Think i killed some idiot on the highway

>be me going to visit my sister
>driving down highway
>going the speed limit coz im not a fricking criminal
>traffic is conjested as frick and theres a dude next to me going the same speed
>bigass truck starts tailgating me.
>refuse to speed up and break the law
>truck starts fricking honking at me
>car next to me speeds up and switches lanes but i refuse to break the law
>have unopened monster energy that I forgot to drink
>idea.jpeg
>truck switches lanes to pass me
>fricking chuck my monster out the window at him as he speeds up
>truck swerves and flips over like 4/5 times

It sure feels good to be bad

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

He made his choice by buying a truck.

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Kinda hard to believe your story, since it sounds like an anti truck fantasy. but if it is true, it definitely makes me feel better about the shit i've done on the highway.

When i was driving to texas to see the eclipse from the midwest, it was a long drive, and i got bored. this lead me to doing stupid shit that i would otherwise never do in normal traffic. I was in the right lane where the slow traffic usually is. some guy in a poobaru legacy tried to pass me and proceeds to signal and goes into the left lane picking up speed. as he did, i gunned it and we were practically drag racing up to 90+ mph before he finally gave up on overtaking me and just got back behind me in the right lane.

i felt like a fricking sociopath for doing this, and i can only wonder what he was thinking and saying. "what the frick is this guy's fricking problem!?". it was fun to bait someone into a drag race in my anemic shitbox, though. highly irresponsible and i went to driving school where i was taught better than that.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

What the hell is the matter with you?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I PIT maneuvered a guy in a dodge caravan a long time ago off the side of back country road. His van went down an embankment that was probably 60ft down. It was dark and all I could see was his tail lights through the trees. I didn't stick around because I really think he deserved it. I was doing about 10 over and he came hauling ass up behind me and got so close that I couldn't see his headlights in the dark. He bumped me when he went to overtake and then he did that cutoff maneuver. Well, he didn't judge it right and I lightened his right rear for him with my left front and he overcorrected to the left. No idea on if he survived.

White people are truly deranged. Yal'l should not own cars.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

You should what they do in cars in Africa

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

They usually don't have cars but certainly make the most of a tire

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/1UzDSDD.jpeg

>tfw seen many people die and been the first to see their brains / stomachaches spilled out.
      >Even people I was the last to talk to
      >Never known anyone to die of anything other than hooning cars and old age / disease
      >Still street race and do stunts, still alive

I PIT maneuvered a guy in a dodge caravan a long time ago off the side of back country road. His van went down an embankment that was probably 60ft down. It was dark and all I could see was his tail lights through the trees. I didn't stick around because I really think he deserved it. I was doing about 10 over and he came hauling ass up behind me and got so close that I couldn't see his headlights in the dark. He bumped me when he went to overtake and then he did that cutoff maneuver. Well, he didn't judge it right and I lightened his right rear for him with my left front and he overcorrected to the left. No idea on if he survived.

Fake & gay

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>be OP
    >be homosexual (always)
    >get beeped at by truck
    >get sad
    >get mad
    >invent a cope fantasy in your head and share it with all your best friends

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

this

https://i.imgur.com/THXfqoV.gif

>be me going to visit my sister
      >driving down highway
      >going the speed limit coz im not a fricking criminal
      >traffic is conjested as frick and theres a dude next to me going the same speed
      >bigass truck starts tailgating me.
      >refuse to speed up and break the law
      >truck starts fricking honking at me
      >car next to me speeds up and switches lanes but i refuse to break the law
      >have unopened monster energy that I forgot to drink
      >idea.jpeg
      >truck switches lanes to pass me
      >fricking chuck my monster out the window at him as he speeds up
      >truck swerves and flips over like 4/5 times

It sure feels good to be bad

just speed up moron, you can go up to 10 mph over the speed limit in real life. Nobody follows the exact speed limit in real life, they follow the flow of traffic

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>tfw seen many people die and been the first to see their brains / stomachaches spilled out.
    >Even people I was the last to talk to
    >Never known anyone to die of anything other than hooning cars and old age / disease
    >Still street race and do stunts, still alive

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>fake
    anon is a pussy that avoids confrontation
    >gay
    anon was getting his ass ridden by other men on the road

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

fact check: false
    trucks are objectively the safest vehicles on the road

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

this, trucks are nearly impossible to roll, do you really think ford and gm would sell you something for 100k and not engineer it to be high quality and extremely safe

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Yes

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>im not a criminal
    >attempts murder in a case of road rage
    Nice bait

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

my craziest driving story is one time I was going 40 around midnight through a woodsy area and a deer jumped out from the trees on my left, thankfully nobody was in the opposite lane but I straight up pummeled my front drivers side wheel and needed to get a new control arm, struts, and a fricking steering rack. The fricker did a little kick dance and u turn back into the brush. I hope it breeds because it didn't completely kamikaze me and we need more deer like that. On the down side my insurance blamed me and now I'm paying $5k a year out the ass.

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

homie thought you threw a grenade in his bed or something geg

how long would your prints on a monster can exposed to weather outside last though

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>going to visit my sister
    is she hot tho?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Yes, also pregnant.
      >captcha HOT8

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

with your child I hope?

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/wJqtYbx.jpeg

with your child I hope?

I hope your child grows up to be just like his dad

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Throwing drink was bad but tailgaters deserve that shit

13. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

if a monster can is all it takes to make a guy crash his truck, mfer shouldn't be driving fr

14. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

>idiot suffers consequences of being an idiot
    Don't feel bad, you did the right thing.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *