the correct amount of valves per cylinder is 3 and the correct amount of cylinders per butterfly valve is 1.

the correct amount of valves per cylinder is 3 and the correct amount of cylinders per butterfly valve is 1.

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not simple enough for me

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why's the engine facing the wrong direction?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Would you rather it point to the right?

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what is this a geo?? really based btw.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Toyota, and thanks

Do those bike carbs make decent power on bigger engines?

Depends how big. These carbs came off of a 600cc bike that revved to around 14k rpm so they flow just the right amount of air for my engine with twice the displacement that revs half as high. So anything bigger than 2.0 liters might run out of breath unless you have huge carbs.

Bruh, does what you posted even make 250hp? There are stock cars that make over 1000 now. Even shitboxes do 300

80ish, never beem to a dyno

[...]
      Mechanical reefs are here. Explain me what an ITB is. I heard about it forever, but I never understood why it's so talked about

Individual throttle body. Instead of having one throttle body control all the air entering the engine, each cylinder has its own. The upshot is quicker theottle response because there's less of a vacuum to be filled between the the
      Rottle bodies and the intake valves.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Do those bike carbs make decent power on bigger engines?

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

have a nice day troony homosexual

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bruh, does what you posted even make 250hp? There are stock cars that make over 1000 now. Even shitboxes do 300

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

SHALLn't be taking advice from a twink who wears women's jeans

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

variable-runner, or like the Corvette variable plenum, ITBs are such a huge perf/efficiency increase that it has to be the next critically required thing for ICE engines to continue to exist.

Easily a 10% perf/eff bonus, for a small cost over the life of a vehicle.

FRICK I love me some ITBs. ITBs are God.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>muh ITB super efficient performance meme

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/AtHpRWd.png

Mechanical reefs are here. Explain me what an ITB is. I heard about it forever, but I never understood why it's so talked about

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

*Mechanical moron here
        lmao holy shit, I get what I deserve I guess

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

ITBs are an intake throttle for every cylinder. In a perfect world they are tuned or tunable for a specific RPM's airflow needs. A variable length runner ITB or a tuned variable plenum gives the benefit of (more ideally) maximized intake pressure across a (designed for) range of RPMs.

https://i.imgur.com/AtHpRWd.png

you're living in the 90s. modern computer control and modern motor or even solenoids could control the appropriate intake charge timing and make ICEs that much more efficient/powerful.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

rice

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you have 0 tools and can't shift

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

rice

10. 4 weeks ago
    Greased Geese

SILENCE LIBERAL

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>valves
    Lmao

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

STFU rotard

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If your engine uses poppet valves, the correct amount is 3 per cylinder

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Stop shitposting on DA already you bald swedish bastard

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

awe it's so cute it reminds me of the little A-series Honda motors (3V per cylinder, SOHC, spark plugs go in on the exhaust side)
    came in 2BL Carb or PGM-FI MPFI

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you have intake valves you probably sit to pee.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My old man has a KA24E it runs great despite being 33 years old. I went for a rip in it today.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

So this is what futureboomer posting looks like. I get it's neo boomer posting now since it's already happening.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah the module died in my C1500 in a snowstorm on a hill. I had him pull me up the very steep hill. He managed to get going 50km/hr which was pretty good considering he was towing a truck that weighs more than his. Old man was born in 46. OG Boomer, year 1.

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Kanker

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *