The bus aint even that bad thoits almost like having a showfur drive you around

The bus ain’t even that bad tho…it’s almost like having a showfur drive you around

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Exactly. There is literally nothing wrong with riding the bus.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Imagine the turning radius

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>crammed in with dozens of people at a time
    >dusty, dirty
    >big, clunky, easy to get sick in from all the horrible smells and the constant bouncing around especially in long distance coach rides
    >slow as all hell
    >incredibly boring to ride in as you have no control over the machine and all you can do realistically is listen to music or put on your hecking metaverse headset which will take you someplace nice
    I know yours was a bait post, but public transport is genuinely awful and I hope the people pushing for private transport to be eliminated get skinned alive along with their families and friends
    t. Complete and utter poor who had to ride the bus an hour and 30 minutes nearly every day to high school and college back for almost 6 years

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's fine if you're not a pussy and a very valuable asset in my arsenal of transportation.
      Cars great for general shit, trucks good for doing/hauling shit, bike is great for most things when the weather is nice, and the bus fills that gap when it's shitty out and I don't wanna drive.

Sucks to lack critical thinking skills about whats the b est for each situation, huh?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

(You)

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

moron I'm not saying it shouldn't exist or something. Of course there's good uses for it, but it simply sucks ass and I'd never want to entirely rely on it again. Problem is, some people want to rid the world of cars, trucks and bikes and they want everyone to ride the bus. Could most of the problems I listed above and other anons listed in this thread be resolved if every government on the world wanted to resolve them? Maybe, but they'll never change the fact that bus rides are boring as shit.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

It doesn't suck ass becauyse you're racist, Black person

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

every bus stop near my place is a three mile walk or bike ride away. oh yeah there’s also no pavement that’ll make the ride smooth and easy. no thanks.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Hell yes, lets invest in public transportation, I agree!

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>almost like
    not it just IS having a "showfur" drive you around. That's what sucks though cause the best part about cars is doing the driving.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Nah it gets tiresome at times. The problem with the bus is all of the other jerks on it, the noise the timing and where it goes. When I was sick, it was really nice having my mom drive. I Hate driving when Im sick. But prefer it to the bus.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Showfur? Chauffeur?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That's why he rides the bus.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>takes at least 4 times as long to get anywhere compared to driving due to all the stops
    >have to share space with homeless/druggies/etc
    >bus drivers continually do illegal traffic maneuvers
    if you don't value your time or safety at all then it's great.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

oh and
      >can't use it to get anywhere but a few predetermined stops along the route

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Are your legs broken? Are you fat?
        If anything you're just arguing for better public transport, and with that, I agree!

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>hmm, today i would like to go to [X location]
          >the closest bus stop is 20 miles away
          >guess I'll pay an uber $50

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Damn sounds like we should have a truly free country and improve public transportation! I agree!
            I live in a city right now that cares about freedom, so obviously it's better, but I've never had to go too far from whatever bus I take or train or trolley or whatever. That's kinda why I take it; and I can be as drunk as I want, without having to worry about parking, without having to worry about mycar

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>closest bus stop is 20 miles away
            frick off cletus

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

this is true anywhere you want to do an activity outside the city
            >live in seattle
            >want to go hiking
            >have to bum a ride off your friends every time because the buses don't go to the trailheads
            >want to go shooting
            >no guns allowed on the bus and they don't go to the gun range anyway

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Hell yes, frick busses and frick normal people doing normal shit because they don't cater to your one specific need as the country ultra alpha american man

Again, choose the best option for each scenario. If you rely on cars, you're actually moronic

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>hmm, today i will travel 15 miles to the next town over
            >it takes an hour because there are 30 stops along the way
            buschads stay winning

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

K? Drive then, but if I'm heading down South Philly for something, why the frick would I spend an hour parking, still walk those miles, worry about my car the entire time, then come back to find someone parked on my bumper?
            Like I said, if you rely on your car, you're moronic. There is a best option for everything.
            Cold and awful but local? Me on the trains trolleys and busses. Same but nice out? Now I'm on my bike and traveling faster than car traffic. Wanna go hiking? Oh, now I have my car that isn't abused with unnecessary fatass travels, rocking and ready to go. Need to haul 80k from here to there? Oh that was the Pete I used to drive.
            Nothing makes me respect people less than those who refuse to think outside the [shit]box, friend. Means you lack critical thinking skills.

I love cars. I'm a mechanic. I lived in my car and worked with my car for a bit, car literally saved my life, and yet I'm not a cuck to them.

Why are you?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

cause I don't live in a shitty lmao

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ok?
            I drove semi trucks, worked longer hours that you ever could, and know what would have been awesome for a hard working real American like me? A bus when I can't move that rig for 34 fricking hours.
            I remember Bald Knob, AR, I had to walk more than a mile to safely cross the street, what kind of freedom is frickin that, moron? Biked when I could, but normally that was a death sentance.
            I don't think it's fair to call it freedom when you can only truly move safely once you're on israelitesurance and involved with the government

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>can go anywhere i want, anytime, on my own schedule
            doesn't get more much more free than that

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Until inspections and insurance and maintenance and everything else, goofy.
            Freedom means options.

>heh, muh tuff trugg things
            truckolds, every time, like having a CDL is difficult kek

It's not a tough thing, just saying I'm not a sole lycragay lifestyle.

>spend an hour parking

If you're not cool with bumper tapping, as NO ONE should be, you find meparking at the pots I'm talking about in a lesser time and I will get down on my knees and suck your wiener till you cum all over my face

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>heh, muh tuff trugg things
            truckolds, every time, like having a CDL is difficult kek

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>spend an hour parking

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Theres a trailhead direct bus in my area. It literally just goes to the trails. Problem is if you're out later than last bus, you're stuck

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

urbangays pls go back to >>>/n/

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Back to /n/ you go

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>showfur

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

As much as I dont like public transport
    its a Godsend as a plan b when your car doesnt run.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>not having a second car
      Why are you poor?

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>thread about poors and their public transit
    >they are seething about trucks
    kek

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>need to be at work at 8am
    >go on public transport website to find the bus i need to take
    >need to get first bus at 5am, transfer twice and arrive to the last stop at 7:45 (then walk 2km to work)
    >for a 15km journey

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>bus arrives late or just never arrives
      >now you are late

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>African bus drivers not paying attention and passing people waiting at stops
    >homeless on the metro at 8am
    No thanks. Sorry about your dui op

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

When I was a kid I hated busses, I would ride my BMX 30 mins+ to school rather than catch the bus.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I disagree with you. You can keep using the public poo transport if you like them so much, /n/ is for people like you.

[...]

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>showfur

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm from NYC and I rode the bus for the first 25 years of my life. It was fine and incredibly convenient. In the last few years, way more homeless than usual begun the ride it.

I will say, I spent 6 months in Denver and that their bus system is god fricking awful. Homeless everywhere, legitimate dregs of society, always smelled like shit, routes and times made no sense, always filthy.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Living in detroit ain't that bad either, it's like playing cod warzone irl

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

chiraq is a fun map, no dlc required

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *