>There's no replacement for displa-ACK!!

>There's no replacement for displa-ACK!!

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

He turned weird a couple of years ago and I stopped watching

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There's something about his physiognomy that gives me the heebie geebies

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I don't like that his hair is so gray but he dresses like a teen.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That's standard for like, 3/4ths of all Americans, though

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

He actually has a genetic disorder that caused his hair to grey super early.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Then he's a fricking freak and we should splash his face with acid.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Calm down abdul.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Mashallah habibi I will see you in local London mosque

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Is the genetic disorder just being a picky eater?
            He's skinnier than I am and I bet he thinks braunschweiger is icky

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I bet he thinks braunschweiger is icky
            braunschweiger is fricking delicious but it's not worth getting gout later on.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If you don't eat enogh liver you go white and bald

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

A cute for blackness!

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

does that have anything to do with how he's so skinny?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That genetic disorder? Italian ancestry.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's what happens to effete men when they hit middle age with no wife or kids

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

His channel basically went from a passion project into a business.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the funniest thing about these youtube homosexuals that go all nitpicky about cars (like scott kilmer) is that they simply end up getting a tesla and thereby avoiding 99% of the bullshit advice they shit out

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

scotty still loves celicas though

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You'd still make more power with a larger displacement engine...

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I take it you didn't watch the video.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

He's fake and gay

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

So according to EE the best engines in the world are
    >Ferrari 458 V8
    >911 GT3 flat 6
    >Coyote V8
    TL;DR, the Coyote is the best affordable and easily accessible engine in the world, GMgays and DodgeBlack folk on suicide watch.
    >inb4 intentionally obtuse euromuttstanian saying b-b-but muh 200k cars engines are slightly better

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

they're based on manufacturer numbers that are wildly off

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>numbers that are wildly off
        >8:37
        >2018 Mustang GT - 420lb-ft
        No, he was exactly right. What kind of moronic cope is this?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

i meant fords numbers are relatively higher than others

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Engineering Explained
    >Never explains anything
    Get this fraud out of here

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>t.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There is no replacement for displacement. Only cope. Volumetric efficiency, boost, rpm, those are good to talk about. But all else being equal, bigger engine makes more power. Always will. This isn't hard to understand, similar to how front wheel drive cars unload the drive wheels upon acceleration and overwork the front tires around a road course. Simple concepts, but there's a lot of people (that can vote)that can't grasp either of these. Sad.
    Efficiency will never be exciting, speed always will, get something fast. Also! 4 liter engine making 250whp will last longer with fewer problems than a 2 liter engine making 250whp.

Basically don't be a hondagay.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

that corvette has 6 liters and makes 150 whp

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Must be why it's 35 years old, doesn't use any oil, gets 24 miles a gallon highway. Come to think of it, on paper it sounds like an old corolla. But in real life, it sounds badass.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

i like the hood

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>350ci =/= 6L
        >240bhp =/= 150whp

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

cope = cope

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>correcting a moron =/= cope
            It's easy to find the specs for a 35 year old Corvette.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Post car.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

post bussy first

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>is moronic
            >also degenerate
            I bet your single mother is proud.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>But all else being equal, bigger engine makes more power
      you don't understand. Engine size is just another variable in making power. All else being equal, dohc beats sohc. All else being equal, advanced engine timing beats moronic engine timing. All else being equal, forced induction beats natural aspiration. There's more than one ways to skin a cat. But throwing displacement at a ford flathead is not gonna have it beating a coyote or a winsor. Thats the whole idea. Increasing size is literally the last thing you do to make power. After you've maxed out your available tech, you increase the size. when 1968 rolled around, cadillac didn't just find a way to bore out the 429 further. They went from the ground up and redesigned the heads, fluid passages, block shape and size, etc etc. They took everything else into account first, and then they decided ''hey lets also make it thick enough so we can machine a 502 out of this 472 later" Drag racing wouldn't be where its at if someone didn't come up with hemispherical combustion chambers and forced induction
      >Efficiency will never be exciting, speed always will
      you're literally contradicting yourself. It's taken every manufacturer years of making everything more efficient in order to put out more power. Why can a c6 vette get 40mpg from a tune while a c3 will barely pass 15mpg? fuel efficiency and power aren't always mutually exclusive, and tying it to your core beliefs as an auto enthusiast is moronic.
      >Don't be a honda gay
      yeah cause shilling domestics is so much better. Let me go buy an impala ltz for a family sedan instead of an accord so I can prove how wrong people are. Gm has made choices at americans' expense for the past 50 years. The only reason they still make some cars in america is cause they've done so much cost cutting that they'd be up to their necks in warranty work if they let anyone else put things together. You know cadillac and lincoln used to compete with rolls royce. Now look

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Engine size is just another variable in making power.

Correct. You want it to be big.

>throwing displacement at a ford flathead is not gonna have it beating a coyote or a winsor.

No shit.

>Increasing size is literally the last thing you do to make power.

Why do you say that? It's a straightforward and proven way to do it. If you only want/need a small bump, do it.
        It saves heaps on engineering costs.
        Obviously you want your given displacement to be as volumetrically efficient as you can, but life is easier for everyone if you use as much displacement as you can to get to your given power goal. When I say efficiency will never be exciting, I'm talking about the coping Europeans that think that a 6.2 liter engine making 300 something wheel horsepower is somehow less exciting than a 1.8 L engine making 200 wheel horsepower. Efficiency is the stat that losers pull out when they have no relevant way to talk shit about your objectively faster car. And I will never respect efficiency in that context.

>Let me go buy an impala ltz for a family sedan instead of an accord

We're talking sports cars here. If you want a commuter appliance, then yes by all means get the accord or a tesla. I agree General Motors has done a lot of things to make an inferior product. Still, a Corvette will always be cooler than a civic, and twice as fast if the same mods are performed to both cars.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Wasnt there that analogy of hp and breasts on a girl?
          More displacement gives more hp just as more fat gives bigger breasts so yes fat girls usually come stock with big breasts, but it isnt really that impressive considering their overall proportions.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Greased Geese

europoor cope

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I was looking for this video. According to it I had 12 BMEP/Weight or something on my Accord which was better than an F40. I was trying to figure it out for a while where I can do the formula for my Civic this time, but couln't get it.

Thanks OP.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it's pressure not BMEP/weight whatever you mean by that

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There isn't though. The quickest cars on the planet use big block V8's. The fastest piston engine powered car on the planet uses a big block V8. Displacement is irrelevant when it comes to handling and track performance. That's all the chassis.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Power per litre will always be the best metric. Don't care, didn't ask, plus I didn't watch the video.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>some 3cc nitro engine making 5hp > every gasoline auto engine

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yes.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I unironically intend to put a pair of RC plane engines in some sort of shitbox and go through 4 gears hitting 20K rpm and topping out at 30 or 40 Mph

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

it wouldn't work because of drivetrain losses

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're right im just importing a KEI and ill be running 8 or 9k redline and topping out at 70-100 mph

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

frick i hate this guy, he just talks shit for 20min

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

didn't watch, don't care, no replacement for displacement

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No replacement for v8. V8 is the fastest engine in the world no other design is faster down the drag strip.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>fastest in the world
        >down the drag strip
        Do jet engines count?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://www.draglist.com/draglist/category.php?VIEW=Extended&CATEGORY%5B0%5D=JETDRAG&x=exhibition&SORTBY=ET%2CYEAR%2CMPH+DESC&page=1

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

V12's were always not as good as V8's in terms of power to weight, what are you on about?

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>displa-ACK
    Did you just have a stroke? Good :3

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

's no replacement for displacement.
    True. Forced induction 100% improper and stupid replacement for displacement. Bigger displacement wont cause worse reliability, shorter lifespan for engine

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *