The US always hets the shitty end of the deal.

>Make an affordable 10,000 dollar truck.
>Good mpg
>Good work stout engine
>feature options such as pick up bed or a flat bed

>usa gets cucked from having it sold in it.

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Somehow this thing looks worse and worse with every different angle I see

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's not going to get good mpg when you load it up with American loads and go American speeds.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

For $10k it could compete with police auction and government surplus for farm work, especially if it came with 4wd.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The JD Gator and the other UTV's already cover that market. They're much more practical for farm work than one of these.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>They're much more practical for farm work than one of these.
          A pickup truck that is legal to drive on the road and can do 60 mph is many many times more useful than a side by side, just by virtue of the fact that it can legally and realistically go into town for parts when required. Especially when you can get a real (beater) truck for cheaper than a side by side at the right venues.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

This is what I believe to but for some reason many farmers seem to disagree, personally I believe they've just been fooled by the side by side meme marketing but what do I know? I'm not actually a farmer.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Side by sides and their cvts suck wiener and dick. They’re useful as frick, though. Not 30k useful, but still pretty useful.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

They already have a half ton and/or a one ton that they can use for town runs or towing shit into town. The yard mule doesn't need to be street legal or capable of doing 60mph.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>They already have a half ton and/or a one ton that they can use for town runs or towing shit into town.
            Those won't last forever, and a new cheap import would be great. A quad/sxs can't replace that. Since that pickup in the OP can't be imported, they'll keep buying 5-year-old fleet F-150s instead.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Those won't last forever
            What in the name of frick is that supposed to mean? Farmers are not really buying clapped out old auction trucks. They're too busy hacking their John Deeres to be fricking around with old trucks. That's why they all drive new-ish trucks and use UTV's to do work around the property.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Do you have a lot of farming experience or are you basing this off of your most recent cartuber session?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I got farmers in the family and I work for a lot of them. They're smart. They work smart not hard.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Blame the EPA for
    >muh emissions

Blame the IIHS, NHTSA and especially Ralph Nader for
    >muh safety

Finally, blame the Federal Government in general for their insistence on keeping the moronic Chicken Tax alive.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Nice truck you got there OP
    It would be a real shame if all the gay regulations and Black personhomosexualry made it completely uuntenable in the first world...

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Wtf are you talking about shitty end of the deal?
    You can buy a 1000hp car and drive it as your first car with no extra taxes or rego fees or license restrictions
    You can hop on a 1000cc motorcycle and do 200mph with no learner license
    You can buy a ford raptor and jump the thing then take it to in n out
    You’re moronic as frick

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>but you CAN'T buy a nu car without a million gay safety nannies
      It's a strange type of freedom

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You can though.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I did some work on one of these, absolute pain in the dick to bleed the coolant system

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Why yes that's exactly what I wanted my 13 year old friend

Nothing stopping you from buying an old Toyota with no safety features, but you won’t because you’re a b***h who needs cruise control and heated seats and airbags and CarPlay

I exclusively buy old Toyotas for that reason, but grandfathered cars from a time when regulations were less pozzed doesn't prove regulations aren't pozzed now you fool.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Nothing stopping you from buying an old Toyota with no safety features, but you won’t because you’re a b***h who needs cruise control and heated seats and airbags and CarPlay

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You get what you vote for

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Just import it

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I don't think you understand how bare bones that is. The seats are pads stuck onto the back of the cabin, not even adjustable.

You can buy a side by side for under $10k new. Look at Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, KTM, Polaris, etc. There's plenty of options from the $8-12k range. That's pretty much what this is but with a vehicle shell, a prettier version. Don't talk like you know all about it until you've driven it. This is a third world scooter with a shell which is what most of their vehicles are.

We do need the small nimble $20k truck back though.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

UTVs come in lots of forms so you can find many that are catered toward farming or construction with reasonable sized beds. You could also just import the yota if you absolutely must have that gay pos. The issue is you just can't drive these on roads, in most states. My state of AZ you can actually drive any "instrument of husbandry" without a registration on the road. These things typically won't do highway speed though, and the ones that do it's definitely not comfortable. That's the difference here is it has a more powerful motor and some more daily driving comfort. But it sure as shit won't offroad like a UTV.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>The seats are pads stuck onto the back of the cabin, not even adjustable.
      Based, just like utes used to be.
      >this is just a side by side with a different shell
      It has an actual drivetrain you moron and not a snowmobile 2 stroke belt drive abomination.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *