A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Aesthetically it is displeasing, yes.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Those are pretty expensive old timey gas lamp styled lights with leaves on the trees and a perspective from the ground at noon or sunset that hood is probably comfy as frick.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Over time I side more with the "walkable cities" homosexuals. The more you learn about zoning israelitery the more you hate America

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

communist

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

almost without exception the people/urbanists pushing ""walkable cities"" are at a minimum useful idiots, and frequently loud and proud literal marxist commies. walkable cities specifically are a motte and baily where they pretend it's just about being able to stroll over to your grocery store but anyone versed in commie propaganda knows the true intention is "for the good of society, you will own nothing and be happy, comrade"

Are the "communists" in the room with us right now?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

yeah, i'm pretty sure this guy

But how is that communism, and not just the end result of employers not increasing their employee's wages in line with their increasing profit margins?

>generalized communism
          elaborate

is a communist, probably the useful idiot type who thinks that we'll finally get it right on the next go and it this time it won't result in a tyrannical surveillance state (stage 1: restrict and monitor movement of the citizenry with walkable cities btw)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

the problem is that the op's picture shows a walkable city with car access.

their complaint is the road is too wide.

they are anti-car, just dont want to admit to it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Do you think walkable means "you can't leave"?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

do you think walkable means no cars?

spoiler alert: personal attack incoming cause they have no legs to stand on.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

literally every urbanist worships car free spaces and wants them everywhere.
            at least once a year someone tries to propose banning cars from downtown here. its a movement gaining steam.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

the root of the issue is that they cannot afford to buy a house in suburbia and they cannot afford to live in super high rent walkable city. they want to force walkable to make everybody suffer like they do. if they can stop car ownership, they reach the goal of dragging everybody down with them.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Well that just sounds like the """communist""" post

But how is that communism, and not just the end result of employers not increasing their employee's wages in line with their increasing profit margins?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

that is your opinion.

nobody pro street delete has said anything remotely logical yet

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Neither your nor my opinion really matters here. The reality is that most Americans are not rich, and are growing tires of being forced to buy a car just to safely get to work 8 miles up the road every day.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>growing tires
            This typo would actually solve this debate

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

lol because everybody could live within 8 miles of work

sardine cans as usual.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Your fatass can't walk/bike/subway/train 8 miles I get it dude.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

sorry bro, i can afford a car so i will drive if i want.

never a real reason for deleting roads, just anti-car as usual.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Do you always just repeat the same sentences?
            Next you're gonna refer to sardines again aren't you.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

do you have any real input? your argument is the road is too dangrous to soibois so we should delete them.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

> your argument is the road is too dangrous to soibois so we should delete them.
            No it isn't that's just what you need it to be, to comprehend it, so it seems.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

so keep on deflecting without just straight saying you are anti-car.

you know thats what it is, thats why you just run in circles with no real complaints.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>reply
            >...
            >something something "sardine"
            >reply
            >....
            >something something "anti-car"
            >reply
            >...
            >something something "sardine"

Your software needs more development.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

keep proving my point soiboi

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>something something "anti-car"
            >reply
            >...
            >something something "basedboy"

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

looks like i broke the soiboi

it just keeps projecting

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

If you be ever lived in a dense city you’d know that it is a lot better to have car-free areas especially in super congested downtown areas. Those areas suck balls to drive in anyway and as a pedestrian or bicyclist those spaces have so much more room and better access when they are car free.
            The movement for car free zones in dense cities absolutely makes sense

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>If you be ever lived in a dense city
            Why would you ever want to "be live in a dense city"? Frick those bug hives.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Some people aren't misanthropes.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

If you don’t want to live in a dense city that’s fine, but then don’t be a pearl clutching moron when policymakers are changing things that don’t affect you

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No, who would ever say it does? There might be some streets/malls that are people only, but people need to get to/from the pedestrian-focused area.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

nice question dodge.

explain how any of your travel needs is being prevented by op's picture.

its walkable and has car access.

this is a walkable city that you dont agree with cause the roads are wide enough for cars. you have no real complaint. you just want to push anti-car ideals.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>its walkable and has car access.
            It's not entirely walkable without a high risk of injury. Again, there are no marked crosswalk paths or pedestrian signals.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

in america, they are called unmarked crosswalks.

you need some extra paint on the floor? this is the excuse you have to delete the road?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Please stop being stupid near me. MARKED crosswalks are preferred for safety.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

please stop being stupid near me, i have never been ran over by a car.

you want to delete the road cause you are too lazy to cross a road.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You've never made a woman orgasm before either. That doesn't mean no woman has ever squirted.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

if i lived in a walkable city, id be swimming in pussy.

great reason to delete the roads.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's built for cars first, instead of being built for people first. That's the whole complaint. You can TECHNICALLY walk around it but it sucks, whereas something like the Parisian streets example still lets cars through but sucks a lot less, between more frequent crossing opportunities and overall less waiting/out of the way pathing required for people on foot.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

its built for both.

its just not anti-car enough for you.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Because cars take up a lot of space. Humans don't. To reduce the distance for walking (to make cities more human centric), we necessarily need to reduce the amount of space given to cars. It's not anti car. It's just the reality

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i'm not going to get dragged into a tedious debate with a useful idiot propagandist, i know what walkable cities are advertised as and have heard all the deboonks. the difference between me and you is that i know the underlying motives and don't trust the people pushing them. enjoy your warm bath, frog, i'm sure it will never become a boil

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

homosexual

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Over time I side more with the "walkable cities" homosexuals
      they idea on a superficial level isn't too objectionable (i've lived in europe and know the benefits of being able to walk everywhere), the problem is that it's a trojan horse for generalized communism

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>generalized communism
        elaborate

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

you will own nothing, not even a car.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

um what are you even talking about, 15 minute cities are for higher wages some how?

non 15 minute cities somehow equal lows pay?

pay has nothing to do with 15 minute cities, its about being anti-car.

prove otherwise.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>generalized communism
            elaborate

people who want these type of communities want the highest amount of centralization possible in their life. What lies at the end of the road of the kind of centralization that characterizes these kinds of 'communities?' Centralization of labor, politics, resources and their distribution, etc etc etc.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>What lies at the end of the road of the kind of centralization that characterizes these kinds of 'communities?'
            lower poverty and crime probably

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>low poverty
            Yeah, those great low poverty bread lines.
            >lower crime
            Lol. Dense cities are hotspots for crime.

It's bizarre how you pretend that this isn't a known thing.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

almost without exception the people/urbanists pushing ""walkable cities"" are at a minimum useful idiots, and frequently loud and proud literal marxist commies. walkable cities specifically are a motte and baily where they pretend it's just about being able to stroll over to your grocery store but anyone versed in commie propaganda knows the true intention is "for the good of society, you will own nothing and be happy, comrade"

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

majority of cities already are walkable lmao you lazy homosexuals. the whole 15 minute city thing is such a fricking joke lol.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>walkable cities
      >every fricking city i've been to has sidewalks
      ???

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No, this anon is right. Zoning israelites are the worst. Why are people so against """"walkable cities""""? The less communist homosexual morons that own cars and are sharing the road with us, the better. City zoning shouldn't affect you anyways, because if you live in the city, you've already lost.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Zoning keeps like 90 percent of the country's land from being turned into shitty townhouse anthills by greedy developers.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

That's preferrable to the 90% of strip malls and Waffle Houses they develop instead.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Governing should be from the community outward, so I guess.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It depends, agree with the whole zoning thing though. The same issue exists but even more extreme here in Toronto. I checked my commute and taking public transit would add an hour both ways with too many transfers (4 total - bus > train > train > bus). Visited Japan twice so far and enjoyed the mobility there via transit. The equivalent commute ex. Fuchu (west Tokyo) to Ikebukuro is beat via transit even accounting for a time bonus when using toll roads. Even better was that they put small grocery stores and restaurants under the buildings. Anything else could be serviced by convenience stores on basically every block. Trying to find a place to stay for a few months this year over there and as long as you are near a major line, it's super easy to travel. Hell even across the country is easy.

its pretty easy to make a corporate conspiracy built around a fuel source that is measurably better than all the other fuel sources in every way
      [...]
      [...]
      see why do you all have to be such gays about it? most walkable cities gays and normies are just hopping on the bandwagon, need something for their two minutes hate, or just hate cars. of course this infrastructure blows donkey dick, why cant we have a reasonable discussion about it (it would take a hundred marshall plans and 100 years to redo our infrastructure and this shitter of a country will be long dead by then so try to reign in your expectations sweatie)

I'd also like to have a proper discussion. Would rather drive to avoid the riffraff and mental cases on public transit. More transit should ease traffic for anyone who would prefer driving anyways. At least from a city point of view.
      All I want are proper alternatives when I don't feel like driving and to get people who don't want to drive off the road. Keep all the car infrastructure etc.

https://i.imgur.com/IrMwJ3y.jpeg

the same people saying we can NEVER add a lane to busy highways have also done absolutely nothing to give me an alternative to driving. give me the rail, then you can start decreasing car infrastructure. not before.
      >this is my real commute in a real major US city that HAS some of the better transit in the country.

The frick lmao that just looks like you don't have public transit at all

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The problem is those people are constantly benchmarking European cities with 500k-1m people and trying to apply the same planning to American ones with 10+ million or small suburban towns with 10k. It just doesn't work like that. They also always neglect the fact that a large portion of workers and shoppers in those Euro cities are actually commuters from smaller towns as well, not all people living within the 15 minute walkable zone.

On top of that their attempts to do it in the US always just result in creating a trust fund kid paradise while forcing people who work downtown to move out of family homes or reasonable apartments and instead commute from the suburbs, which is only made worse by all of the bike lanes and traffic calming measures the urbanists insist on.

If the urbanists actually had any sense they'd be advocating for a shift to numerous new small cities linked by good rail infrastructure but naturally they never go for that one.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Fixing zoning and urban planning laws has actually nothing to do with vehicle or emissions regulation and you shouldn't allow israelites to monopolize the issue by conflating the two.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This is the judeogas oil industry's design, the golem goyim are there just as paypigs for them

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

its pretty easy to make a corporate conspiracy built around a fuel source that is measurably better than all the other fuel sources in every way

https://i.imgur.com/wAVAJ50.jpeg

>maintaining 5 lane roads in a town of 300 people is based because.... BECAUSE IT JUST IS, OKAY!!!!

As usual, the politically-brained DA poster posts about something they don't know about in a place that they've never lived before.

Anyone who has ever lived near a stroad or has stayed near a stroad for any amount of time knows that they are among the most annoying fricking things in the universe on every conceivable level. They suck to drive through, they suck to walk on, they suck to cross if you're a pedestrian, and they suck to turn on if you're a driver.

They are some of the worst pieces of infrastructure in the developed road. They have the limitations of both streets and highways with the benefits of neither and are always congested on top of it.

see why do you all have to be such gays about it? most walkable cities gays and normies are just hopping on the bandwagon, need something for their two minutes hate, or just hate cars. of course this infrastructure blows donkey dick, why cant we have a reasonable discussion about it (it would take a hundred marshall plans and 100 years to redo our infrastructure and this shitter of a country will be long dead by then so try to reign in your expectations sweatie)

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

exactly you are their paypig, but instead of wanting revenge you just suck their israeli wiener, goodset of all goyim

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>maintaining 5 lane roads in a town of 300 people is based because.... BECAUSE IT JUST IS, OKAY!!!!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I've lived in towns like this my whole life, they consist of one main street like the OP and I can guarantee you that's about the only urban part of that town. It's comfy if you aren't young.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

leftypol troon post

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>"ownin' da libths," he lisped softly to no one in particular

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

having everybody packed into sardine cans is just ok!

you wanna live like a third worlder, go do so.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

i grew up in a rural town in northeastern pennsylvania, about 2500 people. main street was much more dense than than that photo with just a 2 lane road. traffic wasn't an issue. keep sucking that big stroad wiener, homosexual.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>lol so its not dense enough, like i said sardine cans.
          >you proved my point idiot.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

lol so its not dense enough, like i said sardine cans.

you proved my point idiot.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

As usual, the politically-brained DA poster posts about something they don't know about in a place that they've never lived before.

Anyone who has ever lived near a stroad or has stayed near a stroad for any amount of time knows that they are among the most annoying fricking things in the universe on every conceivable level. They suck to drive through, they suck to walk on, they suck to cross if you're a pedestrian, and they suck to turn on if you're a driver.

They are some of the worst pieces of infrastructure in the developed road. They have the limitations of both streets and highways with the benefits of neither and are always congested on top of it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

What the hell is a "stroad"?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Liberal newspeak (originating in europe) to describe something bigger than a residential street but smaller than a congested metropolis road.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

What the frick do you want to call these then

https://i.imgur.com/dRi02fQ.png

>angers the liberal
          It just shows they are un-traveled. Broad boulevards have been a thing since way before cars.

Parisians aren't complaining about wide boulevards.

You guys realize that you can walk most boulevards right? There's a difference between the suburban nightmare shown in the OP and a large road with a pedestrian parkway down the middle of it.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

A stroad is a street and a road in one. It's a road designed like a highway with really wide lanes, high speed limits and also designed like a street with many intersections and driveways. They're terrible to drive on, they're terrible for pedestrians. They're extremely unpleasant to be around and are always full of traffic. It tries to be a street and a road at the same time and fails at both

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

He forgot to add that they are made exclusively in areas with a population explosion, ie major pop growth over two to three years. City planning can not form a solution other than the stroad in that amount of time

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Bro just admit you're bad at driving lmao
      The only people I see having an issue navigating these things is females

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Ah yes I have to turn on/off the stroad
        >I suppose I'll sit here for the better part of five minutes while string upon string of unbroken traffic goes by.
        This isn't a fricking skill issue unless the "skill" you're talking about is causing accidents for which you are held liable.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This, we need to eliminate stroads. They're frickin awful. My town is nothing but stroads and it takes 20minutes just to get to the fricking freeway. Makes me want to go postal. I'd rather deal with Onions communism at this point than "freedom"

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The actual solution is replacing all stroads with roads and then some, but for something like OP’s pic that would require demolishing all of those businesses and rebuilding them again a dozen or so yards back and probably demolishing the adjacent houses too, the latter especially being completely infeasible in the current housing market and economy in general. Maybe after a collapse and massive decline in the population of undesirables and communists wasting our tax dollars it would be possible

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>movie gallery
    Damn I forgot about that store, was pretty short lived before turning into a mattress store.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That looks like a perfect location for a road-closing protest! How could it anger the liberal?

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This angers the conservative

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I'm kinda left leaning and I hate them too.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

those are the dindooos of the road, everybody across the world hates them.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They will let you know.
      They will scream obscenities while chucking a beer bottle at your head from the window of their pickup truck.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Cars are a cancer in city centers

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/A892zHI.jpeg

This angers the conservative

go back to your cesspit you fricking /n/igger

>>>/n/

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Can be true, But the anti car people in my city have went to far and put a blanket 20 across almost the entire city.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Wales, the country decided to go to 20mph from 30. They started to undo that improvement after a month or so.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

people are a cancer to the world, go ahead and have a nice day, its better for the world.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Liberal.
      Maybe you should consider going back into /misc/ to discuss about liberal vs conservatives.

>Cars are a cancer in city centers.
      Not. People like you should be shot to death.

Over time I side more with the "walkable cities" homosexuals. The more you learn about zoning israelitery the more you hate America

You go into /n/ to discuss you those bullshit walkable city things.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Looks like some soulless shithole town in China, but with slightly fewer battery explosions

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I grew up in a place like this and i frickin hated it

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>angers the liberal
    It just shows they are un-traveled. Broad boulevards have been a thing since way before cars.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>posts the most liberal city in france

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Parisians aren't complaining about wide boulevards.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Because they have public transport, and walkable districts.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

this is walkable, what you want is anti-car.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nope. Just correcting the prior anon. Paris is walkable and also "pro-car." Peoving this isn't zero-sum.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>this is also car ready and walkable.
            >you want anti-car, dont lie and some might give you a chance but all you do is lie.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Parisian boulevards are lined with deep sidewalks and about half the size of that main thoroughfare in a town of 8000 you see in the op. It takes like 5 seconds to cross them, which you can because there are crosswalks and traffic lights.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yes. Why can't the US do this?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Because it would distract people from shopping and driving (which for 90% of drivers is just consuming gas and cars).

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

you can shop and still have roads for cars to drive through.

anti-car, but too much of a pussy to say it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

cause we need super massive side walks for the 3 people walking on it....

just say you are anti-car, you would get more respect from not lying.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

There's not a lot of pedestrians because it's raining.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

keep deflecting.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>anti-car
            You're like a liberal trying to make a new pronoun stick

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

keep up the attacks cause you have nothng to argue...kek

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You only make yourself look weak when you cry in each one of your responses.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

you keep proving my points

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

What goalposts? Do you not live in the US?

You didn't answer this one yet. Still too busy feeling "attacked" by words?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i live in the usa, obviously in a town, what else you need answering?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

So the 33m wide Parisian Boulevards are more walkable to cross than the American 100 ft wide stroad?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

this is also car ready and walkable.

you want anti-car, dont lie and some might give you a chance but all you do is lie.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>this is also car ready and walkable.
            >you want anti-car, dont lie and some might give you a chance but all you do is lie.

figure out your keyboard first chimp

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

nah, i phone post while dropping a deuce.

nothing to argue so cheap attack, kek

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Who are you attempting to reply to now?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

you are right, they want no cars.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yeah we fricked up our towns and cities big time. People don’t realize just how centrally planned our infrastructure and town/city design became after WWII. Yes, even something as innocuous as a street is part of a decades long grand scheme of social engineering and rent seeking.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

this does anger the liberal but also shows how dumb they are.

just out side of the picture, are residential houses, this is in fact a 15 minute city.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

And what if one of them wanted to cross this road. on foot.?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

then you do so, is iit made of lava?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Yes, and where? There is no crosswalk. You'd literally forced to jaywalk to cross this street with your legs.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

what is known as an unmarked cross walk

you need me to hold your hand as you cross?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Sure, that way I can use you as a human shield before the speeding bro-truck with the right of way hits us.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

lol keep moving goal posts to try to win.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

What goalposts? Do you not live in the US?

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This is what a small town in America used to look like. You can still see them in the Northeast. But the further south you go you see town planning driven by pure consumerism and corporate influence. And these same greedy corporatists who designed the nuCity to be amenable to nothing other than driving and shopping also want you to think that loving the corporatist nuCity makes you trad and anti-establishment.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Exactly. Anyone who's actually grown up in a small town knows that main street is a normal road with 4 lanes max and a ton of crosswalks. The bullshit in OP is from people who move to a midwestern suburb (not even a rural area) and think that they're being a "traditionalist" when they have no idea what small-town living is even like.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

so you want to live packed into sardine cans, go do so, this is not the time machine forum.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You don't live on mainstreet you dumbass. You go there to shop, hang out, run into people, and in general feel like you are a human being with agency not a drone programmed to work and consume.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

in 15 minute cities, you live in the building above the shops you poor soul.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

everything you said a 15 minute city is, is also in the op's picture, yet you are just anti-car and just wont admit to it, therefore you get no respect from lying.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>anti-car
            What do you think is outside the small town, dumbass

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I drive but I don't find anything glamorous about wasting tax dollars on infrastructure instead of improving public transit and zoning. As soon as someone gets a suburban house and a car they do everything they can to halt change, because they're afraid of joggers and lowering property values.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Where's this? Looks cozy.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Old pic, guaranteed that town has grew exponentially since then, had the lamps replaced with soulless blue street lights, 6x traffic & panhandlers on every crosswalk.

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

if they actually built high speed rail and good transit i wouldnt mind so much, but they have a weird 'tear cars down in the meantime' approach here that pisses me off. there is OK transit in my city. its not great but you can get around, allbeit slowly. somehow this has convinced urbanists that we need to get rid of parking, make any remaining parking outrageously expensive, never expand any road, and cut down roads to one lane and bus/bike lanes. None of this addresses the real issue which is that most people who commute do so because they cant actually afford to live closer to city center. Making their lives worse does nothing but give everyone with a hateboner for cars something to cheer for.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

"Walkable city" doesn't mean tearing up your main commuting artery. It means that instead of down-town being clogged with car traffic, you all drive from wherever you live (if you live outside of the area, otherwise you'd just exit your home), park, and then walk around.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

or i can drive through or walk like picture shows.

keep strawmaning.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

except there are no good parking areas around downtown, neither is there sufficient parking within downtown. yet they are working on decreasing the parking that already exists. downtown is already walkable. they only ever get rid of things, and literally never create the alternatives they claim are better.

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the same people saying we can NEVER add a lane to busy highways have also done absolutely nothing to give me an alternative to driving. give me the rail, then you can start decreasing car infrastructure. not before.
    >this is my real commute in a real major US city that HAS some of the better transit in the country.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

maybe you can stop importing third worlders and we can all have more space to travel.

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it's gotten so bad, that in amerigolem states of israel you will get bad looks for walking and might even get the cops called on you and arrested
    that's how deep they're in into gas-paypig status

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it angers literally everyone. nobody likes driving down shit like that

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It only angers me if the town is overpopulated. That's when it's a problem. You are angry at the wrong thing, it's not because of the cars it's because there's too many people emigrating to the area

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

can the turn lanes be used as pedestrian islands ?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That would cost money which this town of 1000 people doesn't have.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

lucky the road near burger king has some road works that effectively form a pedestrian island, although its probably better to drive to the other side of the road instead.
        >money
        convert empty buildings in the cbd into drive in businesses, drive in = no parking so it almost makes sence

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This frustrates the chud.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Looks like a wonderful place to visit, I'd love to live about 30 minutes out

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>oh boy I just love asphalt
    >mmmm all I want is to see 500 lane highways everywhere
    >trees? houses? who needs em?

>inb4 communist
    I'm more right wing than any of you little homosexuals

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

anti-car sardine

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Black person

Stroads are a byproduct of population growth. If the US population continued to decline then these would have never appeared. They only exist in areas where the population exploded unexpectedly.
        Thus, one could say these are a byproduct of opening up the floodgates of immigration, both legal and illegal. If you were right wing you'd be attacking the disease and not the symptom.

That's my view more or less

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

soiboi

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

queer

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Stroads are a byproduct of population growth. If the US population continued to decline then these would have never appeared. They only exist in areas where the population exploded unexpectedly.
      Thus, one could say these are a byproduct of opening up the floodgates of immigration, both legal and illegal. If you were right wing you'd be attacking the disease and not the symptom.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

And which native american tribe are you with?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

My "tribe" has been in country for 400 years lol

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

A blip on the timeline. The land's been here and occupied for thousands of years.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Unironically go touch grass you spaz lmao the internet has given you brain damage

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I accept your concession, immigrant.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It still doesn't make sense why you're against stopping immigrants. In fact I'll side with you and say everyone should go back to where they came, even me. And guess what? Stroads won't exist in most countries. Pretty much only China. What point are you trying to make?

I also don't understand why people like you would throw their own people to their deaths for a group they have no relation to. Why? Why wouldn't you want your own people to prosper? Help me understand.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Immigrating and then telling others they shouldn't immigrate is just the biggest hypocrisy in the political sphere. That's my only point.

Moving away from israeli city-planning is barely related to this however. As has been articulated, plenty of other population centers around the globe manage large populaces without the "stroads."

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

That's because population growth is organic. And who cares if it's hypocritical or not. That's the dumbest reason I've ever heard to allow something. "Well, it would be hypocritical". So? Why does that even matter?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>dumbest reason I've ever heard to allow something
            "Something?" You mean the basic, intrinsic freedom to move around? Yeah I guess I value that a little more than others. Deal with it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

What do you mean basic freedom to move around? Where are you getting this? Where in nature is "going where you want with no consequences" fricking exist? This "right" does not exist. Prey have to avoid predators. And predators have to avoid threats to them. Holy shit you're actually moronic

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You're starting to sound "communist." Every single being has a fundamental right to utilizing physics. Frick whatever "consequences" you want to impose on them for doing so.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Bro your mind is literal jello. Seek help.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Avoid me then, prey.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Meds
            Take them

Just from this post alone I can tell you have no regard for your own flesh and blood family so why should anyone take any sort of advice from you?
            Go call your parents they miss you

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>projection
            And keep your boring personal details to yourself.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

have a nice day.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

100% true post.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You're the spanish guy aren't you? I kinda think you have a point. No one, communist or fascist, should support commute-jewry.

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Walkable cities are impossible in the US. It would concentrate way too many Black folk into one area, making it a no-go zone.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

There used to be a "bad part of town" that's where they'd be you'd be in the good part of town

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Well yeah, but then segregation was legal. Now they're forcefully and deliberately distributed.

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm not even a liberal. This is disgusting to me. An insult to civilization

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This is the town I work at and I will still move my vehicle from one store to another 100 feet away. I like walking and mountain biking but I'm not going to walk around carrying groceries in public plus it's rude to be parked in font of a store you are not actively shopping in. Have some decency.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That’s gay as frick, you can’t carry groceries 100 ft?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

If you're not going to be in the store then moblve your vehicle from the store front so other patrons can park in front you fricking subhuman. If you don't want to move your vehicle then park far away from all shops and keep the spots open for others. If you want to walk then fricking walk and don't park on main street, Black person.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's not ok to be fat, pls respect the body that god gave you and lose your excess weight

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>that empty skyline
      How do people live in the midwest without going insane?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Places that are like small farming villages which are easily accessible by your Aryan chariot are the density limit for how humans and especially whites evolved to live healthily. If you aren’t a eunuch or Black person a “skyline” as you call it *would* drive you insane. It’s alien and prison-like and dehumanizing

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I'm talking about the lack of mountains or any kind of elevation or features in the horizon. Skyline I guess implies a city so it was a bad choice of words.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The sky is the skyline.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/78w0BPt.jpeg

The sky is the skyline.

Personally for me it's not the visual lack of a skyline that turns me off to the Midwest, it's the lack of all the things that come with mountains - fun twisty roads, off roading trails, camping spots, cooler temperatures at elevation in the summer, ski slopes, etc.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Mountains are based that's why the midwest doesn't get them.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous
  29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Walkable cities are horrible for traffic. There's people crossing the road all the time, first gear second gear all day, then there's like a 20 car line at the red light, you have to wait like 3 green lights to finally pass.
    Then there's parking problems, people driving in and out of them stop traffic, other drivers try to go around those cars, then they don't see cut they someone off in their blind spot, then horns go off etc...
    Walkable cities are best without a car or if you have to own a car then it's best to have the smallest cuckboxes. I'm just surprised this board of all places is advocating for it, since this is you know a car board.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You know what I tend to like most about cars? They can travel to other places. Why is a walkable city seen as a zero sum?

Looks like a wonderful place to visit, I'd love to live about 30 minutes out

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You should ask the israelites in 1930-1940 Germany how much they liked their walkable cities tbh

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yes believe it or not cities are places for people to LIVE and highways are places for cars to DRIVE. Driving a car in your living room would be pretty fricking hard and so would eating dinner in the middle of the freeway. As it should be.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>I'm just surprised this board of all places is advocating for it, since this is you know a car board.
      Its 1 or 2 same spammers from /misc/ or /n/ who create these garbage threads at DA (car boards). He or they try to use different ways on creating threads as attempt to avoid getting exposed for being anti-car poster.

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Another promise, another scene
    Another packaged lie to keep us trapped in greed
    And all the seat belts wrapped around our minds
    And endless red tape to keep the truth confined
    So come on

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Mason City is a Liberal place though

32. 1 month ago
    Greesed geese

Sup /b/
    Haha i too think this!! Dont forget to check out my upcoming youtube channel.
    Like and subscribe as it really helps me out with the algorithm and also join my patreon!!

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It’s funny because almost every main arterial road in Western Europe and Japan looks like this unlike what not just bikes would have you believe. Proper “roads” are still faster and safer than this but they take up more space

34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>be liberal
    >move to urbanised area
    >be angry area is urbanised

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Stroads specifically should rightfully anger anyone for how badly they were deigned.

36. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It could use a center median with trees.
    Breaks up oncoming traffic headlight glare, provides some shade from the sun. Well, just need more trees around in general.

37. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

why is the janny utterly fricking useless at cleaning blatant /n/igger threads?

38. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Frick all "walkable" car free cities. These should be globally destroyed and their advocates killed. t:non conservative.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *