The Kia Stinger is a modern classic.

The Kia Stinger is a modern classic. It is a car the the haters had to compare to cars double the price just to cope with the fact their second-hand 3 series with the oil leak is nowhere near as fast or luxurious. Really amazing trolling by Kia, well done.

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

so then why did it fail to sell?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Because busriders couldn't get past the name Kia. Which is ironic because it is an affordable, high-performance and luxurious car. But no, busriders had coping strategies about stick shift and driving on the edge etc. Too bad I guess.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Literally branding. Also a bit strangely placed in the market, people would rather have an Audi at that pricepoint.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It was actually priced cheaper than pretty much everything else when it launched. An equally equipped s4 was like 10k more. It was set to compete with an a4 pretty much, which it outgunned hard, but in the end, people really did just not care for it cause its a kia

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Because sports cars in general don't sell well anymore, it's a dying segment. People simply don't care about how powerful their car is, they care about practicality, in such a tight economy.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The stinger is not a sports car and barely even qualifies as a performance car

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Name one sports or performance car in your opinion that has been selling well in the past ten years?

https://i.imgur.com/bFb8N02.jpeg

>auto only
          >no V8
          >asiaticshit
          Cringe

Was as much of a sales flop as the Stinger lmao

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

you posted the exact same thing as the sting as far as sales flop story, except it was worse as chevy KNEW how to sell a V8 sedan but refused to as they were sunsetting holden

It wasn't a flop. GM sold exactly as many as they had to to fulfill an export agreement with the Australian gubmint to get free gibs. GM never cared about selling a good sports sedan, it being fantastic is an accident. Even then, I'm not comparing sales, I'm comparing it as a sports sedan to the stinger, which it mogs in every conceivable way.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

literally just in speed and reliability (since gm V8s are hard to kill). the actual car itself is below a toyota Corolla in quality, especially for a car in its segment of V8 sports sedans. if you would like to have a camaro without eventually giving it to your future ex-wife, you got a SS

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>below a Toyota Corolla in quality
            That's not my experience at all. Mine has been absolutely rock solid since new. Burger GM plants might be shit, sure, but Elizabeth, SA knew how to build a car.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>four doors
            Lol. You got kids or grandkids you need to haul around or just larping?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

3 kids. Even if I didn't, I still would have chosen this over a similarly equipped Zeta camaro because you can actually see out of it easily and the trunk isn't useless with an opening barely big enough to fit a small backpack through.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I like them but they held value too well and my Toyota fanboy homosexual ass would rather get a GSF for the same money or even a new Dodge 392 when they were in stock.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Not the SS owner, but Lexus fanboys will always call the SS unreliable GM junk, and especially the Charger/300 unreliable moronic Chrysler trash, compared to their V8 sedans (GS F/IS F/IS 500 F Sport). Even though the Lexuses are worse performing by all metrics.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I think the only recent American V8 musclecar worth a shit is the Cadillac.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Is the Lexus even as fast as a Stinger? Stinger is pretty much on par with a Commodore SS.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

the ISF can keep up with both and more, without boost even which I find admirable
            I don't know how much more oomph the aussies gave their SSs but I know the ISF edges out Chevy's

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Lexus ISF 0-60 in 4.5s
            >Only garbage tuning options that 20hp
            >G70/Stinger with lap3 tune 0-60 in 3.1-3.6s
            >Tune adds 120hp - 175hp at the crank depending on the availability of 93 octane
            The thing that BMW & Merc gays never understood is that the reason to get these cars wasn't because it was "kinda as good as an M badged 340i and better than most AMG's" it's because it has a rock solid powerplant that's been detuned and even a mild stage 1/2 tune on these things start punching their most expensive performance cars.

Mind you that these are full ECU tunes that you can swap as needed because Hyundai doesn't give a frick. Unlike BMW cucking it's owners into believing they need to send their car to Germany so they can void their warranty and be allowed to load a different ECU tune. Of course at great expense. It's the BMW way.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

To add, the fact you have to go through so much bullshit to tune an Audi/BMW/Merc just to make it not suck. And those israelites expect you to send your foreskin as payment for the opportunity of modifying you own car. And that they're so obsessed with their service shekels that they'll spend more time & money investigating whether you ran a tune to void your warranty than just fixing the issue; makes the idea of giving these israelites money laughable.
            Only a fricking moron would continue playing their game.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Don't you have to pay bmw rental fees for heated seats and the ability to listen to music now?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

if you want to go throwing around aftermarket then yeah tuning a turbocharged engine to add boost will add more power than a tune for a high compression N/A, common sense stuff
            but of course you can slap on a RR Racing supercharger and have it put up similar numbers but at that point you are taking the soul out of the ISF in my humble DAtist opinion
            N/A V8s are rare enough these days

intake/headers/exhaust/better cat(or delete) + tune is just fine
            RR Racing and their tunes have probably come the longest way in adding power to the 2UR, an engine that is part of an already dying breed

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The Lexus V8s are one of the few cars that are proven to go 200k miles on just oil changes. LS reliability is overrated and only applies to Gen 3 LSs pre-AFM and questionable metallurgy. At least the Dodges brand new you could get for $40k at one point so they're worth considering, just theft prone.

And it's a toss up, the GSF was a more expensive car brand new so it's going to be nicer. It was trying to get buyers from the M5/E63 and failed. It's definitely much nicer inside.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The craziest thing is I went with a gen 5 over 6 for this sole reason alone (that and money). It hasn't been that bad in my experience compared with other cars I've owned, still been able to stuff 4 wheels inside with seats down and a passenger

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Don't take it so personally Toyota Corollas might be pound for pound the best cars in the world.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>as much of a sales flop
            it was dramatically worse actually.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

did Chevy even try to sell the SS?
            I had no clue they even even brought them over until like 2016 when I seen one unceremoniously sitting sandwiched between two tahoes towards the back of a dealership lot
            a salesman wondering by didn't even bother giving me a sales pitch on it when I was basically like "wtf when did you guys start rebadging Holdens again?"

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Because busriders couldn't get past the name Kia. Which is ironic because it is an affordable, high-performance and luxurious car. But no, busriders had coping strategies about stick shift and driving on the edge etc. Too bad I guess.

You're half right. The busriders who couldn't see past the Kia badge were a part, but the bigger reason was something else. It was the same reason the K900 failed: the Kia DEALERS.

The Kia dealer network didn't know what they had in the Stinger, nor did they know who it was being marketed to. They thought they just had an expensive Kia that had to be protected from the average Kia buyer (just like the K900), so when potential Stinger buyers came in, they treated them like shit. The Stinger was competing with Audi and BMW, so it was attracting people who normally bought German, and Kia dealers were treating them like sub-500 subprime Soul buyers who'd be lucky to get a 20% APR. Potential Stinger buyers were coming and finding dealers were not only forbidding test drives but also anyone from even sitting in Stingers until the papers were signed. Potential Stinger buyers, who were used to the kind of experience you get at a luxury brand's dealership, largely said "Frick off" and went back to buying German. Most Stingers they managed to sell in the early years came from dealers that did actually realize that it was being made for a completely different market than their average clientele so they treated them completely differently. They corrected that dealer experience later, but the damage was done. They had one chance to break into the German sport sedan market, and they fumbled the bag hardcore. Hyundai avoided this exact problem because of what they learned selling the Genesis and the Equus ten years ago, and just spun their luxury cars off into a different dealership.

I will give Kia credit, though. They learned from this humbling, and revamped their dealer experience for their premium models. When the Telluride dropped, dealers by and large actually knew what to do with them and didn't mistreat potential buyers like they did for the Stinger. They didn't frick up lightning in a bottle falling into their laps a second time.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

And you can see this for yourself. If you check forums or plebbit, the most common thing you hear about the Stinger nowadays is some variation of "I wanted to get one, but the dealer treated me like shit so I bought another Audi/BMW". The Stinger might not have been the best car in its segment, but it wasn't a complete turd. It's infuriating that a company's attempt to do something new and exciting, something that could have spurred more competition and gotten the Germans to innovate beyond just making more screens in their cars, was fricked so hard by their own salesmen.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

i have seen a lot of them used around my area with less than 15k miles, should i take a look? They are between 30k€-35k€ with the V6

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Sub 15k miles
            >30-35k Euro
            I'd say go for it if you want an AWD sport sedan. Compare it to what you'd wind up with if you found an equivalently-priced BMW, and you're getting a newer car with less mileage and probably more features. It's again not an M model, but it's not a bad car, especially not at that price. Take it for a test drive, I think you'd be happy with it if you're looking for that kind of car already.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/Juf3t5R.jpeg

[...]
          You're half right. The busriders who couldn't see past the Kia badge were a part, but the bigger reason was something else. It was the same reason the K900 failed: the Kia DEALERS.

The Kia dealer network didn't know what they had in the Stinger, nor did they know who it was being marketed to. They thought they just had an expensive Kia that had to be protected from the average Kia buyer (just like the K900), so when potential Stinger buyers came in, they treated them like shit. The Stinger was competing with Audi and BMW, so it was attracting people who normally bought German, and Kia dealers were treating them like sub-500 subprime Soul buyers who'd be lucky to get a 20% APR. Potential Stinger buyers were coming and finding dealers were not only forbidding test drives but also anyone from even sitting in Stingers until the papers were signed. Potential Stinger buyers, who were used to the kind of experience you get at a luxury brand's dealership, largely said "Frick off" and went back to buying German. Most Stingers they managed to sell in the early years came from dealers that did actually realize that it was being made for a completely different market than their average clientele so they treated them completely differently. They corrected that dealer experience later, but the damage was done. They had one chance to break into the German sport sedan market, and they fumbled the bag hardcore. Hyundai avoided this exact problem because of what they learned selling the Genesis and the Equus ten years ago, and just spun their luxury cars off into a different dealership.

I will give Kia credit, though. They learned from this humbling, and revamped their dealer experience for their premium models. When the Telluride dropped, dealers by and large actually knew what to do with them and didn't mistreat potential buyers like they did for the Stinger. They didn't frick up lightning in a bottle falling into their laps a second time.

Oh yeah, i saw this first hand when helping dad shop for a car to replace the old E39 M5 he used to have. We were allowed to sit in it but a test drive was super far out of the question for some reason. No issues testing an M2, Miata or a GT86 either.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The thing is, they had a pretty open goal as well. I have a 3.0 F30, pretty much exactly what the Stinger was aimed at, and aside from the engine and gearbox it really isn't anything special to drive. Bang average car, I haven't driven a Stinger but it wouldn't take much for the Stinger to be better

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Stinger really is the complete package for a good GT. Big, comfortable, smooth, fast, reliable, practical and decent fuel economy, with the best warranty in town. Some people don't like the look but it's pretty nice looking to me.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Impressed dealerships can affect sales so much
        Thought most premium brands were notorious for dealerships
        On top of that, thought a vast majority of buyers would be business related where personal experience matters less

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Dealerships can definitely impact branding on higher end cars. It's why GTRs didn't sell well after the first few years of hype, because they priced themselves past Corvette territory and you'd get treated better buying a similar Porsche or BMW.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Impressed dealerships can affect sales so much
          They don't.
          The shill will call the customers stupid, cal the employees at the dealership stupid, will call the government recall process for self igniting cars stupid all day long before conceding that there might be a problem with the actual engineering.
          He'll argue this like his paycheck depends on it.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I will actually echo this was exactly what happened to me. I went to go check out the top trim one because I was curious if I could make parts for it and sell it to other enthusiasts with my business and pulled up in a 280k spec 992 turbo s. They wouldn’t let me test drive it.

I laughed right in the sales managers face and said how am I supposed to know if I want one if I can’t drive it? He said they had to protect it from miles from people who couldn’t afford it. I pointed at my Oak forest green metallic 911 sitting right outside the “manager box” in the parking lot and said ok cool I can afford it can I drive it now? And was turned away.

To be fair I had this same treatment pulling up to a mediocre Mitsubishi dealership that had a Lucid grand touring (one step below the sapphire) that I wanted to check out and yet again the sales manager there wouldn’t let me drive it because “it was expensive” and that they don’t allow test drives on expensive cars. When I pointed out this had been on the lot for more than 180 days and pulled up in a car worth 3x as much, he didn’t budge. I told him whatever, have fun getting wrecked at auction when you decide to cut your losses. They had already marked it down 45k from when it was first listed.

I wanted to test drive it at 105k and they sold it for 85k. Get fricked losers.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

kia, the company known for selling cheap cars to poors, suddenly sold a german fighting sports sedan. kia dealers had no fricking clue how to sell it, as the clientele that usually arrives is looking for a used kia soul, so it created a weird protectionist ideal in which they would treat anyone who wanted the stinger as an adversary to be defeated. along ei th that, the kia brand basically ruined any chances it had, as the US is a country in which cars are separated into classes. in a good chunk of the world seeing two cars of the same brand driven by two different classes of people is common (think toyota corolla and toyota century), but in the US that would be a toyota corolla nad a lexus LS. Selling a sports sedan with the brand name known for the Rio was a bad move to begin with, which sucks as the stinger is great

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

So should they have created a new brand for performance? Like Genesis for luxury, Kia for economy, Hyundai for mid tier, and something else for performance?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I agree that low-IQ people are heavily swayed by obvious traits like branding and have no nuance to their thinking. However Kia in the USA is a terrible marque but internationally it is a great marque, it's just the dreadful incompetence of the American car industry in general coming to light.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

for the same reason nobody buys a Genesis

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No v8 like the Hyundai genesis, this was at a time Kia failed with the Kia k900 that came with a v8, when Kia dropped that from the us market they should’ve put a v8 in the stinger

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

N

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

[...]

How is 4sec to 100 slow ?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

How does it corner?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Pretty good.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>10 seconds into a lap, car beeping frantically at you.
          Yeah I'll pass.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

He just needed to disable the collision detection, that setting sticks too.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It seems capable but Misha had more fun in an 02 civic, which weren't as good as the 96-00 imo
            That EF in front is so fast.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Sure, the Stinger isn't a track car however it is fast and handles well. It is a great GT car.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The thing is, the Stinger is the Stinger. It is what it is, you either get it or you don't and in today's low-IQ SUV world, most people don't get it.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The Stinger may not be as good as an M4 but neither are as good as an S63 so checkm8.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm europoor and looking to change my 535d e60 to something newer, I was thinking about stinger 3.3l awd or 340i/440i xdrive f30/f36, what would you recommend?
    stinger looks newer, but from what I've seen b58 is quite reliable, and with 8hp transmission is quite quicker than kia

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

B58 8sp zf without a doubt

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I like stingers sad to see them go

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Stong numbers for the time even compared to yuro performance specs. It's worth noting that yuros cranked their boost over the past five years where the stinger is fairly detuned and long-term reliable. Stinger also takes a tune pretty well and really moves, however it goes good enough stock and a great daily.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>waaaah why did nobody buy these pieces of shit v6 muscle cars
    Because anybody who wanted, would actually go out their way to purchase a proper muscle/sports sedan

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Unreliable

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Kia and 'modern classic' in the same sentence, rofl.

Besides the brand, there are just better cars out there for the money. Most people would rather buy from an auto maker with an established history of making performance cars and not what people perceive as a 'economy brand'.

>> second-hand 3 series with the oil leak is nowhere near as fast or luxurious.

This where the OP shows his butt hurt. The E46 M3 is probably one of the best cars BMW has made and that was 20 years ago. Yet it has the performance, power and luxury without all the electronic nannies. People still refer the car as an iconic masterpiece. In 20 years NOBODY is going to know or even care about the Stinger.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Who said m3? Enjoy your oil leaks.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I've only known 2 people who drove Kia Stingers and both were sales managers at cell phone companies. Both were new immigrants from arab countries. Both were absolute morons but were able to sell to all the new immigrants so they had great numbers.

The more I looked into the Kia Stinger, it made more and more sense. It's the gaudy idiots M3, and that's perfectly fine. For gaudy idiots.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

that's just Korean car design in general to add as much gaudy stuff as possible. the kia stinger was made to be the 4 series fighter that the IS line was, offering close-enough for relatively cheap

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>auto only
    >no V8
    >asiaticshit
    Cringe

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

you posted the exact same thing as the sting as far as sales flop story, except it was worse as chevy KNEW how to sell a V8 sedan but refused to as they were sunsetting holden

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The irony is the stinger was an upmarket commodore/falcon. I don't remember anyone seriously comparing those cars to yuros. The stinger is an amazing car very fast and comfortable.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I like the SS but people still want $40k to $50k for low mileage ones. That's what these frickers sold for new.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

They were cheap their last year of production. I saw them for $33k with test-drive miles only, full warranty. I didn't get one because I was broke. That and the SHO, which were selling for $17k that same year. Now, I'm driving a GTI, but I probably should have gone for the R.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>I saw them for $33k
          I miss pre inflation buying power.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Well, kind of. I only started making power after the pandemic, and yes, it was related to the pandemic. Jobs were everywhere, you just had to apply because so many homosexuals were quitting. So do I miss the prices? Yeah, but I don't miss my low wages.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I just despise how much the back looks like a nu-stormtrooper. I want nothing to do with israelite Wars and israeliteney's obliteration of the series with the ~~*sequels*~~

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Levels of rent-free I didn't know could exist.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Amazing value for the price but I prefer the G70 for driving dynamics. I'll trade mine if Genesis goes ahead with their performance brand and release a M3 competitor.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

how is the legroom for the back seats?
      I am considering a G70 shooting break but I can't try one where I live, I would import one from Germany

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Back seat legroom is not so great tbh. It works for kids or short trips though, and the headroom in the shooting break is apparently much better. Still, it's a compact car (shortened Stinger platform) and more appropriate as a second car.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>It works
          Doubt.jpg
          Some people want their cars to last as long as their car loan.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The one aspect that Genesis nailed is the looks of their cars, nothing comes close even cars priced at 5 times+ the cost

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>nothing comes close
        It's not personal. It's because of the recall. Nobody wants to be on fire.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Worst reliability is the US, German and some of the Japanese brands like Honda

Ironically the Korean brands are likely the brand sold in the US that has all three of reliability, performance and looks that don't exude homosexualry looking at you toyota

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

There's a reason why the stereotype is jap brands = homosexualry

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous
          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

this homie here found out what a car was like, last week, and is now posting on DA as if he knows anything about anything

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Lmfao I've owned over 30+ bmws and 10+ mbs/porsches, still own a few porsches but my genesis g70 blows it away...literally refused to buy asian brands for over a few decades but caved in due to how good the genesis looks

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>...over a few decades but caved in due to how good the genesis looks
            Macular degeneration occurs as you age. That's what changed.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Lmfao cope and seethe weeb troony

I'm in early 40s former d1 big ten football back in the day, mid nine figure net worth, and have only purchased German brands until I bought the Genesis, always considered jap brands as for homosexuals, incels and poorgays and in my experience have never met anybody driving a jap brand that does not look like a homosexual

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The funniest part is that me and my other chad bros used to smash jap car brands for fun and the local authorities always looked the other way and a few actually were sometimes part of our crew lmfao

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I'm a (targeted demographic)
            nobody cares

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Worst reliability is the US, German and some of the Japanese brands
            Yeah, my "unreliable" car had a recall. The infotainment system. You could "inadvertently" adjust the backup camera to be too dark. Then you can't read the controls to make it lighter again. So dangerous. Glad I got that terrifying reliability problem fixed.

Totally the same as hyundai fighting against recalls because their cars, no matter which branch of hyundaikiagenesis, self ignite at any time for no discernible reason. Absolutely identical.

Also, my "less reliable car" is what I use to drive my coworker to work because some joyrider within walking distance to his kia happened to have a USB cord. Twice. Second time, the car was deemed unfixable. Totally the same as my infotainment issue. Fewer recalls is the best benchmark for reliability. Way to sell your brand, tool.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I guess it's a consolation that the Stinger platform lives on in the G70.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Imagine this form factor but electric. It would be glorious.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Imagine if you could buy one right now for cheaper that is american made and better

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Here's your (You), I almost replied

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

These cars are driven exclusively by middle aged weirdos who think they're half their age. It never fails that every single guy driving his red/yellow Stinger GT is like 50-something and wanting to race (I have a GT350, it wouldn't even be worth the gas and no, I don't want to race your 300 horsepower 4 door boat of a car)

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

A car's only as fast as you drive it princess.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>princess
        >posting on DA between the hours of 3:30am and 6:30am
        Whats the over/under on this guy's age? 50?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Are you really so stupid?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Don't tell me you're some europoor or some 3rd worlder posting on MY American website...

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Ha you really are so stupid.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

This website is free for everyone to use, just like your mom

>y-your dumb!
            >y-your mom!
            I'd kill myself before ever becoming middle aged and acting like a 12 year old

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>says a public website is HIS
            >says others are acting like 12 year olds

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>>says a public website is HIS
            >thinking I'm serious
            Jfc is this the power of boomers inhaling leaded gasoline?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>i was only pretending

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

This website is free for everyone to use, just like your mom

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>american website
            >website is an english-language clone of japanese imageboards and originally focused solely on japanese culture

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>GT350 0-60 in 4s
      >G70 or Stinger and lap3 0-60 in 3.1-3.6s
      >Won't race your car
      I mean if you're definitely going to lose I guess it makes sense.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I doubt that busrider even owns a 4cyl Mustang.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>G70
        >Stinger
        LOL what a moron
        >0-60 times when it's a roll race
        LOL WHAT A moron

I doubt that busrider even owns a 4cyl Mustang.

>Pic
        Seethe

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>I can't drag race because I'll wrap it around a pole

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>moron forgets the entire premise for my post revolved around boomers wanting to race on the freeway
            This is why you're poor. Cool meme though incel

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Thinks his posts are important enough to read start to finish
            LMFAO

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>gets shit on
            >"uh uh, d-didnt read!"

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Broke homosexual with purple mood lighting in his car
            Great color for Black person ambiance. Really reminds me of "purple drank"

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>a-and that light? I-its d-definitely your dome light and not ambient lighting from the casino! I-its super gay!
            >have I mentioned Black folk yet?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Only as fast as you drive it princess.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>implying it takes any skill to mash your right foot down

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/YoAOzhU.gif

>a-and that light? I-its d-definitely your dome light and not ambient lighting from the casino! I-its super gay!
          >have I mentioned Black folk yet?

>A few other notes on Mustang sales notes:
          >42% were female vs 31 % of Ford owners
          https://corporate.ford.com/articles/history/mustang.html

FFFFAAAAGGGGOOOTTTTT

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It would look okay if it wasn't for the stupid bars extending past the tail lights. I swear Kia Hyundai cars always have a "thing" in its design that is so stupid and unjustified that it ruins everything.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I always liked the taillights, distinct and striking.

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The what?

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Wow ching chong failed to make a german luxury sedan
    What a surprise

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

kia stinker

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I've never seen any credible reviewer say anything bad about the Stinger GT. Really a fine automobile.

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Thinking about selling my golf r and getting a stinger recently. How are kias for rattling interior because that's basically why I don't want the golf anymore

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If they'd put the stronger 3.5l engine into the G70 I'd consider it. Maybe. Not particularly thrilled to be on my third 2.0l turbo engine in my Sonata.

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I have a 2019 GT1 awd. I leased it, then bought it. I'm my late 50s. I also have a 96 Miata. the Stinger has been a great car. the stock brakes suck balls, but that's been my only real issue with 50k miles on it. tons of room. surprisingly, I've gotten several comments on how good-looking it is. it's a heavy car, so ripping on a back road isn't the greatest thing. the ride is very nice. It's quick off the line. 15 speaker, 750-watt sound system is good. I shopped for a G70, but it didn't have enough room. The C43 was too much $$. frick BMW.

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It doesn't come in manual does it?

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I love how all these TOTALLY LEGIT, NOT PAID SHILL posters are wanking off the Stinger as if it isn't:
    >powered by (at best) an anemic TT V6, in lower trims a turbo 4 banger making it slower than an accord v6 from like 1997 lmao
    >massively overpriced
    >sold by Black folk, to Black folk
    >automatic only
    >made by hyundai, the cheapest of cheapskates, who have made defective engine after defective engine for decades now
    >slower than base model <actual sports car here> even in top trim
    >fatter than your mom
    >electric power steering
    >fricking discontinued because it only sold 140000 cars globally lmao

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>busrider tears

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

discontinued because it only sold 140000 cars globally lmao

Stingers were discontinued because the only factory in Korea that made them was shut down and revamped for EV production. the Genesis G70 sister model still sells worse than the Stinger but is still in production because its made at a dedicated Genesis factory elsewhere.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I don't know why they made the EV6 so stupid looking. The Ioniq6 doesn't look bad maybe there's some hope in the future there.

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It really is excellent. But unfortunately the badge kills it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They should have optioned it with the E badge like they did in Korea. I think it served its purpose though and let Kia have a GTline trim through their range, also the EV6 GT is pretty frickin fast even though it looks like a granny car.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I drove my friend's Stinger and really liked it. I hate to say it, but it had some BMW DNA.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>but it had some BMW DNA.
          Is this one of those "I'm not gay but $20 is $20" jokes? Did you wipe off the DNA?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

They didn't have the quality engineering of BMW though and lack features like the alternator bracket leaking oil onto the serpentine, causing it to derail and get pulled into the front main bearing.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>lack features like the alternator bracket leaking oil onto the serpentine, causing it to derail and get pulled into the front main bearing.
            Is that like how hyundai has that ABS leak that converts the car into an external combustion engine? Maybe hyundai has a more advanced leaking system.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

They didn't have the quality engineering of BMW though and lack features like the alternator bracket leaking oil onto the serpentine, causing it to derail and get pulled into the front main bearing.

Ex-BMW engineer worked on it.. maybe.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Ex-BMW engineer worked on it.. maybe.
            "Worked" is a strong word. Maybe "put his name on the employee roster after a more desirable company canned his ass for incompetence". BMW is a very high maintenance car, but at least you can park it inside a wooden structure without worrying about fire loss.

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Here's some actual supercar veterans putting it through its paces. Really an amazing car it's a shame Kia didn't continue to develop it but I don't blame them in today's SUV moron world.

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I had a Korean car once and it was completely miserable. Never again. 2011 Genesis Coupe. Atrocious.

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

A busrider would never appreciate the stinger because they could never afford one anyway, so when you're just comparing numbers for fantasy vehicles then sure, whatever floats your boat. For cardrivers though the smooth, effortless torque, the comfort and amenities make this car a modern classic.

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I know someone at work who leased one but they didn't love it and were planning on getting something new after the lease is over

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

What could you replace it with? A G70 maybe but you lose that nice hatchback.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

No one needs a hatchback except your mom so she can transport her gas powered dildos.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Hatchbacks are cool and comfy, though. I can stuff rucksacks, rifle bags, ammo cans, and all sorts of shit, and still have the top for bigger items. Hatchbacks are legit cool.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Hatchbacks are for lesbians and city dwelling homosexuals that don't have a place to park a car and a pickup truck.
            Pic unrelated

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>busrider tears

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>literally describe use of a hatchback in exclusively rural activities
            >hurr cities
            Shut the frick up, moron. Your b***h ass can't read.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Calm down gay. I'm just telling you the truth. Hatchbacks are gay.
            If you need them for hauling around your strapons and hiv medication, whatever. I get it. But they're still gay.

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I always wondered if these were good or all hype. The only people I ever see driving them are overpaid office Black folk.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

i have a 2019 GT2 and love it, but im an overpaid office Black person so who knows.

34. 1 month ago
    p

This is how the childless pickupless spend their Friday nights Lol

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

People who are in the market for a sports sedan don't want their friends with BMWs and Mercs to make fun of them for driving a KIA

Chevy made an even better sport sedan around the same time called the Chevy SS and it had the same problem, hell even the cadillac CTSV could have done way better if not for being branded a cadillac.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>
      >People who are in the market for a sports sedan don't want their friends with BMWs and Mercs to make fun of them for driving a KIA

Not much of a problem if your friends aren't incels, muslim immigrants and gypsies.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Hey now, they might also be slavs, which is maybe worse muslim immigrants, ahrd to say.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The irony is that bmw and merc drivers should be mocked without mercy as the gullible brandtards they are. Doubly so if they buy second hand.

36. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the boost gauge on these things goes to 50 psi yet the car can’t make more than like 15 psi of boost. it’s fricking hilarious how soulless and tacky koreans are. The whole care is a “like a” mercedes’, bmw, etc. No originality in it at all and it feels like a knock off.

37. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Speaking of reliability, it's clear that the Stinger is a very reliable car in factory trim. I've heard a few stories of people blowing them up fooling with fuel mix etc but that comes with the territory.

38. 1 month ago
    p

bump

39. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's a Korean ripoff Audi A7 with a korean ripoff Ford Ecoboost..
    >bug ppl copying western designs
    But this has never happened b4..

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>bug people
      I haven't really met any asiatics but I have met a lot of Germans and they will yell at you if you let the faucet running for a microsecond when doing the dishes. They are a prime example of bug people.

40. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The one really awesome thing that Kia cooked up and then stopped and replaced it with an EV sports car that’s likely going to have unending issues. Rip

41. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i think this thread is 90% indians seething that normal people dont buy pretend sports cars.

every kia stinger owner i saw was a stinky brown guy which says a lot. car is anemic and sounds like a vacuum, not a sports car. just some shitty kia sedan

42. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

stinger is a asiatic car.

fricking asiatic cars

buy only Japanese cars.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *