THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY IT IT

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY IT IT

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Wow. Between this, the rapacious immigrants and needing a loicense for a fricking kitchen knife, Britain sounds basically like a goddamned shit hole.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The politicians are scum, the people are scum and the middle class is mostly full of pussyfied morons.
      Not to mention all of are car brands, while still made in the UK are foreign owned.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/JuYw99C.jpg

The politicians are scum, the people are scum and the middle class is mostly full of pussyfied morons.
      Not to mention all of are car brands, while still made in the UK are foreign owned.

HAHAAHAHAAHAH FRICKING BRITOID SCUM

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

so jogging speeds?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Underrated

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

who gives a flying frick about Britain

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The board is called AutDA as in for automobiles. Not for automobiles but only the ones in North America.

>they are all basically 20mph already
      oh really, then why change it?

The main issue is that they are making inner city A-roads, 20 by default, even though they are the roads required to get anywhere in the citys.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>The board is called AutDA as in for automobiles. Not for automobiles
        well when it's DA.co.uk you let me know

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Last I checked it's called DA Not DA.com, and your acting like it's just a american website.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

because it is

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

American founder
            American servers
            American-plurality userbase

The only reason non-americans use it is because they're leeches who would rather complain (in English) about how amerocentric the internet is than use the websites and forums that exist in their own language. There are Chans for every single major European language, but they all come here instead.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's an English speaking copy of a Japanese website. Both of those things are not American.

Sit dog.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Specifically on the board about "automobiles" which Americans did not invent.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

lmfao what

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>The board is called AutDA as in for automobiles. Not for automobiles but only the ones in North America.
        Then why the frick do we allow motorcycles? Should be on /n/ since they're not automobiles.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Only applies to shithole cities

Also this.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Only applies to shithole cities
        Last I checked, Wales isn't a shit hole city. It has them but most of the country is just rural areas with sheep.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If I could only drive 20 mph I'd get an old Landrover and never shift higher than 2nd.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Its city centres, they are all basically 20mph already

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>they are all basically 20mph already
      oh really, then why change it?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>then why change it?
        SO you can fine people $200 everytime they go faster than 20mph

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

angl*s problems, don't wanna know

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I thought Scotland was on an island or something. Didn't realize it was attached to the same land as London. Learn something new every day.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

at which grade did you drop out

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

American public education do be like dat

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>REEEE american education doesn't prioritize what I want them to learn so they are stupid!
        What should be a lesson that you aren't the center of everything just turns into moronic screeching and whining. Typical eurostani.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

A significant percentage of Euros think the US has 51 or 52 states

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yeah the 51st state is England and the 52nd is Israel

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

How many countries are in the EU?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Since you are too lazy to use google, Currently 27

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

How many of your fellow Americans know that?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Not american so probably none.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What the frick are you doing then

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>deflects when called out on his hypocrisy
            I thought the EU wasn't a country?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Member states of a large and influential union.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That's an old map. After William Wallace broke the wall they decided to trench out and physically separate Scotland and England with a large canal twice as wide as Panama. Scotts can't swim so it worked a lot better than the wall.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

it is on an island
      just not alone

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>confuses scotland with irleand
      happens to the best anon

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They separated it with adrians wall for a while, but they demolished the wall to make some cozy deanoboxes

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

20 mph city roads are fine. Why do you want to zoom from one traffic light to the next anyway?

Once country roads stay 60 I am fine with that

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>20 mph city roads are fine
      In tight residential streets, sure, As well as the ones around care home's, schools and shopping streets. But they put them literally everywhere on every road in it's entirety, Regardless of the type of road or the roads location.
      Not only are most A roads a fixed 20mph, regardless of context, which are also full of speeding cameras btw, But there are roads near me that have almost nothing near them and they are still a fixed 20.
      Whole scheme is a money grit poorly and lazily disguised as a safety measure

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Impressive how many senile boomers and housewives it has fooled.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

total carcuck death

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This is for all Motor vehicle's moron. Motorcycle's are sectioned to the same moronic schemes as everybody else.
      Unless of course you ride a push bike, In which case, Frick of back to /n/

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Unless of course you ride a push bike, In which case, Frick of back to /n/
        impotent cagecuck seethe

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You didn't like car's and wanted a smaller, two wheeled alternative. And for some reason you chose the slower moving and frankly more cucked "vehicle" on the left which can't even fit a passenger. When the vehicle on the right is faster, better looking and most even have two seat's, So you can ride with your girl.
          Clearly /n/ posters lack any self awareness if they think push bike riders aren't actual cucks by nature.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

fuming carcuck hands typed this post kekkkkk

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>No argument, just insults
            Maybe when you are done posting nothing for the day, your wife will let her eat her cum filled vag out while her boyfriend fricks you up the ass. Assuming you don't just get run over because you are phoneposting on your cuck cycle in the middle of a 3 lane road.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

are you still crying you fricking carhomosexual

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I like motorcycles
            >Bro you ride car broooo!
            At least imply that he's going to kill himself going 140 in a 35 after a single wet leaf makes his bike fly off the road

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Here in Scotland there's a 40mph limit for vehicles over 7.5 tonnes and I don't think anyone has ever followed it, I'm behind lorries doing 75 every day
    This is a fricking plague tho, they've brought in 20 zones in all the small towns around me and while most people ignore it you occasionally get some old homosexual that thinks he's the police doing 18mph. I'm close to just ramming folk off the road if I'm honest.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Happens with all that inbreeding on that island, for the past millenia.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Kek, my Brother is in London putting up the 20mph signs. TFL are one of the single most disorganised organisations in the country, and they have no idea what is going where. They've had to pay him to take them back down too because they fricked up the routes they sent him.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What's his opinion on the scheme?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Doesn't think its a goos idea, but realistically doesn't give a shit as we don't live there, thank christ. People don't follow the current speed limit anyway, he says the average speed people are doing is around 40mph, whilst the limit is 30. Unless they put up speed cameras to catch people, not much will change.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

TFL is on the verge of bankruptcy due to the rampant waste and corruption, it's pretty impressive how they can pull so much money from the goyim and waste literally all of it. The ULEZ is just an attempt to stablilze TFLs finances and it's costing them a fortune to set it up due to all teh mistakes, frickups and of course are blade runnas

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Kind of wish these dudes would go after all cameras, rather then just ULEZ, But it's still based.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Less cameras is always a good thing, even if it's just ULEZ for now.
          Someone slashed all the lines inside the average speed cameras along the roads outside my house and they just never fixed it, all the doors are still hanging off the poles. Kinda mad that folk are willing to destroy cameras, but only those that target motorists

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

God I fricking despise this country. There's absolutely no hope left whatsoever. Nuke it.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I was talking to some family from New Zealand recently when they visited us in the US. Sometimes I felt like I was talking to a concentration camp survivor. IIRC their roads are being neglected, there is a lot of eternal constructions closing down 2+ lane highways into 1 lane, parking is becoming next to impossible to find, and their native Black folk drive at 80kmh or less (again in mostly single lane roads) since they live off tax payer gibs and don't ever have anywhere to be. That's just what I remembered too, they talked A LOT about how aggressively the government worked to limit and control movement over the last decade. Shit like this has made me appreciate the US so much.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

definitely never take your freedoms for granted burgers. appreciate and fully enjoy what you've got and don't let any kind of fear mongering change that

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

NZ is not a standard road use case. The islands aren't big to begin with and a good chunk of the roads are sliced small and one lane to begin with. Even more so on the South Island. Great country for motorcycles tho.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How cute, we have 20 km/h zones. That's ~12mph to you imperialist pigs

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>30 kilometres an hour
    lmfao

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

moronic shit like Vision zero, really acts as a silver bullet to any professional to sensible road design and speed limits.
    https://visionzeronetwork.org/about/what-is-vision-zero/
    https://tfl.gov.uk/corporate/safety-and-security/road-safety/vision-zero-for-london

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This is done so that the african migrants have an easier time catching you and raping you. They couldn't do that with the previous speed limits as you would drive away, which is discriminating against their culture.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Might as well walk, holy shit Brits are the most pathetic nation on the planet

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>willingly living in a city
    Couldn't be me

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Wales and Scotland are citys

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Wales and Scotland
        Who?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Entire "fake" country's that have or are adopting a blanket 20mph speed limit. Not that it matters since when Labor win, This shit will spread to the entire island.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Union Jack
        Unless its dangling off a ship, its called the Union Flag, you lobotomites.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Dude, it's a image I found on the internet, it's not like I personalty made it, it just seemed good at the time.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

There are two ladies at a bar in New York speaking with accents.
        A guy walks up to them and says "wow I don't hear that often, what part of England are you ladies from?"
        One of the ladies angrily replies "wales you idiot".
        Guy says "I'm sorry, what part of England are you whales from?"

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Ackshually Wales also has a saintly flag, for St David. There's talks of if Scotland leaves then the blue will be replaced with black to allude to the patron saint of Wales.

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

We're winning, Cambridgeshire bros

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>We're winning, Cambridgeshire bros
      Not while these exist

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

oh it is in the shithole calling bong. Not my problem.

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Just ignore the speed limits and vandalize any speed cameras you encounter
    simple as

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

you just, get this, continue to drive at 30mph like all welsh people already are doing.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Only works on side roads. Almost every single a-road in the city, You know the wider muti lane roads, are littered with speed cameras, whit the only exceptions being the few outer boroughs that voted Tory.
      Not to mention at least half the side roads have speed bumps everywhere.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

not where I live.
        also you just run waze and then you know where they all are anyway.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>in the city
        There's your problem

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

If you don't think they want this coming to your small town or village, then you are utterly delusional.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You are utterly delusion for thinking local councils have that kind of budget or policing. Leave London and you'll never see a flat road, working lampposts or policemen.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The camera's are how they make the money anon, The policing is optional.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

it never ceases to amaze me how dystopian and oppressive Europe is....
        speed cameras are an injustice to man and an infringement on liberty

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Believe me, If people could vote against this shit in referendums, they would all be gone within a week.
          Good thing they are always decided by government polls, that are very easy to outright rig in their favor. Otherwise they wouldn't always get away with their bullshit.

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>75 on motorways
    >60 on A roads
    >45 on B roads
    >30 on C roads and urban high streets
    >15 on back streets and urban lanes
    Seems like a simple solution if you ask me. Only have to remember 5 speed limits, they all are at 15mph intervals from each other, and they're all directly related to what type of road you're on so you never have to guess or remember special rules.

26. 2 months ago
    Owner-Optimus Primefag

20mph is fine for big cities. Why do you need to go faster? So you can get to the next stoplight .5 seconds quicker?

Slow your roll.

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

LOL
    gayets and your metric speed limits
    if you still used imperial then you could have 25mph LOL

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Britain's mostly a hybrid between imperial and metric. Which would have been obvious to you if you looked at the op's image for a few seconds.

28. 2 months ago
    Owner-Optimus Primefag

Doing alright

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY IT IT
    What if migrants were limited to 20 km/hour and white britons were limited to 12 km/hour to help compensation for discrimination in getting things done?

At least you aren't like America where too many politicians talk about EQUITY compensation. In my USA state, there had been talk in 2020 of university exams where the score that White People score on exams is their score, but "disadvantaged" people would have an automatic 10% to 30% added to their score to provide equity compensation. That didn't come to pass, but it was worrisome that the woke people tried to get that proposed in state legislature.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>kilometres
      England uses miles, for now anyway.

You think affirmative action is unique to the US? Why do you think bongolians have a jeet PM?

30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>boohoo, I can't kill kids in city centers anymore
    Go speed at the highway, mate. 30 km/h=20 mph is enough in center areas. Should bring back the cobblestone.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What kids are walikg in active traffic in the center? When I was a kid I always just waited for the Red Light, but apparently children are to stupid to follow basic traffic laws.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>traffic laws
        >the ones preventing road users from using the road unless they're driving a 3 ton killing machine
        >dependent on Karen not being on her phone
        >actually thinking like this
        Americans...

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Dude, the frick are you even doing on DA anyway?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I like cars.

31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Unironically based. Can't wait for things like this to eventually come to California. Frick speeding impatient minority subhumans who can't wait for me to walk accross the street. Can't wait till Los Angeles becomes an entirely pedestrian city. Take a walk you fat fricks.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Dude, If you hated cars, why in the frick would you live in LA?

32. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>one of the few modern innovations I agree with
    I don't particularly want cars speeding through comfy towns and villages. Either slow down or better still, drive along a main road a couple of miles out of town.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I don't particularly want cars speeding through comfy towns
      There not, However the law is demanding that they craw.

33. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

And here I thought NYC's 25mph limit was bullshit. I'm gonna enjoy my 5 extra mph of freedom just to spite Brits

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Never forget that it's always worst somewhere else.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

doesn't mean you should still bend over. use other places' downfall as a reminder of what could happen to yours if you ever get complacent

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *