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I wonder if the current orthopedic braces are a good alternative to sticks for old people.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah they certainly have the potential but adjustability is key and remaining mechanical too.
          Unless we solve energy density electrical exos are a pipedream.
          A sleek and simple design that is cheap to make and replicate is key.
          Considering the limitations its really limited to a grand or two.

I hike with a 7 foot maple hiking staff. Not even goofing. You switch hands every mile or so. It makes for a nice mellow upper body workout. Very enjoyable.

Based. The old ways are the best ways.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

When I'm 80 something probably

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Are you the fatty who started walking a few kilometers daily?
    Good job supporting your journey with these.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I know, right?

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Le Boomer-Sticks.
    You are officially old now, Polacke.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

LGBTQ thread

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What's gay about walking and not paying the car/oil tax?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

This.
        We need a walking tax.
        Maybe even a not being gay enough tax.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Oh boy, here I go again!

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>be Polack
            >use foam grips instead of the far superior cork
            Holy shit, they really are stupid.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/PVxkSXa.jpeg

You're not even holding onto them properly. Imagine the distance you'll be able to cover once you actually learn to use the thing.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/6glBvh2.jpeg

Oh boy, here I go again!

https://i.imgur.com/PlDpMvt.jpeg

Now I'm ready for our date.

>poles

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

we are not claiming him, he was rangebanned for years FOR A REASON.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Now I'm ready for our date.

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I recently bought a golf cart to ferry me back and forth from my house to my garage, in which is my minivan with the full scooter package.

I’ve only walked in public 3 times this month, and that’s because I was breaking apart some sidewalks on my day off.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I hike with a 7 foot maple hiking staff. Not even goofing. You switch hands every mile or so. It makes for a nice mellow upper body workout. Very enjoyable.

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

chad uses stilts

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>No need for a car really.
    What do you mean? You don't want to be taxed and charged for the privilege of leaving the house? Weirdo leftist homosexual.

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Polish people were a mistake.
    t. God!
    Just kidding.
    For serial.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why is black Jesus angry?

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I'm such an outdoorsman look at my hiking sticks I bought

Here's a pro tip from an actual outdoorsman. The woods are filled with free sticks. You can just pick them up off the ground.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>The woods are filled with free sticks. You can just pick them up off the ground.
      Wtf mate you can say that to someone you trust, in person. Not here. Now you've basically made sure that the israelites know. There won't be any free sticks in the woods now you fricking buffoon. You utter fricking moron, you. Dumbass. Now you really fricked up. NOW you fricked up. You have fricked up now.

21. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lol did you get new strappy sandals to go with it you homosexual.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My construction safety sandals are in shipping.

22. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>cuck sticks

23. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Okay can you use those to bring food and beer to my cabin 170km innawoods.
    And in no more than two hours from departure, thanks.
    By all means, do exercise, I do too, you don't really need those homosexual sticks to do it but you do you.
    However you're extremely moronic if you think that those sticks can replace a car, kek
    eat ze bugs etc
    frick off soros

24. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is it still pride month?

25. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  26. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cool sticks, anon. As someone who walks, I want to ask how exactly they help you walk farther? Do they really take a non-trivial amount of pressure? Never have thought of them that way before. Lastly, what kind of terrain(s) do you traverse?
    Thanks
    -Anon

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You use arm muscles to move. This means less energy goes to waste and you put less strain on legs.

27. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm trying to lose weight and currently can not afford a gym since I don't have a job, how much should I be walking a day to make progress?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The answer isn't as simple as a number but I don't want to dishearten you. Are you willing to commit effort?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I already am, every night I walk a few blocks around my neighborhood.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

More effort. Mental effort too. Pardon the spacing.
          Everything you eat and drink has calories.
          CICO stands for Calories In Calories Out. If you eat more than you burn, you gain weight. If you eat less than you burn, you lose weight. Use this calculator to find out roughly how many calories you burn daily.

https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

It is generally agreed that eating 500 calories less than this number is a good rate for weight loss. Don't worry about going over once in a while.

Exercise itself burns a pitiful amount of calories. You burn most your calories when sleeping. That is when the body repairs itself. Having muscles increases not only your strength but also the amount of calories you burn when you sleep. The idea that you can eat more by working out to burn it is one of the big mistakes of weight loss. Another big mistake is not taking what you drink into account. Soda and alcohol are full of calories. People often think that just because something is liquid and you piss it out, it doesn't make you fat.

Now regarding food. Everything you eat has protein, carbs and fat in it. Protein sates you, carbs are energy ready for use, and fat is energy that has to be processed. Ultimately you need all three of those but in a diet you should try to get more protein and less of the other two. But remember that each of these contains calories.
          Healthy food doesn't actually make you healthier like some health potion. It is food that takes much less toll on your body. And the point of salads isn't to counter what you eat but instead to fill you with low calorie matter so you won't pig out on other food.

Regarding exercise, you don't need to go to a gym. There is a type of exercises called calisthenics. They require little to no equipment and you can do them at home. They include stuff like situps, push ups, ab crunches, burpees etc. Look up calisthenics for beginners on youtube and you'll find tons.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

My personal advice is to not do push ups right away or you might frick up your back. Instead work your abs for a week or two first. Because if your belly muscles are jello, all the weight will fall on your spine.
            Exercising will soon give you DOMS. Delayed Onset Muscular Soreness. Meaning that one day you'll work out, you will go to bed feeling fine, and the next day your muscles will be aching and unusable. This is perfectly normal. To avoid it or speed your recovery up you'll have to provide your body with the materials to fix your muscles and build more. Those materials being mostly protein. You can get protein from meat and raw eggs but don't do that. Buy a tub of protein powder. There are many brands. Pick one at random and then try another the next time. I've found ON Gold Standard to be good enough. And from personal experience I've found that protein powder is just much easier for the body to absorb than protein found in food.

Sometimes your weight will flactuate in ways that defy reason. You will plateau or even gain weight at times despite your diet. If you plateau, persist and it will go away after a while. If you gain weight then you're either retaining fluids or you suddenly built a nice amount of muscle mass (aka noob gains). Muscles is heavier than fat. This is also why people at times look thinner while weighing the same.

The third big mistake people make regarding weight loss is calling it a journey. It isn't. In journeys you stop travelling upon reaching your destination. In weight loss if you go back to your old eating habits then you'll grow fat again.
            Plus it pisses me off how every dumb b***h says it like she is on a path of spiritual awakening for not stuffing her noisehole.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why are you spamming this shit in my stick thread?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I want to help the other guy slim down. Hell, I want everyone to slim down. If we can find someone to post about swinging sticks then we'll have the makings of a thread about becoming stick warriors.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This is now his thread, anon.
            You many only watch.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Do you sit on a stick OP?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Grab this and input your weight.

https://f-droid.org/en/packages/org.secuso.privacyfriendlyactivitytracker/

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous
        • 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>pedo meter

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Are you a fat midget?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No, why?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Your stride is very short and your calories burned is very high compared to me and I'm almost 100 kilos.

Did you input step length and your weight?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I used the default step length of 0.5m while I'm very tall. This probably breaks the math.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Your step length is probably 50% higher

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Probably. I'll have to grab a tape and check tomorrow.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/tzUQqFx.jpeg

Wow thanks, I'll give this app a try.

28. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I run marathons and hike 20-30 miles in the weekends.
    I'll never use that gay ass shit.

>Frick your core strength let's speedrun the walking cane!

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What core? What the hell is even that?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>polack
        >moronic
        >doesn't know what he's talking about
        pick 3

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I run ultras and hike for 2 weeks out in lapland/scandis every year. I find them quite useful for river crossings, setting up a lightweight tent and help to take the load of the knees during big ascents and descents.

29. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you fart while walking you still have a carbon footprint

30. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Walking sticks are for the frail
    I know because I feel like an old man walking with my 0$ stick from the woods

31. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just get an actual walking stick. A piece of wood cut to fit your height. You'll look like Gandalf plus you can use it as a club in case you get jumped by poor socioeconomic conditions

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/6Pc5ZVr.jpeg

They fold and fit into my backpack. Do you understand the appeal?

32. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wow, cool walking sticks anon. I really need to get some of those.

33. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I can see a 6 y olds using those as duel sticks

34. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>walking sticks
    BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LMAOOOO GRANDPA HAHAHAHAHAH YOU ARE SO PATHETIC

IMAGINE THIS GIANT FAT FRICK WITH THESE, WALKING LIKE GRANPA ON THE BEACH LMAOOOO

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous
      • 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

If you are walking around on little twigs like that dude's legs maybe walking sticks could be useful.

35. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Stupid pollack needs assistance for walking hahahahaha just use your legs you dumb fricker

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

With sticks you use both legs and arms to move!

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

WHY ARE YOU GAY?
        Really, homosexual, it's embarrassing at this point. just stop posting.

36. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I walked 256 miles in May from Chicago to Central Wisconsin. 140 miles of the Ice Age Trail with a 60 lbs pack and never used shitty walking sticks. I also stealth camped the whole way. Im 36 and 165 lbs. 5 years ago I was 326 lbs. Walking is the way to go.

37. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm not some polish ape. I am bipedal, not a knuckle-dragger

38. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Buy an ad.

39. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Black person I regularly go on 5 hour walks for fun, and I don't need no ridiculous sticks.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They allow you to train arms at the same time.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

If I want that I'll jsut do pushups and pullups, not while I'm talking a comfy hike.

40. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't typically say this but you really should have a nice day.

41. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get you some of those old people sunglasses to go with them. The kind that clip over your glasses

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I wear polarized yellow glasses.

42. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Save some pussy for the rest of us, Anon

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *