The chariot of the white man

The chariot of the white man

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That would be Tesla. followed by the F150.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Citation needed

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

citation for the OP first.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I fricking hate these things like you wouldnt believe. Impossible to work on, de.su.

Black folk also mostly buy the most popular brand in the world, imagine that

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Impossible to work on, de.su.
        Explain yourself

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

A 2002 Camry is impossible to work on? Are you actually moronic?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

These are the easiest cars to work on. What the frick are you talking about.
        One of the most DIY friendly vehicles.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>15% of African-Americans are white
      nice

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

DELET DIS!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/jHVVjOz.png

DELET DIS!!!!!!!

WOO WOOOOOOOOOO

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

K-Platform chads rise up
    >forced valet parking at my gf's birthday dinner
    >tell her I'll Venmo the moron I watched move it less than 100 feet for me
    >she knows full well I don't even have a Venmo
    The Toyota way

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why do highlanders look so gay

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's really a basedmobile I drive to cope with no unmolested 4runners or GX470s of the same gen left on the market. Do you drive a Gay Man's Car by chance?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Are they fast/fun to drive at all?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They can be fun off road. No SUV is going to be particularly fun to drive on asphalt. If you throw enough power in them they might be fast; but they aren't going to handle.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Absolutely not. 9.2 second 0-60 mph, though the hybrid is apparently 6.6 seconds. Doesn't corner well or anything. Mine doesn't even have automatic climate control.

It does have a basic "4WD" system but it really seems like it's AWD, the catalytic converter is hidden within engine bay so it's harder to steal, gets ok mileage of 20-25mpg, and there's still a lot of them out on the road but a lot of people are selling them cheap on the private market just because they want something newer. I'm essentially the second owner of mine because the guy only owned it for a year and sold it to buy a new 4runner and avoid doing the timing belt/water pump job. I came from a 01 Honda Accord and this essentially does the same shit but I have an easier time loading it up to go camping, canoeing, or mountain biking.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>fwd cuckmobile
    >white man
    Sounds about right

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i dont remember the last time I saw someone who wasnt an indian driving one of these

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My parents saved so much money driving their shitty 90s Toyotas for years. Literally made them millionaires bc they funneled all their money into investments. Seemed cringe as a teenager to have an old car but now i realize how they outsmarted the new car payment scam

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I drive my daughter to school in either a 90 GMC C1500 or a 04 Hyundai Santa Fe. Truck is modified Hyundai is obviously not. Both are paid for obviously. I tell her why I drive old crap although it is obvious. I also know how to fix them myself which is nice.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Very nice anon. Screw car payments

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

can't take it with you :^)

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

In israeli Racing Gold it's the chariot of the """fellow white""" man

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

So white people drive ugly slow gay cars?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I own this car. It's been great to me. It has a reputation for having the oil burning 2az-fe, but morons don't know that's only in the 07-11 models.
    This vehicle is one of the most reliable, most bulletproof cars ever made by Toyota. You still see so many of them on the road. Just do basic maintenance and fluids and they'll go hundreds of thousands of miles like it's nothing.
    Thankfully they don't have a reputation for being bulletproof so they're still pretty cheap.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *