big grirrs started with your domestic trucks

Everything Amerilards say about China is projecting their own moronation

(yes I'm glad you're demoralized Tyler)

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

wrong. Lexus is for women and indians

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Indian here, Toyota and lexus belong to us and asian people, keep your filthy sunburned hands away from it.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Indian here
    Stopped reading there.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I really wanted to like it but its ugly as a sin, especially the back end

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

here
    Stopped reading there.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drove an IS 350 over the weekend. I was pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable it was to drive. I assume the IS 500 is even more kino because of how much more horsepower it has.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yup Toyota took their usual approach like with the Grazoo69 of giving it good handling but shit powertrain

at least it's v6 and sounds gud when properly piped. you wo'nt win races but you can enjoy all the feels in the canyons

8. 3 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>lexus
    uhh that's Mexican bait bro

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

not even close

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the further down the rabbit hole you go, you realize that there is nothing for the white man

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

according to p/o/l, and with the exception of a few weebshit incel cars, the "white man's car" is some barebones n/a subcompact FWD economy car with no power options while anything remotely powerful or luxurious is for the "browns".
      my fleet of cars looks like the garage of a mid-'00s rapper since I don't take a single opinion here as fact (only a fool would do as such)

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

> my fleet of cars looks like the garage of a mid-'00s rapper
        Based. Yeah this board of full of poorgays who get butthurt if you’re able to afford anything more expensive than a 2007 Civic.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's just the odds of the internet anon. Some of us have been around a while and stacked some cash.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

if you put your nose to the grindstone and work hard you can have a nice life
            the guys whining about black boogymen buying nice stuff aren't gonna go far

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's because you're a spiritual Black person, your brain hasn't developed much past the age of 4, so you're physically incapable to understand anything that isn't "I'm gonna show off like I'm a gay Black person from 20 years ago"

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

based take

according to p/o/l, and with the exception of a few weebshit incel cars, the "white man's car" is some barebones n/a subcompact FWD economy car with no power options while anything remotely powerful or luxurious is for the "browns".
          my fleet of cars looks like the garage of a mid-'00s rapper since I don't take a single opinion here as fact (only a fool would do as such)

brown

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

based take
          [...]
          brown

you didn't dream of some econobox as a kid, this is an enthusiast board, have a little fun in your life, it won't kill you

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the problem anon is that they're poor, and like most poor people they spend all their energy complaining instead of bettering themselves.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

See? That's the difference, you haven't grown past age 4, you cannot think of car enthusiasm past the idea of buying a flashy car that the other kids will be jealous of, you're no enthusiast, you're a spiritual Black person

the problem anon is that they're poor, and like most poor people they spend all their energy complaining instead of bettering themselves.

You're also a spiritual Black person, your underdeveloped brain cannot understand car enthusiasm, only consumption, for you, like any Black person, all that matters is to spend money and show others that you have money to spend

You're physically incapable of understanding that coming to a car enthusiast board to talk about why owning fast cars is bad is moronic.

Your childish brain already made assumptions that are simply not there, but since we're making assumptions, you came to an enthusiast board to shill an automatic only Toyota sedan made for regional managers

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Maybe you're the spiritual Black person if your one-track brain locks in on anything nice existing solely to impress others

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What do you drive?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

bet ya he'll say some shit about how he doesn't have to prove anything blahblah
            basically a lot of words to say he doesn't have a car

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Probably owns a shitbox that he attempts to keep fixing as it keeps breaking, and in his mind that makes him a real car enthusiast compared to those who went to college and got a real job to just buy a good car outright (the browns).

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You're physically incapable of understanding that coming to a car enthusiast board to talk about why owning fast cars is bad is moronic.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're physically incapable of understanding that youre a ricer who doesnt know shit about cars kek

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>no phone charger
    >no wireless carplay
    >comes with a cd player
    what were they thinking

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>needing gay shit like that

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why have a screen if you're not going to have wireless carplay? If you're gonna include goyslop, do it right.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>auto only
      dropped

>muh phone charger
      >muh wireless carplay
      KEK, gay ass infotainment loving ricer. needs LED interior mood lighting and a crystal shift knob huh ROMFLAMAHAHAHAHA

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Brown nip hands typed this

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Brown nip
      I need a brown nip girl before the decade is out

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>0 mi.
    Is this one of those dealer bait cars that are magically just sold by the time you get to the dealer, but they have a bigger, and therefore better, 2022 GENESIS G80 3.3T for just a few grand more, that I can finance and drive away in today?

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>automatic
    The gay man's last stand you mean

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>mcdonalds struts
    >sports car
    kek, congrats habibi, you fell for it. btw fyck every country i circled and frick automatics.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>specs sheet reader
      next you're going to tell me how the 350z is the best sports car available

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

wheres your 911 with double bones kek, dumbass auto only loving homosexual, ricer, w/o tools

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

poorgay melty

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>/>27691865
    >KYS samehomosexual
    Dumbass newhomosexual ricer has no clue what planet hes on lamo

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>/>2/769/184/8
    >/>2769/18/5/5
    kek fricking incel wrenchlet brainlet ricelet dicklet racelet clutchlet shooklet stancelet dancelet cooklet booklet platelet pamphlet wristlet omelet tablet outlet piglet insect b***h

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>omelet
      take it back

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>your car is ugly, slow, and gay okay!!!!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *