The upper middle class suburbs.... Home.....

The upper middle class suburbs.... Home.....

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

is this orange county

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Definitely CA, upper middle class suburbs in the Southeast means F150/250 Platinums, High Country Silverados, Yukon Denalis, Escalades and the like in between the Raptors and TRXs. Unless it's an expensive sports car smaller cars are for the poors here - and the Teslas are for the tech bro gays that are the black sheep of any neighborhood they inhabit.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

This, if you're a white person in the County of Orange making 6 figures, it's either a Tessie or the biggest fricking truck you can get a hold of.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Of course.

https://www.reddit.com/r/orangecounty/comments/1bhw8p8/irvine_its_not_a_city_its_a_lifestyle/

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Thinking about all the microplastics flowing in the wind, fresh off the tires of these extra hefty toys.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You're not a weak manlet because of the microplastics anon, it's because of your genes.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

what, all that microplastic is getting into your brain, sóyboy

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I like powerful cars with lots of torque
      >”OK here’s your EV bro”
      >REEEEE NOT LIKE THIS

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is what American freedom looks like. On rails in a metal cage protected from the best climate on earth

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's why we should dig tunnels for trains so people can sit underground bathed in harsh flickering artificial light and the stink of urine/dead rats/ozone all day

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

makes sens to own ev if you got solar and can charge it. I could own one too, but i rather my dogs have more space to play so I park my car outside.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Solar is great for running your AC during the day but an EV eats up way more power than your solar panels could ever hope to produce.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>has Black folk on the mind
    >namegay
    Good morning yurohomosexual! How is the cultural enrichment going? Sorry Muhammad stabbed that nonoffending white family on your way to the welfare office. It's the only way to make space for your new neighbors from the poorest parts of India!! Diversity is our biggest strength!

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

pov you arrived to irvine, ca

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

100% lol it’s so insane how many Tesla driving Asians there are.
      t. North OC born and raised

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>sneed canyon

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>little boxes little boxes, little boxes made of ticky tacky little boxes on the boulevard and they all look the same...

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There arent pink ones, green ones, blue ones or yellow ones. But they all look the same.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Look at all that open space. People complain about lack of housing in California, well there you go, that’s why. The entire region needs to be demolished.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The future is soulless

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Spongebob warned us about the chrome uniform future nearly a decade before people were buying silver iphones two decades before cybertrucks.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Thats an intersection, not suburbs. Kys op.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

middleclass people are such precious dimwits, they'll gobble up any wealth destroying fad the elitists present as upward mobile and differentiators from the working class

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>middleclass people are such precious dimwits, they'll gobble up any wealth destroying fad the elitists present as upward mobile and differentiators from the working class
      This im actually glad I've been upper lower class lower middle class my entire life
      Family and friends came from money but lost it all long before 1990s

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>they're all white because that's the only no extra cost color
    fricking lame

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

And the Model X is a 6 figure dollar car. Imagine cheapening out on paint color on a $100,000.00+ car. But to be fair white is a still a great color especially in warm and hot climates.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why does it have to be these?
    god they're fricking ugly.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>they're fricking ugly
      Ugly is a strong word for a car that just looks inoffensive.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

the model Y is definitely ugly.
        the 3 actually looks ok.
        the s looks like a vauxhall insignia.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Disagree, S looks more like a fastback version of a Jaguar XF. Insignia is just a blobby, overweight version of a Chevy Cruze

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

All vaxxed and boosted by the way.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The west progresses forward.

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why are teslas, and EVs in general so comfy br/o/s?

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Built for sideshows

19. 4 weeks ago
    Greased Geese

I feel compelled to piss in public and litter wherever the frick this godless place is

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I mean I live there but I own a black Tesla instead of a white one. Will probably replace it with a Rivian until they fire the white supremecist CEO.

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why are californians so weird and gay?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Too many UV rays I think, makes all of us fruity.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

combination of pills mixed with wine and hot weather results in dehydration and lower brain function/reduced inhibitions. combined with spicy food causing further dehydration, they tend to make irrational and homosexual decisions more frequently than people in stable climates without drug abuse.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

what in the goddamn?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Wild west heritage cultivated an image of a land of milk and honey where you can go and do whatever you want and become rich in the process. Over the decades this got filtered into "be as much of an open degenerate as humanly possible". So much money and free time that they have nothing better to do than be moronic. Mouse paradise, in other words.

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I hate the way we build things. Anyone who defends this replaced their brain with political ideology.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>t. Cannot explain why it is bad in nonideological terms

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>attempting verbal deconstructionism right out of the gate

boy someone sure is a COMMUNIST today

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>errrm explain exactly why and how this is ugly
        Nerd

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>it's ugly because, uhm.. It just is okay????
          You have the duty to explain why vertical concrete and density is more attractive than horizontal concrete and an open view of the sky.

>attempting verbal deconstructionism right out of the gate

boy someone sure is a COMMUNIST today

>falseflagging this overtly

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>it's ugly because, uhm.. It just is okay
            Yes

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, my dear boy

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

California is a demoralization campaign against Americans its not actually a real place that exists.

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How long before one explodes?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *