The savana/express vans are the last dying breath of simple, practical and reliable American muscle.

The savana/express vans are the last dying breath of simple, practical and reliable American muscle. V8 engine, rwd, lack of options, still remains the best choice for tradesmen over the euro cuck vans. I hope gm makes this thing for another 50 years

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cool. When was the last time you bought one (new)?

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>DoD/AFM
    Skip

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The 6.6 has NO AFM, DOD or Auto start/stop.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Black, they are ending production like next year

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I actually want a van but if I started driving one everyone would think I was a pedo rapist. So I don't have one.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Add a ladder rack with exactly two nice looking ladders.
      >no ladders = rapist
      >lots of dirty ladders = platoon of Mexicans = at least 2 or 3 rapists
      >two clean ladders = clean, organized, efficient, professional tradesman = probably not a rapist

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Is the cargo van dying because people are afraid of looking like rapists?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I’m doing my part

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Raping?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Duh

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

King Of The 101

?si=oh1D5Zc1OfSZsrBO

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

RIP 12 yr ginger israelite

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Add a ladder rack with exactly two nice looking ladders.
      >no ladders = rapist
      >lots of dirty ladders = platoon of Mexicans = at least 2 or 3 rapists
      >two clean ladders = clean, organized, efficient, professional tradesman = probably not a rapist

Or just put a professional looking paint job for a fake company. Consider that as part of the cost of purchasing the vehicle.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

this but no paint, just get stickers made and installed professionally

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You can get door magnets printed. and just make an image in ms paint, get the magnets with your image sent the next week. They were $20 ea a few years ago. I used to put them on my shitbox so that people would be less concerned about me driving around their neighborhood. My logo was fruits and vegetables + cows clip art with a name similar to an Indian grocery store

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

this but no paint, just get stickers made and installed professionally

Obviously I would just have an assortment of magnetic signs made for it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

A distinctive custom paintjob will do the trick. Be gaudy and hard to miss, nobody will ever think that you are doing something illegal because you're too flashy to not get caught.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like trucks with economic powerplants and cabs that I can stand in

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Bench vanners dont understand how much it sucks to crawl/crouch to get stuff from the middle of the van. Gotta have at least 6 ft floor to ceiling if you actually deliver stuff or work out of it on a regular basis. Also those shitty euro style vans work just as well for about as long

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

More and more tradesmen are going to pickup trucks with a commercial style cap. You get all that shit you listed plus 4x4, seating for more than one passenger or another secure location to store shit.

Vans are definitely different in North America. They're extremely expensive for what you get. Sure the Express is a semi commercial that's somewhat built to last but it's still $40k+ for a base model empty van.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>$40k+ for a base model empty van.
      Cost of doing business. Tradesmen on a budget just use used minivans. The 2nd row is put in the garage as lounge chairs.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I was a delivery guy and one of the other guys just drove a 90s $1000 Toyota siennas filled to the roof with heavy shit. He also drove racing style 100% floored even in the parking lot
        He rekt a couple of vans but they never broke before impact.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *