• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Remember when Europoopies dominated the BAJA 1000? me neither

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Remember when Americans dominated the Dakar? me neither

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Remember when Americans dominated any international race?
          me neither
          ftfy

• 2 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

what about the race to put men on the moon?
            what about the race to have the worlds largest fully re-usable rocket and to have a moon and mars base and take over both
            go ahead and beg for more militar equipment and money to use against Russia while you're at it

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

where is the flag icon?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ford dominated F1 for like 15 years, GT40 was so blindingly fast the FIA had to rewrite the rules just to ban it exclusively, and Ford have routinely been one of the top names in the WRC. Dodge Viper won everything it entered in the late 90s and early 00s, and the Corvette racing team is the most successful in GT racing.
            Unironically what the frick are you smoking

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the GT40 was built by british, ford wrc is a british team and the corvette racing team is a successful GT racing team but not the most successful. I'll give you the viper

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>No those don't count
            By that logic Toyota's rally/Le Mans success belongs to Germany because the cars are built in Germany and the team is based in Germany.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The British fricked up the chassis, yes

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Viper developed by Reynard (British) prepared and raced by ORECA (French) LMAO.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>relic vehicles from when the american car was actually something worth owning due to being solidly built and reliable dominate KOH
      this isn't the own you think it is

• 2 weeks ago
        [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

Jeep hasn’t changed much, still the same solid axle body on frame vehicle it always was, just now with an infotainment system in the dash

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You can buy the exact same vehicle right now you fricking moronic eurocuck

https://i.imgur.com/7GZVF6A.jpeg

¯_(ツ)_/¯

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

it is bud, no go forage for food

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

¯_(ツ)_/¯

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Too big, too expensive, too unreliable, to inefficient.

• 2 weeks ago
        [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>too expensive
        What?
        It’s like 1/3rd the cost of a Land Cruiser

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

He's talking about in Europe where import tariffs make it cost 6 figures.

Isn't it wild how euros have all sorts of tariffs on American imports that more than double the price of them but then try and highroad the US on the chicken tax?

• 2 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

Euros are pathetic I kinda wish we had flags on here so I could filter based on flag
            It’s just as bad as /k/ with how they shit up the board

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You know just about anyone knows how to cheat the flags? Just like with the poster-count; it makes you too reliant on it, not seeing how easy it's to mabipulate. Now you'll just assume I'm thr samegay everywhere and be more wary. You're the winner in all of this.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>import tariffs
            I thought it's because you cucks get massive fines for driving anything bigger than a 1.5l 3 cylinder?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Wrangler is cheaper than a D90 in europe too.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>too expensive
        >too inefficient
        Kek, being a poverty stricken europoor must be the worst thing ever.

Remember when Americans dominated the Dakar? me neither

Dakar is fricking pleb shit compared to Baja and KOTH.

• 2 weeks ago
          Jørn

>Dakar is fricking pleb shit compared to Baja and KOTH.
          Amerilard cope

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Europoor rope, Dakar can be driven with a fricking lifted Porsche

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>too big

lolwut. 2door wranglers are pretty small

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How many SWB 2 door live axle bof SUVs does Europe make? The US has two

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

So, a "modernized" version of a British take on the American made MB/GPW, somehow confuses Americans..

Meds, You need them.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

europoor here, i have a chance to get this 94' 25L for 9k, it has 110k miles and needs a transfer box which the owner says costs around 800eu, is that a good model and should i be considering it?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>"transfer case is just 800"
      >bald tires

that sounds like a problem tbh, YJ are simeple to work on but are old so random parts will fail. also what engone and trans? if it doesn't have at least an inline 6 walk away

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

well yeah i need to get a transfer case, tires and pay the road tax, the owner was upfront about that. Also the road tax is quite cheap because it can be written as antique, should be less than 100eu/y. So even if it costs another thousand or so to get it back and running it's still the cheapest price you can possibly pay for a Wrangler of any age around here.
        >also what engone and trans?
        25L manual transmission, i don't want a bigger engine because of fuel costs, this isn't the US, so as long as it's a reliable engine i don't mind the lower performance.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You don't need the 6 in Europe because of the much lower average speeds and distances. The 4 sucks balls when you have to cruise on the interstate, but it's perfect for idling around some rural village at 30mph.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Holy cope.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm American and owned a 4cylinder YJ when I was in high school. I hated driving the thing to school because I needed to drive on a highway with a 75mph speed limit, but it was perfectly fine cruising around town because I never went faster than about 30-40. Of course the 6 is gonna do just as good at low speeds whilst also having better highway drivability, I was just saying that the 4 is perfectly livable provided you don't need to do regular highway driving.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's an offroader, not a town cruiser, so you need a lot of torque, especially down low. The lower range can only do so much.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The 4 is more than adequate to move a stock YJ off road. Of course if you start putting big lifts and 37" wheels on it quickly becomes underpowered, but I'll hazard a guess that the euroanon looking to buy probably wasn't planning on doing those sorts of mods on. He probably just wants a fun soft top cruiser he might take greenlaning 2-3 times a year.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I want it just for roads similar to these and i'll be using it often, no crazy rock climbing or long highway rides, any 4x4 with decent ground clearance would do but if i could get a cheap Wrangler then even better because i've always liked them.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah, their ergonomics is insane and the Series model you posted had a very tiny and underpowered engine.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It really doesn't. Europeans like you will fricking go to jail if you put a 6 inch lift and 35s on your 4 wheel drive. Meanwhile half of states out here you can do that and still pass state inspection. We are not the same.
    >but that voids the warranty and costs more
    You have a complete misunderstanding of just how many used four-wheel drive vehicles are on the market here. Those are non factors for us.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *