Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Chrysler, not even a contest

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Really? I would have thought it was GM. All that corporate welfare money and they still can't make a decent car to save their lives.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah but their boats are pure kino.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'd buy a chally before any ferd

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

/thread
      only cool thing they had was the viper

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What about Neon SRT4?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You're coping if you think Hellcats weren't cool

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Fpbp.
      Chrysler is the auto equivalent of shitzuki or polaris. The badly made poorgay option that people defend because they've made owning one their entire personality

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I say GM, because they have more money than the other two, but still choose to make shitty vehicles.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Chrysler when Daimler bought them and bled them like a stuck pig. Absolutely atrocious downturn in car quality. Wolfgang Bernhard deserves the gas chamber for his actions

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ford is the least shitty of the 3
    GM and Chrystler are tied

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Chrysler is and always has been terrible. They can't even make their own cars now it's really pathetic. They need the Italians to do it. I hope they die permanently within the next decade. Gm also is terrible and seems to have given up on some of the important sectors

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I ended up with a Chrysler 300 at a rental place once. I joked around saying that I was the only white guy in the US in a 300.
      Of course the radio was tuned to all the jogger stations, but it the ride was so unbelievably bad, you couldn't hear the music over the chatter of your spine punching into your brain over the tiniest of bumps. It would have been more comfortable to fall down 3 flights of stairs with a couple pairs of garden shears and a shovel.
      Every single crease in the pavement, every reflector on the road, every pebble, you felt all of it.

Who on earth actually buys this bullshit? And don't say Basketball Americans, because they're the ones buying them used, not new.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>my mom
        I, too, am white, believe it or not, and I'm driving her old one. It's terrible. Single owner, bought when new, 2006 300. Definitely "Wasted potential: the car" because it was very obvious that with the Daimler merger that the 300 was deliberately nerfed to not compete as an American-made luxobarge against whatever Mercedes was offering on their own.
        >Every single crease in the pavement, every reflector on the road, every pebble, you felt all of it.
        Mine seriously needs the struts and springs completely replaced so the ride quality could actually be back to how it was when it was new. Used to float, now it definitely follows it all and you can very clearly hear the struts "springing" as you go over bumps, dips, and rocks.
        The engine is the fricking worst.
        >short term valve runner code since it rolled off the lot
        >it's had lifter tick for 15 years now
        >burns oil and sucks any unburned oil into the PCV system, which completely coated the intake with oil and almost made the engine fail (thankfully bypassed well over a decade ago)
        Currently it's giving me codes about the transmission control module not being able to communicate properly. It's incredible just how awful this vehicle handles itself, computer-wise
        >the transmission control module can't communicate, but for the most part the vehicle runs and shifts fine
        >at any given time the engine will suddenly rumble and the computer will go into limp mode
        >limp mode is explicitly designed to frustrate the end user and is the most mind-numbingly moronic system I've ever had to unfortunately endure as a daily driver (cont.)

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

(cont.)
          Limp mode when already driving, be it at surface or freeway speeds
          >limp mode will completely stop the transmission from being able to go into low gear
          >do NOT manually shift into low gear
          >it will CUT THE THROTTLE and you will slowly decelerate, even with your foot planted to the floor
          >if you are above 60mph to begin with, you will slooooowwwwllllyyyyyy accelerate faster
          >you cannot even flutter the throttle to make any attempt at forcing it to get more fuel into the engine, it's futile
          If you're at a stop and it's in limp mode
          >putting it in 1st gear in order to get off the line does not work, you will not accelerate
          >if you have it in drive, the computer will force it to run through all the gears in order to not accelerate any faster than it wants to, ie you'll start rolling at 1 and will be in 3rd gear by the time you're at 10mph
          >this will happen regardless of slowly hitting the gas or flooring it
          >if you continue to hold the throttle down when you've finally managed to get to the speed limit, it will continue to accelerate (but you're in 5th gear so it's slow as you'd expect)
          >the computer will cut the throttle and govern the max speed to 60mph
          >if you continue to floor it when the vehicle makes it to 60mph, the computer will force the engine to misfire
          I hate this vehicle so much its unreal

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/75WHM80.jpeg

>my mom
        I, too, am white, believe it or not, and I'm driving her old one. It's terrible. Single owner, bought when new, 2006 300. Definitely "Wasted potential: the car" because it was very obvious that with the Daimler merger that the 300 was deliberately nerfed to not compete as an American-made luxobarge against whatever Mercedes was offering on their own.
        >Every single crease in the pavement, every reflector on the road, every pebble, you felt all of it.
        Mine seriously needs the struts and springs completely replaced so the ride quality could actually be back to how it was when it was new. Used to float, now it definitely follows it all and you can very clearly hear the struts "springing" as you go over bumps, dips, and rocks.
        The engine is the fricking worst.
        >short term valve runner code since it rolled off the lot
        >it's had lifter tick for 15 years now
        >burns oil and sucks any unburned oil into the PCV system, which completely coated the intake with oil and almost made the engine fail (thankfully bypassed well over a decade ago)
        Currently it's giving me codes about the transmission control module not being able to communicate properly. It's incredible just how awful this vehicle handles itself, computer-wise
        >the transmission control module can't communicate, but for the most part the vehicle runs and shifts fine
        >at any given time the engine will suddenly rumble and the computer will go into limp mode
        >limp mode is explicitly designed to frustrate the end user and is the most mind-numbingly moronic system I've ever had to unfortunately endure as a daily driver (cont.)

(cont.)
        Limp mode when already driving, be it at surface or freeway speeds
        >limp mode will completely stop the transmission from being able to go into low gear
        >do NOT manually shift into low gear
        >it will CUT THE THROTTLE and you will slowly decelerate, even with your foot planted to the floor
        >if you are above 60mph to begin with, you will slooooowwwwllllyyyyyy accelerate faster
        >you cannot even flutter the throttle to make any attempt at forcing it to get more fuel into the engine, it's futile
        If you're at a stop and it's in limp mode
        >putting it in 1st gear in order to get off the line does not work, you will not accelerate
        >if you have it in drive, the computer will force it to run through all the gears in order to not accelerate any faster than it wants to, ie you'll start rolling at 1 and will be in 3rd gear by the time you're at 10mph
        >this will happen regardless of slowly hitting the gas or flooring it
        >if you continue to hold the throttle down when you've finally managed to get to the speed limit, it will continue to accelerate (but you're in 5th gear so it's slow as you'd expect)
        >the computer will cut the throttle and govern the max speed to 60mph
        >if you continue to floor it when the vehicle makes it to 60mph, the computer will force the engine to misfire
        I hate this vehicle so much its unreal

As an ex-300C Touring owner and a yuro, I think the 300C is greatly underestimated.
        It's a legit good car IF looked after. The heavy as shit body chews through suspension components, shit like ball joints and "dog bones" needed to be replaced pretty much every year for inspection.
        Bein a yuro mine obviously was with the Mercedes 3 litre turbodiesel V6 and despite being a 2 ton station wagon, it got impressive fuel mileage, we're talking like 5 litres per 100km on the road consumption, so like 45mpg. It most definitely wasn't V8 fast, but it had a good bit of grunt behind it and especially when towing it was great, you could tow another 300C on a trailer and not really even notice the added weight behind it.
        My biggest complaint was the interior, jesus frick you yanks didn't even try did you? Didn't help that mine was in that delectable "yellowing from the factory" gray, the best fisher price had to offer at the time, wit some surfaces obviously subcontracted to tupperware, holy frick.
        Visibility also was substandard, I wrecked one taxi kia i20, or was it a hyundai, something or other asiatic crap backing into it at a parking lot, I legit couldn't see it nor did I notice it when I started pushing it back with my hitch, only noticed it when it bumped into a lightpost.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Chrysler.
    Then Ford.
    GM is the least shitty. Fordgays cope and seethe.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a42253919/ford-gt-310-mph-standing-mile/

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ford gets memed on but its not actually that bad. GM is bad especially when it comes to certain makes like jeep. Chrysler is on another level of bad, if you buy a chrysler in 2024 you're likely black or moronic

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If you delete it quickly, nobody but you and I will know....

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Chrysler is the shittest, not even a contest
    GM has so many brands and products that they're simultaneously shittier and superior to ford
    Sorry, but GM at its best crushes ford... the impact of GM cars on decades of american automative history is astounding.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Top Gear (clarkson/may/hammond) named Ford as the greatest automotive manufacturer of all time

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That was british ford, not gay ford

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Except that many of the Fords they mentioned in that segment were American.
          It's OK to be wrong.
          Learn from your mistakes and move on.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>the impact of GM cars on decades of american automative history is astounding.
      ...Until you learn about the impact of Ford cars on decades of American automotive history. They surprise-invented two distinct classes of car in the space of a decade, including the class of the car that you posted.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Chrysler? when's the last time you guys seen one of their cars around?

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Chrysler has had to do group projects for the last 4 decades because they can't stand on their own

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Definitely Chrysler now since Stellantis bought it. The only vehicle they still make is the Pacifica minivan.

They need to reinvent Chrysler as an introductory luxury trim for Dodge, that would keep it alive and it would make sense for the brand since Dodge/Chrysler don't have a luxury division.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How many times has Chrysler been bailed out or sold in order to remain in business? Then after covid they raise their prices 50%. Frick them. They are the shttiest by far.

Ford isn't much better. They sell more but their quality has become shit. And now they continue to hike prices as well.

GM is guilty of the same but by a lesser margin. They slap terbos on 1200cc motorcycle engines then put them in Buicks that they try to disguise and little lambos. Frick that.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ferd. despite their based origin they have been on the forefront of sheistiness and gayity since 09. quality has taken a nosedive as of late as well. theyre all incredibly shit though

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Only one of them managed to convince Europeans their cars are not total garbage.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Chrysler, who extensively sold Jeeps, Neons, and 300cs in europe
      so Chrysler is the best of the three?

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Metro Detroit here, I am surrounded by UAW workers. Literally ALL modern. Big 3 cars and trucks are complete dog shit. Even the people making them wouldn't buy them if they didn't get such a massive discount

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is Chrysler even American?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

now that the LX cars are dead, i would say no.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *