Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's not good in any way

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's pretty good on gas and has an engine bay that's amazing to work in. No, I've never had a problem on the interstate with mine.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The Spark is equally shitty but has the bonus of a dealer network to fix it.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>dealer network to fix it
          zoomer detected

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Because it's not the last shit box the spark still exists and is from someone with dealers like

said.

But both don't make much sense when, as

if you could still buy this shitbox for 10k in 2024 i would argue its worth it. however, they have doubled in price in the past ten years and at that point you might as well get a used Honda or Toyota. I bought a 2015 Mitsu for 12k and put a 150k on the engine before it blew up (didnt adjust valves too poor) and id buy it again for 12k. 20k is a fricking though

and

[...]
          That 3 cylinder makes less than 80hp but gets worse mileage than a 4 cylinder from 10 years ago that makes more than twice as much power

[...]
          The Mirage is a total fricking shitbox that belongs in the 3rd world, it isn't even that much cheaper than other cheap shitboxes. Anyone with a brain just gets a Kia Rio, Nissan Versa, or a lightly used Civic, Corolla, or Mazda3

said, shit for literally within 1K exists and is so much more car for the money. You can even swing a new base Corolla for within about 2K of a Mirage.

In short, it's bad because it's not cheap and you can get actual real cars for less than 10% more.

If it was like 10K it'd be worth it but at 16-18K I'd rather just spend a tiny bit more and get at least a Nissan or Kia, but would probably just swing for a Corolla.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The spark is discontinued, anon.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Oh. Well. Still would have taken a Versa or Rio or Elantra over either of them and a Corolla or Civic over those. Worth the bit of extra money if youre in the new market. Such a nicer car.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>versa
            At least it still has a manual
            >rio or elantra
            Disposable cars that are easily stolen
            >corolla
            Good car but they're CVT only now. If you get one a couple years old you can still get a manual
            >civic
            Good car but cvt's except for the civic sport

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's funny how it's called the Mirage. Mirages are things you want to be there but aren't. When you see this you wish it wasn't there.

>It's pretty good on gas
        So is every 4cyl econobox on the market.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The Mirage is 3 cylinders, not 4 cylinders.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's pretty good on gas and has an engine bay that's amazing to work in. No, I've never had a problem on the interstate with mine.

That 3 cylinder makes less than 80hp but gets worse mileage than a 4 cylinder from 10 years ago that makes more than twice as much power

https://i.imgur.com/c0iCDxx.jpg

>the last shitbox
            Why do we hate it again?

The Mirage is a total fricking shitbox that belongs in the 3rd world, it isn't even that much cheaper than other cheap shitboxes. Anyone with a brain just gets a Kia Rio, Nissan Versa, or a lightly used Civic, Corolla, or Mazda3

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> gets worse mileage than a 4 cylinder from 10 years ago
            This is something I don’t understand. A friend of mine has a SUV with double horsepower and 70% more weight than my mirage and the fuel consumption is nearly identical.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I was going to argue with you on this but thinking about it you're actually not that wrong.
            >mirage: 2100lbs, 78hp 1.2l, rated 36 city/44hwy
            >my suv: 3800lbs, 182hp 2.4L, rated 22 city/32hwy, usually returns 30mpg average, best I've gotten was 36.9 over a 50 mile average
            I think it's using a small motor with gearing to make up for it. I turn 1600rpm at 55mph, the mirage is probably doing 2500-3500rpm.
            Dad had a 3.0l Nissan pickup and a 5.4l F150 and the Nissan got worse mileage because at 70 it did 3400rpm and the F150 did 1800rpm.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Forgot image, sorry

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>engine bay that's amazing to work in
        It's not. You've never had to work inside the engine bay of a mirage you dumb homosexual. Stop repeating false points you read from the mirageforum

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Pretty good car for 16k new.
      Real complaints from a real owner:

suspension and steering
      cabin

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

And neither was any other shitbox the board obsesses over.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Has anyone made a GTR front end kit for it yet?

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

because i couldnt afford it when they were 10k new and now that i can theyre 15k and cvt only

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Would a Suzuki Swift be an acceptable substitute for this?

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The parts are really expensive for how much they cost brand new and unless you have to parallel park everyday, a new Versa or used Corolla/3/Yaris is better in every way for not much more money.

The CVTs also shit the bed at higher miles too and the rear axle beams can come out of alignment from the factory (read: bent). They're also not cheap enough used.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ugly. Slow. Gay.
    It was the worst rental I've had and probably the worst car I've ever driven. Everything about it was terrible and I don't even know where to start. Driving it around honestly felt like fricking torture. >The seats suck.
    >It can't accelerate for shit. Takes full throttle of like 12 seconds to get up to highway speed if you happen to hit a meter.
    >It can't turn for shit.
    >Has tires that are so shitty and small that it's difficult to even find tires that size.
    >The 3 cyl mated to the cvt sounds like shit.
    >All the radio controls are in the gay ipad on the dash
    >The hatch is so small I needed to fold down the back seats to get a vaccuum cleaner in there that easily fit in a compact coupe's trunk.
    >You also just feel like such a little b***h driving it around.
    I know there was other terrible aspects about it but those were the ones I remember the most. It was like the ugliest, slowest, gayest car I've ever had the misfortune of driving.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

if you could still buy this shitbox for 10k in 2024 i would argue its worth it. however, they have doubled in price in the past ten years and at that point you might as well get a used Honda or Toyota. I bought a 2015 Mitsu for 12k and put a 150k on the engine before it blew up (didnt adjust valves too poor) and id buy it again for 12k. 20k is a fricking though

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

20k is a fricking joke though*

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>paid 12k for 150k miles
      you're poor because you're moronic

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Let's be honest it's a third world car for pajeets and seaBlack folk
    The west used to get a better class of shitbox, this sort of thing was confined to the east.
    Whites shouldn't drive this.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>costs the same as a Mirage
    >decent styling that doesn't scream "ECONOMY CAR" like the Mirage
    >is decently roomy by American standards with an adult-usable back seat
    >offered with a manual unlike the Mirage (the biggest deal in this day/age IMO)
    For me it's the Nissan Versa, the last proper American economy car.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>scum
      >sedan only
      >CVT
      No thanks, I'm white

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>CVT
        Only the Mirage is CVT, the Versa on the other hand is one of the last manual transmission vehicles for sale under $20k new and people are going to complain when it's finally gone. Hell, outside of $100k luxury cars sedans are going to be gone soon too in favor of cuckovers.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>base model only manual
          >all others CVT
          Also still scum and sedan
          Mirage was offered manual and trad auto. And can be purchased for as little as 6k with 50k miles.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Mirage was offered manual and trad auto
            Was

A while ago
            It has had a CVT for ages anon

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They quit offering the manual.
    also my local mitsu dealer has 5k additional dealer markup on mirages

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's the textbook definition of a disposable car.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *