They are selling teslas under 60k miles for 25k and more around 20k after tax credit. The only down side?

They are selling teslas under 60k miles for 25k and more around 20k after tax credit. The only down side? Trying to get the smell of astroglide and poppers out of the car lel.

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

still too much.
    Even at "fire sale" prices these are a shit deal compared to what else you could get with less than 60k miles at $20k that won't be a massive fricking headache to own.

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>20k
    Holy shit. I could get a really nice used car for that. Would probably last me a lifetime without having to spend $30k replacing a battery in 2 years.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

How the frick do you drive a million miles in 2 years?

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

hertz reported pretty bad battery health even on relatively new models.

there's a reason why there's always a ton of Teslas for sale in 100,000 mi range.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

I do believe that the battery health on the rentals is dogshit because they were probably deep discharged and overcharged constantly by morons, but the tons of old Teslas for sale around 100k miles is mainly because
          1) They regularly survive that long unlike a lot of modern shitboxes
          2) The previous owners bought the new model of Tesla because they're the iPhone users of cars

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

No matter the technology, rentals will always be driven to shit and should never be bought by anyone.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

beggars can’t be choosers

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

There's plenty of studies showing batteries drop to around 65% capacity after 3 or 4 years anon

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

Post them so we can laugh at you for being a moron who can't read

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

Even the most dogshit Scumsan (a fricking) LEAF with literally no battery cooling or any kind of thermal management are down to like 70% after 13 years of use
          Teslas have active thermal management and most of them were sold in the last 5 years. But if you have studies that prove otherwise please post them

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

Rentals might sit fully discharged, even having to be towed on occasion cause the battery is completely shot and then use rapid chargers 99% of the time, also driven in harsh weather.

Any 2011 leaf with an IRL range over 50 miles in current year has been babied by nerds or had the pack replaced.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

batteries arent 30k though

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

hertz reported pretty bad battery health even on relatively new models.

there's a reason why there's always a ton of Teslas for sale in 100,000 mi range.

I do believe that the battery health on the rentals is dogshit because they were probably deep discharged and overcharged constantly by morons, but the tons of old Teslas for sale around 100k miles is mainly because
      1) They regularly survive that long unlike a lot of modern shitboxes
      2) The previous owners bought the new model of Tesla because they're the iPhone users of cars

Upside is as long as you check the battery state of health prior to purchasing and it looks good, there's basically nothing else to worry about, at least not enough for it to be any kind of deal breaker

There's plenty of studies showing batteries drop to around 65% capacity after 3 or 4 years anon

How difficult is it to swap batteries on a Tesla? I'm assuming you wouldn't be able to diy in your garage right?

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

Battery has an 8 year, 100k mile warranty

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

There's a model s for sale near me for 13k. It has 184k miles and the battery range is down to 124 miles.
      I can't believe they think someone would buy it for that much.

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

Honestly if you just needed it as a daily commuter and had no interest in taking it on trips that's not bad for what you're getting if you just really wanted a shiny Tesla to show off at the office or whatever. I wouldn't buy it, but I could see a lot of normies being happy with it.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

Tesla batteries last over 400k miles.

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Fix your bot.
    The tax credit program expired.
    homosexual.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>The tax credit program expired.
      But there's a new one and it's almost the same. It's almost like the tax credit never expired at all because it didn't.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

You mean the old tax credit specifically for new cars that was already replaced with a new one but also never applied to used cars, unlike the current used car credit that is also not expired?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

actual moron comment. if only you could google "tax credit and rebate 2024" and it would show you 30 different articles including a linked source to IRS.gov site enumerating the current requirements for applying for and receiving the credit or point of sale rebate. that'd be cool now wouldn't it?

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

too much for a car that takes an hour to charge and needs a 200k house to be viable. make it 15k

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Downside is its a fleet rental vehicle. Imagine trying to marry a prostitute thats had sex with 1000 different people atleast in all manner.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Upside is as long as you check the battery state of health prior to purchasing and it looks good, there's basically nothing else to worry about, at least not enough for it to be any kind of deal breaker

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

Battery health is one issue due to random drivers who dont take care of the car. The other issue is usage of the whole car itself as well.

Again, the prostitute analogy works. When they rough up on handling with excessive speeds (due to Teslas being fast) and excessive rough driving and excessive car abuse in general. I would have some reservations for certain.

So its not just the batteries I'd worry about, but the shocks, steering, brakes, etc

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

Just get a PPI done, you should be doing with with every used car you buy

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

>The other issue is usage of the whole car itself as well.
          It's an electric car, if the battery is good and it runs when you test drive it then it's fine moron

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>Noooo stupid roundeyes!!
    >Do not buy Tesra!
    >You were supposed to buy 15k byd seegarr!! (a literal golf cart cuckbox)
    >Why can’t weak pathetic americans compete fairly!???
    >*subsidizes three more Chink EV threads*

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Why when I could buy a new Honda Civic for a little more? Or a nice used Civic.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *