There isn't a more based automobile founder.

Gianni Agnelli, renowned for his leadership at Fiat and his influential role in Italian football, exemplified both elegance and sophistication. Beyond his business acumen, Agnelli was known for his impeccable style and charisma, which captivated not only the business world but also the realm of Italian football. His presence and passion for the sport left an indelible mark, making him a revered figure both on and off the field.

Die For Epstein's Client List Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Die For Epstein's Client List Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Are you serious? No European fruitcake can possible be put above Henry fricking Ford.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lol no.

Henry Ford is the most based.

>pioneered the ICE car for everyone
    >for the time he produced relatively reliable, easy to work on cars that were affordable to the average person
    >made a point of employing his fellow citizens
    >pioneered the assembly line process to bring economy of scale into place
    >did some other stuff too based to even mention without getting b& for racismsssss

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Sad that Ford died when he died.
      Everything else to follow was crap, Edison was an omen of the disgrace that this company would become.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Killed his son
      >mentally ill
      >Invented one model and then everyone else had to work around him while he kept talking about the good old days.

The only thing he wasn't wrong about was the israelites.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>nearly drove his company to bankruptcy weighing bills on a scale instead of crunching numbers
      >refused to adopt hydraulic braking despite clear safety benefits
      >Tried to establish the terrible legal precedent that the owner of a publically-traded company can just take all the money invested and do whatever he wants with it
      >Lost the gov't contract for the original Jeep because they couldnt build them fast enough
      >His son had to bail out the company and reverse the losses
      >His son did cool things like the GT40
      Ford Jr. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sr.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

His son didn't found Ford though. Your post is not compliant with the OP specs.

• 4 weeks ago
          Greased Geese

henry ford the second founded your moms car

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

my mom drives a RAV4 homie

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I would recommend you read this book. Its a great read if you find Henry Ford and the FoMoCo as a whole interesting.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Will keep it in mind. Ford supplied the Germans with materiele up to the start of the war, some even say during the war. GM kept managing their factories in Germany too, where they made Me109 engines. IBM leased the Hollerith computers to the Germans for use in the summer camps. Lots of money to be made, with no clear winners at the end of it all.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>where they made Me109 engines
          lmao who told you GM was involved in producing anything for Messerschmitt?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Opel AG, a subsidiary of GM run by GM produced many things for the Germans during WW2. This is fairly common knowledge. The allies bombed their factories to cripple the German war effort, GM sued the US government later and won a settlement for having their factories blown up (that were making machines to kill Americans btw).

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>pioneered the ICE car
      That's Benz, amerimutt

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>pioneered the ICE car for everyone

notice you left that last key piece out of the point there Mr. homosexual. kinda relevant, because Benz made cars for rich gays and Ford did not.

3. 4 weeks ago
    s10fag

I like fat cat wieners and I cannot lie
    You other brothas cant deny
    With furry coat and a little bitty pussybussy in your face
    I get sprung

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Thats the most gay ass thread on this board I've seen in along time.
    Also fiat is the shittiest soules euro brand there exist

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The only good thing Agnelli did was die. Other than that he fricked Italy sideways and made shit cars.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *