the absolute state

Why is it so expensive to have fun in current year? What cars fit the following criteria and are affordable in the US?
>manual transmission
>rear wheel drive
>two door(?)
>ideally a min of 5 cylinders

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

2001 6 cyl mustang

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

That's why im getting a sports bike, frick cars.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why have you homosexuals not taken the "buy a cheap old 2wd v8 truck" pill yet?
    >comfy
    >ancient tech
    >cammed v8 with a rear end gear swap smokes most anything for highway pulls
    >costs absolutely nothing
    All you're gonna do is whine about it having leaf springs and Nismo GTR burgerking times when you're never going to a fricking track anyways.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Shhhhhhhhh

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Why would you put money into a piece of garbage with leaf springs just to “put foot down go forward” when a Tesla does that better in style and with some ability to take a corner?

I was in an F-150 Uber a couple weeks back and I could feel those leaf springs being out of sync with anything. A truck is not, “a car, only bigger.”

A car is designed to be driven with just the driver. Add three average 300lb Americans and it becomes a wallowing piece of trash. But 99.99% of driving is nothing but the driver.
      A truck is designed to haul shit. Without any weight in it it drives terrible. Put 3 average Americans in it and you settle it down, but it’s still not great, and now you have a massive weight penalty.
      There’s no fixing a truck since it wasn’t engineered for sporty handling, just hauling trash.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Because teslas are hot garbage

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I know they are. I test drove a Model S P85D.

But they’re better than a pickup truck.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>b-but i can FEEL the leaf springs!!!!!
        big tires can negate that entirely, my old chevy with like 10 inches of sidewall unironically rides so much smoother than either of my dad’s “sPoRtY” cuckovers

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

the prices on trucks are through the roof. there are late 80's f150s on auto trader with prices of 25k and up. more modern v8 trucks are way pricey. 40k and up. a 2024 f150 with a v8 and no other options (xl trim) is 38k starting.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Did you have a budget in mind or you just want us to name every rwd car ever produced?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Not necessarily, my idea of affordable means maxxing the value-to-cost ratio. The more value X dollar means I'm more willing to shell out more for it, as my value per dollar is better. I'd say the absolute max I'd want to do is 30k, which I would have to finance, I dont like financing but I have good credit.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

As far as value is concerned it's hard to beat a SN95 Cobra for fun for the dollar. Hand built V8 exclusively mated to a manual and since it's a Mustang there's a ton of well documented modifications to do.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous
        • 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You posted this car 3 months ago

Why hasn't it sold yet

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

it did, to another local track guy
            i think hes gonna cage it and go racing

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

heres a current one
            rich wypipo neighborhood, its a good one with relatively low miles for 21

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

That’s actually a good deal

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

if youre actually going to buy a car give me your zip and a budget ill find you something fun

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Z32s, Z33s, Z34s
    all can be had for cheap

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Z32
      no
      >Z33
      mostly clapped out
      >Z34
      yes, but similar spec camaros often go for less

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>V6 muscle car or
      >V6 muscle car or
      >V6 muscle car
      No thanks

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>v6 car designed around its v6
        >v8 car designed around a v8 with a v6 put in
        A fairlady cannot be castrated if she had no balls to begin with

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

porsche 944

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Slow. Ugly. Gay.
      Literally nothing redeeming about the car. If it was called a Ford Fart, you wouldn't look its way.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

it's always been expensive. car guys have been living with multiple roommates or with parents for a loooonnnngggggg time. it just seems more expensive now because americans are stuck in a 'cash-strapped no credit but we want to have spending money' lifestyle

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Rothschild and Co setting up a nothing backed currency to which they own the money printer to, while simultaneously importing third worlders while shifting industry out to the third world

Then those israelites sit in government and ban anything that would help you get ahead, like cheap transportation and fuel

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

cmon man you gotta stop blaming others for your problems because there are lots of others that are doing just fine right now

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>the israelites havent done those things because there are wealthy people who exist

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

there are lots of people who make normal salaries who are living comfortably these day. there is just a lot of shit to buy and a lot of people who want your money so people think they can give all their cash away and be okay but no, it's never been like that and it still isn't.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Your argument falls apart the second you look at the percentage of those people as time goes on

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

okay so i make like 55k/year and i work around a lot of people and so many of them splurge on doordash/cigs/drugs/etc. there's no surprise why people can't pull themselves out of poverty when they willingly give their money to addiction

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Bro the democrats literally trotted out legislation today that straight up killed the possibility of building new semiconductor facilities on home soil.

You're an idiot if you don't think things are getting worse. Yes obviously some people can take advantage or some people are already well-off enough to deal with it, I'm one of those people, but that doesn't mean that there isn't less opportunity than ever before.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>a min of 5 cylinders
    le 4 cyl bad = you have no tools. Also i like how in your pic the two biggest ricers are the euroshitters lamo.

?si=CMJzZ7S2oQXnScoF&t=14

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Why is it so expensive to have fun in current year?
    because you gays keep turning your nose up at what actually is affordable and fun so they keep dying off

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Want cheap fun cars for cheap but refuse to buy new
    >Manufactures stop making them because they don't sell
    >People who bought them know there's limited supply of fun cars
    >Get to charge near MSRP for a car that's been dogged

Legit supply and demand issue, enthusiasts refusing to vote with their wallets made their bed and now they can lie in it.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Porsche Boxsters have always been the red-headed stepchild of the Porsche world, and prices reflected that. Yes, they're still gonna be more expensive to run an average car but if the IMS bearing is good after high mileage or has been replaced already you're probably in the clear and it's a 911 detuned engine so there's almost never engine issues with them.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *