Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

you're not going to meme me into living like a homeless person

*HONK*

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

>SHITJEET THREAD
      WHY IS MY DOORDASH LATE YOUR FRICKING EBIKE DIE AGAIN SHITSKIN?

Keep throwing away your money. I could not care less. I just want you to realize you are moronic.

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

You are a pathetic person if your lifestyle can be sustained with only a fricking bicycle.

• 5 days ago
          Anonymous

Nah I just live somewhere where I can exist without the need for a car. If I need to go somewhere far, I rent one. In doing so, on the whole I save money.

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

how’s your transition going?

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

I simply to not need a car in the city.

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

Well, I can tell you have no wife or kids then, you don't own a home, you can't go to a lumber yard and build anything, and, the only hobbies you have are limited to your bug pod city life.

Seems kind of pathetic to me.

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

Have a wife and kids though. As I said before: I almost never need a car. I rented one a while back to bring shingles to my house. 90 percent of the time the cargo bike does just fine.

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

>has a wife and kids
            >no car
            It is even more pathetic than I originally suspected.

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

Why should I have one? Everything worth going to is within cycling distance or transit. I think its good for the kids as well. They gain independence and don't need to rely on a "soccer mom" for transportation.

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

How do they get to school etc anon? Surely the weather in leafland makes a car essential?

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

The elementary school is across the road from us. feels good

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

Comfy

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

this might surprise you but it turns out you can walk, ski and even cycle on snow!

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

Bra if you wanted shingles just get the 8th booster

2. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

>SHITJEET THREAD
    WHY IS MY DOORDASH LATE YOUR FRICKING EBIKE DIE AGAIN SHITSKIN?

3. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

Bikes are for gays. Cars go 70mph, you fool.

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

a bike can go any speed you want if you're DA enough

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

No, assuming flat ground, and no obstructions you're getting optimistically 25mph. Realistically it's way lower because of hills, intersections, uneven terrain, traffic, ect. The acceleration is shit, they're just slow. Now if you slap a combustion engine, tilt it foreword with a bit of a different chassis you can get that speed up.

The problem with motorbikes is they've got some serious safety issues even whenever you have those airbag vests, a helmet, a special outfit, and you can't really carry things with them. The sedan is the superior general purpose vehicle.

4. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

>4 wheel drive
    >2.0 turbo diesel
    >under 80k miles
    >paid just under 3000 USD
    Get fricked finance israelites

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

This. You should buy the cheapest and most economical vehicle you can that fits your purposes. Ideally electric so you can charge it with electricity you generate yourself instead of giving your money to arabs and the government.

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

>Insignia
      >just under 3000 USD
      >yearly repairs of around 2000-3000
      Too bad it's a shit car.

5. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

Now show how much rent is in an area where you can bike to everything to need.

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

Just move to Europe with the money you'd save

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

worst advice I’ve heard in my life

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

Frick off were full

6. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

>77.5 $/mo gas
    >430 $/y insurance
    >400 $/y maintenance

146.5$ a month, not bad

7. 5 days ago
    Anonymous
  8. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

It's just not practical unless you have specialized your life in the city around not having a car.

9. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

No Black person. We aren’t getting g rid of our trucks. Get passed in the right lane ass b***h.

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

government loving commie

10. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

I cant live in rural paradise without my 4x4

11. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

I also hope gta6 has only bicycles as vehicles

12. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

I'll just pedal my bicycle like a middle schooler 38 miles into town to work and then 38 miles back. Grocery store is only six miles from my job so I can just bring the bicycle trailer with me and get shopping done after work once a week.

13. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

Not everyone lives like a bug in a dystopian shithole like yourself. We drive 800km a month just for groceries. A bicycle would be fricking usless.

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

>We drive 800km a month just for groceries
      pretty sure you live in the dystopia bud

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

So, you live in a 15 min city, in a single family home, across from an elementary school?

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

100% Black and Chinese free. Fresh air, water and affordable houses with large properties, almost zero crime. I doubt you could do better.

• 5 days ago
          Anonymous

Nah I'd hate isolating myself like that. I don't see the appeal of a mcmansion in the coutnry. To each their own though.

So, you live in a 15 min city, in a single family home, across from an elementary school?

Yes

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

What city? I don't believe you.

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

Vancouver

14. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

You'd have no trouble affording a car if you canceled all the subscription fees you waste money on.

>no you don't understand I NEED spotify and netflix and amazon prime and disney plus and rocket money

15. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Why waste ~a million dollars thorough your life when you could live somewhere else and just not?

16. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

I live on acreage. I need a truck for the lifestyle I am raising my kids. We live rural. Tons of fun and safe things to learn about life just on our 8 acres.
    >we grow food
    >we do all our own home improvements
    >animals that need to be towed to vet
    >1/4 mile long driveway that has seen 18 inches of snow
    >gravel driveway
    >dirt/compost
    >lumber
    >taking kids for a 5 mph roll around the property after dinner in the truck bed
    We just chose to live different. I truly think you are a homosexual. But I didnt create a thread to tell you that or how to live. You did. You are the one who is unhappy.

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

I feel sorry for your kids

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

You will never know the feeling of being called dad. Im gonna end there.

17. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

It should be legal to run over bikegays with your car. I always laugh when I see bikegays squated like bugs on rekt threads

18. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

We have 2 cars and 2 bikes
    Combined:
    300$ for insurance, 500$ for maintenance, 1k for gas
    2k a year, 100 buck per car per month :/

19. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

I’m fine to pay this price to avoid public transport

Model 3 Long Range paid off owner

20. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

>gets run over by F350 driving karen while she's texting and driving
    Bicycles are cool and all. But you couldn't pay me money to ride one on the road in current year. My car is 23 years old and costs me jack shit. Haha. Are YOU fricking moronic and gay?

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

Driving a big car is for tubby moronic homosexual weaklings. Real men exercise.

21. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

How tf are people paying this much for a vehicle? I pay more in groceries than i do on my car each month.

22. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

>$285 monthly payment
    >maybe $20 per week in gas depending on prices, often less
    >$365
    >add a little bit for reg renewal and those four extra weeks over the course of the year
    >for a new car purchase made in 2022
    Show your math on the $1300, Sunir
    >noooooo you can't just buy new and take on a payment that's letting da jooz win
    I got tired of being paranoid about when my shit box would malfunction next and how many hundreds/thousands it would cost to get it running again, sorry chuds

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

https://www.ratehub.ca/blog/what-is-the-total-cost-of-owning-a-car/

Depreciation

• 5 days ago
        Anonymous

>these .ca morons think a car is for building muh equity
        oh no no no no

23. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

I gave up owning legal cars about 12 years ago then I gave up having a car altogether about 6 years ago. Saved me a shitload of money obviously.

24. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

I just use my feet to walk anywhere I want or I use public transport for free (never pay for ticket) like a true G, mutts will scream in fear when they read this, they can't comprehend not giving your money to the israelite

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

Satan is driving the buses sadly. He even draws 666 on the logo lol. It's really obvious. It's just weird because we always thought the bus driver was just really cool. I was greeted by a bus driver in a really funny way, the first time I got on the bus. Nothing like that has happened since.

25. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

its funny how bicycle has a US flag considering its almost impossible to use it in most parts of US for any practical purposes.

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

brain broken by the mere idea

26. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

The average bike rider doesn't even make 1300 a month

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *