The fact that a 16 year old girl can get her license and immediately drive this is pure, objective, unadulterated freedom.

The fact that a 16 year old girl can get her license and immediately drive this is pure, objective, unadulterated freedom.

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Hell yeah freedom brother!

What absolute moron would let a kid drive that without experience

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Who said the kid didn't have experience?
      We start with Go-Karts, move to atvs, side-by-sides, tractors and offroad rigs.
      By the time I was 16 I probably had more miles under my belt than most europoors will hit in their lifetime.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

This. Operating a vehicle can be done by a literal primate. At 3 years old I taught myself how to drive a Power Wheels. By 5 I knew how to drive a skid steer ort a grown up vehicle. After 10-15 years of your parents driving you around you should have a pretty good fricking understanding of how driving in the real world works.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>After 10-15 years of your parents driving you around you should have a pretty good fricking understanding of how driving in the real world works.
          Yeah but you're forgetting that the example here is a woman.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

This tbh, Americans are the master race and I can't begin to describe my contempt of euro vehiclelets

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>On July 1, 2021, Navistar International became a wholly owned subsidiary of Traton, and therefore part of the Volkswagen Group

Enjoy your big gay volkswagons

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

We unironically enjoy euroshit vehicles more than the euroshit people who make them ever could. It's fine and dandy for those people to have jobs though, I wouldn't want to take it from them.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I love these burger cope fantasies.
          Meanwhile in reality, letting an American drive your car in Europe is an insurance nightmare because insurance companies (correctly) have come to the conclusion that Americans can't drive for shit.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's more likely because Americans don't necessarily know European driving laws. The irony of you creating your own cope fantasy is a sight to behold.
            I own 8 (currently driving) vehicles and over 50 firearms. I own 100 acres of incredibly productive old growth forest. Nobody wants to be like you. You're an insect.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>It's more likely because Americans don't necessarily know European driving laws. The irony of you creating your own cope fantasy is a sight to behold.
            The same isn't true in reverse. Europeans are considered competent in America, Americans are considered incompetent in Europe. It's because Americans can't drive.
            >I own 8 (currently driving) vehicles and over 50 firearms. I own 100 acres of incredibly productive old growth forest. Nobody wants to be like you. You're an insect.
            I love how you you always make these claims out of sheer inadequacy. Literal Black behaviour, probably a lie, and even if you're not lying it doesn't diminish from your weak and pathetic character. Evola was right.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>probably a lie
            Keep on coping.
            >Evola
            lol you probably pay more than 50% in taxes

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Keep on coping
            And I've been proven right.
            >lol you probably pay more than 50% in taxes
            I don't. Also your moronic, unrelated response just proved Evola right again. I barely even need to anything to make you show your chimpoid nature

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Americans are considered incompetent in Europe.
            Nobody gives a shit about Europoors kek

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Americans are considered incompetent in America too.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous
          • 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Black folk are, sure.
            Not particularly for anyone else

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I don't think any Americans envy the European car market but you homosexuals never stop talking about Americans. All the good stock left Europe centuries ago.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>We start with Go-Karts, move to atvs, side-by-sides, tractors and offroad rigs
        no wonder theyre so shit at driving on the road

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I didn't start with shit, my dad dropped me in the driver's seat of a Saturn sedan with a 5 speed on the day of my 14th birthday.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I was poor, so I had none of those things.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Anything over 4,000 lb should require a special driver’s license and pay exponentially more road tax for the extra wear on the roads. This would greatly improve driving experience as the focus would return to small fun cars and all of the karens would be removed from their Escalades that they use to text and drive. Prove me wrong.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Prove me wrong
      You're gay.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You wish homosexual

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Anything over 4,000 lb should require a special driver’s license and pay exponentially more road tax for the extra wear on the roads. This would greatly improve driving experience as the focus would return to small fun cars and all of the Karens would be removed from their Escalades that they use to text and drive. Prove me wrong.

Europoor hands typed those posts

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Suck my wiener homosexual

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

If Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie, two of America's peak bimbos, can wheel a crew cab Silverado and an air streamer anybody can do it, it's really not that hard

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

They're genuinely more intelligent and capable than the vast majority of American truck drivers.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>lets tax taxpayers more for using the public roads paid by the taxes theyve already paid
      i fricking hate europeans and israelites so much its unreal

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>use road less
        >pay less tax
        >use road more
        > pay more tax
        it's logical
        if everyone drove a sub-ton hatch we'd have less potholes and subsequentally less pothole repairs

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>its logical
          if you live in a communist 3rd world country

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

What you should have said is that people with 4k or less vehicle pays less road tax.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

The reality of tax laws inevitably is;
          >use road less
          >pay more tax
          >use road more
          > pay more tax

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

A 'compact' EV weighs 5000lb.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Karens would be removed from their Escalades
      No, they can afford it while you're now stuck in a small shitbox that gets royally raped by them while texting and driving.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

GO BACK TO RUSSIA

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Why Russia of all places? Vehicles classified as light trucks are taxed less in Russia, and Russians love big American trucks and SUVs, they even "assembled" some of them locally.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Pic related is 4000lbs

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The kids are alright actually. I wouldn't get mine anything they weren't capable of doing basic maintenance on though

• 2 months ago
      Poor Investor

it shouldnt cost more, but heavy cars, or cars that can seat more than 5 people should require a special license.
      just a light road bump to prevent morons from buying vehicles they dont need

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Taxes only affect poor people, rich people will still drive whatever the hell they want because um they’re rich? So effectively you’ve required poor or middle class people to drive Mitsubishi Mirages while Karen blasts them into oblivion with her Escalade V (if you have to ask, you can’t afford). Why do people insist on limiting choices for people?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The goal isn't to "punish" the rich. It's to get larger vehicles off the road. Karen won't need her xboxhueg Escalade V if she doesn't believe the poors are riding around in brodozers.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Karen won't need her xboxhueg Escalade V
          Yes we do. Families often want 3 good sized rows + lots of storage in the back. This is only physically possible with a vehicle of that size.

Additionally, it's still just safer even if everyone else is driving a miata.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Yes we do. Families often want 3 good sized rows + lots of storage in the back. This is only physically possible with a vehicle of that size.
            Gee, anon. How did people ever do that in the past when families were even bigger than they are today? Certainly not with a smaller car. No, you need your moronic Truck/SUV to go to your office job.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That does not have a third row and the second row only has two seats.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

See:

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Karen won't need her xboxhueg Escalade V
            Yes we do. Families often want 3 good sized rows + lots of storage in the back. This is only physically possible with a vehicle of that size.

Additionally, it's still just safer even if everyone else is driving a miata.

>b-b-but I have a big family
            Guess, what anon? There's a vehicle specifically for that!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Minivans have small storage in the back. Left is that Pacifica's storage, right is an Escalade's. Also minivans often have overstressed car transmissions whereas an Escalade is a truck with a truck transmission.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That looks like ample storage to me, and I literally don't care what you think about the engines. Most Americans don't need an Escalade, and a good portion should entirely be denied the choice. The average family has gotten smaller, not bigger, and if you can have a big family, then you should be more than able to pay the tax for having a big vehicle.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>That looks like ample storage to me
            It's not. It's honestly a pretty weak amount of storage. You couldn't even put a kids wagon + a cooler back there.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>The average family has gotten smaller, not bigger, and if you can have a big family, then you should be more than able to pay the tax
            By the way, we don't tax people for having families. We subsidize them. For example, you get a $2,000 tax credit per child you have.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, we should stop that. If you can afford a big family, you can afford more tax.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Nope. As it turns out most people aren't communist trannies who get zero pussy.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>NOOOO, YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR MY KIDS!
            No, Black person. Go and pay for your own kids, and if you can't afford your moronic vehicle, then buy something sensible.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You are already paying for my kids and you will continue to do so. Lmao.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Go ahead and have two more for me. Need somebody to make up for the homosexualry.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

And you smile and empty your wallet for Black person and israelite children

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Why don't you help save the environment and have a nice day?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>he thinks this is about the environment
            This is how I know you're profoundly stupid.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Good job outing yourself israelite 🙂

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>minivan with seats configured for 7 passengers has 1 foot less space than an escalade with seating for 5
            Wow no shit. If only you could fold the seats down in the minivan to give yourself 4 more feet of room. Also good thing you didnt post the escalade set up to seat 8 because then youd have 1 whole foot of cargo space

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That escalade has seating for 7, dumbass. That's the third row you're looking at. And it's more like 2+ feet more space deeper. It's also significantly wider.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That escalade has seating for 7, dumbass. That's the third row you're looking at. And it's more like 2+ feet more space deeper. It's also significantly wider.

>buy van
            >enjoy ultra smooth comfy ride and seats
            >put roof pod on top if needed
            much better than being an SUV cuck

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Bro, you're fooling nobody. A minivan is the ultimate "I've given up" cuckpod. The Escalade has air ride and magnetic ride.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Who says? It's almost like you've fallen for the marketing telling you to buy SUVs and Trucks. I wonder why most NPCs are driving such vehicles now?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Anon, it looks like a pregnant whale. It's not even debatable.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's a car for carrying your family. Is it comfortable? Does it carry your kids? Then it's fine. Have another vehicle for yourself that you actually enjoy. Not only that, but you have one of the greatest things of all: fatherhood. A car can't beat that, and if it can, then you fricked up a long time ago. Time to drown them chilluns.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>It's a car for carrying your family. Is it comfortable? Does it carry your kids?
            That's very subjective. And you could pack your kids into a Geo Metro but that's still moronic.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

How is that moronic? If they made the equivalent of a Geo Metro today with the cheapness of running it, I would have one. Geo Metro is a great car.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's an extremely unsafe tincan shitbox. You could buy a Mirage to have a similar experience though it'd be safer.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>It's an extremely unsafe tincan shitbox
            By today's standards, yes. However, that's why I specifically said "equivalent." A Mirage is not as cheap as the Metro was to run in its day, even accounting for inflation.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>By today's standards, yes.
            Even then it was the constant butt of jokes.
            >A Mirage is not as cheap as the Metro was to run in its day
            Possibly, but I doubt the variance would be notable. The Mirage, despite also being a shitbox, is a significantly superior car which is something to keep in mind.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Even then it was the constant butt of jokes.
            Because it was a cheap car that poor people bought. I like it because of the same reasons. Why should a poorgay put himself in mountains of debt to get from point A to B? This is simply people being put off by things that poor people use, in spite of those things being good.
            >Possibly, but I doubt the variance would be notable. The Mirage, despite also being a shitbox, is a significantly superior car which is something to keep in mind.
            True, but that is not why I appreciate the Metro. I know it's a shitbox, but it embodies it, wears the title like a crown. I fully appreciate that.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Have another vehicle for yourself that you actually enjoy
            I have a Yukon XL Denali and a Fusion Hybrid. The Yukon is actually faster than the Fusion lmao. Eventually I'll probably buy a midlife crisis muscle car.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

And an escalade looks like a rolling refrigerator?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

An imposing, luxurious, rolling refrigerator*. Definitely better than a pregnant whale. Also when you grow up and have a family you'll find out having a badass refrigerator is a flex on your other married friends. You show them off at dinner parties.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>flex
            Congratulations, you're peak Black person.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, but it's the kind of cars our parents drive. It's why Station wagons, then minivans, fell off in popularity suddenly. For my generation, at least judging by what the tail end of Millenials like to show off, it'll be """sporty""" crossovers, full-size SUV's are such a Gen-X thing.

t. Zoomoid

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Looks like a shitty fridge for people with shitty gaudy tastes. The Sienna is a better choice every time and comes in thinking man’s colors like green

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>The Sienna is a better choice every time
            It's not. It has significantly less space and tow capacity. It's also not as safe. There is nothing particularly wrong with a minivan per se but a full size SUV does have advantages.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're a b***h for crying to Unkie Sam to make da big mean twucks go away. Suck it up and drive your Sport Coupe like a man.

And yeeeeew are a b***h for insisting that this monstrosity is necessary. Sure, it's very nice, and awfully convenient, but we were raised out of my dad's '76 Omega sedan, and we never had a problem with it. (Till it broke because GM)

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>necessary
            The only things you "need" are air, water and food. Get the frick out of here.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

And you only need four wheels and a motor. Every justification you have for that Escalade ultimately entirely emotional.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You don't "need" a car at all. If it isn't food, water, air, you don't need it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I use them to go places to earn money to buy those things. I guess it could hypothetically be anything that moves me at a slightly higher rate of speed than walking.
            My point is that I have my car because I *like* my car. And I don't have to couch my decision in layers or rationalization and justification like you apparently do.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I use them to go places to earn money to buy those things
            That's a want, not a need.
            >My point is that I have my car because I *like* my car
            That's a want not a need.
            >And I don't have to couch my decision in layers or rationalization
            ??? A full size SUV is objectively very practical for a family. Lots of seating room, large storage, tow capacity if you want and they are very safe.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Where in my last post did I state that it was a need?
            Those features are very convenient, but my dad's Oldsmobile sedan did the job just fine for his family of four.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>but my dad's Oldsmobile sedan did the job just fine for his family of four.
            So? And others have gotten by with even less.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Then we agree.
            Good talk champ.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Thanks, big guy. By the way, I never said a full size SUV was necessary.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Then much like always on the internet, it was a misunderstanding

My parents are pretty happy to be away from those days, my mom's got a 2022 Tahoe that seems to turn heads, and my dad's got an $80k RAM that he bought in cash.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Nice vehicles.

>flex
            Congratulations, you're peak Black person.

Cope. One day you'll understand how badass having one of these babies in your kitchen is.

Yeah, but it's the kind of cars our parents drive. It's why Station wagons, then minivans, fell off in popularity suddenly. For my generation, at least judging by what the tail end of Millenials like to show off, it'll be """sporty""" crossovers, full-size SUV's are such a Gen-X thing.

t. Zoomoid

Full size SUVs will stick around since they're the only way to have that much interior and storage room as well as towing capacity. When you want a lot of room a Nissan Rogue just isn't gonna cut it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Cope. One day you'll understand how badass having one of these babies in your kitchen is.
            I'm sorry, but I'm not going to consoom just because that's what everyone around you does. I have a nice kitchen that fills my needs. I don't need more than that, nor am I going to spend money chasing clout so I can "flex" on another suburban family.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, but you'd get a good dopamine hit, and consooming is a lot healthier than being a sourpuss on the internet.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Chasing dopamine hits is not the way to be happy. One must strive to be content even in the worst of circumstances. I've been to places so remote that I wonder if other humans will ever step foot there again. I have slept in muddy jungles, arid deserts, and frozen tundras. For all these things I was happy, and buying the next thing could not have been further from my mind. It is a shame that you will never understand this, as adversity is not something you can buy, but is, in fact, payment for the experience. I'm sure you're much wealthier than me, anon, but chasing the next best thing so you can compare yourself to the people you call friends will not ultimately make you happy. At least you have one saving grace, however: your children. Treasure their moments, for they are so fleeting that in a few decades there will likely be no record of them at all. At the end of your days, I hope that you will find them around you, and they will take the task of burying you and not the other way around.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm not that anon, I'm the guy with the hunka junk '79 and living in an exceptionally economically deprived area. In reality, I'm kinda just getting started. Pleasure comes in a lot of doffferent forms, some more worth pursuing than others, I don't keep up with the Jones' because I can't afford to, and it just doesn't seem that fun. I like staying out under the stars, the touch of a lover, the thrill of adventure about as much as anybody oughta. But man does it feel good sometimes to be that guy with the thing everybody else wants. Or bathe in Schadenfreude when someone else's materialistic pleasures are denied. A life of discipline and mindfulness is honorable, and to be envied in and of itself. It's just not the path I've chosen.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Maybe for those of us who wind up with families of 4+ (very few will) but most of my cohort will either go with a crossover, or the eternal crew-cab pickup truck.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

When wagons ruled the earth they had truck drivetrains like the 400s and 460s I harvested from such wagons and sedans for truck use.

There is no pragmatic reason to dislike trucks if you aren't poor and live where fuel is free like the USA. Your wagon is much more limited.

You're just a nitposthing shigger.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Just ban financing for vehicles over 30k$. Pay it all upfront or you dont get it. No debt allowed when u purchase it at all.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You are not wrong. My main motivation for this is my sister, who has now a further lifted, off-road built pavement princess that she explicitly uses to get her way on the highway. I have straight up seen her try to run people off the road. She is considering a larger vehicle.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous
  3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

These aren't even that big in the grand scheme of things. That 16 year old could also go and rent a 27k lb box truck or drive a 600hp 50k lb motorcoach like this.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>need to wait until you turn 16 and undergo a license test
    >can't just drive at 6yo without need of a license
    How is that freedom exactly?

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>pure, objective, unadulterated freedom.
    Yet she can't drink until 21

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>call the truck "international"
    >only sold national in usa
    funny

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

International Harvester was an international company. Even if you want to exclude Canada, they sold farm equipment throughout the anglosphere and south america.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>and they were made and assembled in mejico

7. 2 months ago
    p

that requires an air brake endorsement not just a license
    so no

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Most 5 ton based trucks like these use air over hydraulic brakes. No air brake endorsement required. You don't even need your air brake endorsement in some states/provinces if it's strictly for personal use.

8. 2 months ago
    I love

God I love seeing American freedom.
    only commies would be against this

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

[...]

sorry i dont like taxes

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>i dont like taxes
      >pays through the nose to drive a heavy duty commercial vehicle to and from his effete first world job and grocery circuit

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>euros think a regular 1/2 ton pickup is a heavy duty commercial vehicle

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>I don't like taxes
        >Doesn't pay three dozen special administration tax fees for his normal life

10. 2 months ago
    Greased Geese

name 1 time this has happened

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Go hang out at an equestrian trailhead or a horse event.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Go hang out at an equestrian trailhead or a horse event.
        This is how I'd imagine Texas would be. Now that I am in Texas, it's only 70% pickup trucks and I'm extremely disappointed that there aren't more pickup trucks than people in the state.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Texas has become a cuck state. Alberta is the new Texas.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>lul I was just joking guys
    >see, it was funny

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

No I wasn’t joking, the world would be a better place if 2 door sport coupes were the default choice

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Is that supposed to impress anyone? HS students drove school buses for (many) decades until recently with very few problems. Then helicopter parents took over.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *