Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

trucks can be shitboxes too

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Shitbox owners are insecure, probably the .ost insecure motor vehicle owners. That's why they need to make up shit about trugg owners like the short weiner shit.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah. It's just s coincidence they have small dicks.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How do you know what their dicks look like? Do you regularly go to truck stops and frick strangers?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Spotted the dick loving sodomite

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

If you didn't want people thinking about your little dick, you shouldn't have bought a rolling small dick advertisement

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

FRICK YOU TRUCKOLD I AM THINKING ABOUT YOUR MASSIVE BLACK PENIS AAAAAA I HATE TRUCKS MY WIFE LEFT ME FOR A RAMCHAD

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Truck Derangement Syndrome

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Truck Derangement Syndrome is for people who are pro truck?
        Got it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Onions

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>eff one fiddy
    >not a shitbox

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Imagine having so little self respect you don't bother learning to park.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Imagine having so little self respect you don't bother learning to park.
      They're more female than a troony that thinks he is.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What, getting towed after parking poorly?
    Cause yeah, I've watched those videos online and they get absolutely livid when they get towed.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lmao european tow trucks can't even tow American trucks.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I've watched those videos online and they get absolutely livid when they get towed
      That's why you posted one, right?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I didn't realize that you hadn't seen one. Allow me to spoonfeed you

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Their micro trucks carparks where never designed for them

Hence the work CAR PARK glad these stupid fricking ugly tradie homosexual factory mini trucks will get taxxed and banned just like fad evs

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>glad these stupid fricking ugly tradie homosexual factory mini trucks will get taxxed and banned
      Cope lmao

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I drive a full-size sedan that won't fit into most carparks but your coping if you think a mini truck can just park anywhere designed for cars

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They quite literally can unless you're a citygay. But i'm not.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I have to rally just to get to town see these ram ranch things everywhere i cut them off frick then

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You sound mad

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Max mad! I love trucks ironically just not mini trucks
            A ute is fine but they're not used for that

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I see those political bed billboards and I can't help but chuckle. I wish they did full schizomobile but that actually takes effort.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Does she have dick?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

She had it cut off. I’m a troony connoisseur so I looked her up. It’s disappointing.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Hot if male
        nakadashi

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

this mindbreaks the mutt

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the bums on our streets have bigger hauls with their stolen bikes!

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

a-are you bragging you have homeless people?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

wtf she look exactly like my cousin.

Sauce on this pic?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Ask your cousin

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No >_<

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

K12 strong

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Imagine taking up that much space, and still just being an F-150.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The only based bigggg trugggg owner I have ever seen is this dude who lives in my apartment complex who drives a frickhuge old Ford F350 dually. I haven't even met the guy, I just think he's based because of his behavior. He parks in a specific spot closest to his building because it has the most room (so he can get in and out without having to park to close to another car). His rig is solid black and has running lights, and I think he works nights or something because its gone a lot and I only see it leave or pull in really late at night. He pulls it into the parking lot backwards and drives super slow and quietly with his lights off so he doesn't wake anyone up.

One night I was smoking weed on my patio at like 2am and I see him pull his truck up slowly and quietly on the street, then reverse into the parking lot and slowly creep backwards. I was high as frick and didn't have my glasses on so in my head all I saw was this bigass diesel truck with running lights on but headlights off trying to sneak into a parking lot backwards and I immediately thought it was a tow truck and that someone was getting their shit repo'd. I jumped up off of my chair, opened my door, threw on a pair of sandals, and ran back out and down the stairs so I could go sit on top of someone's hood and prevent whoever's car from getting taken, but I got halfway down the stairs before I realized it was just my fricking neighbor coming home and I felt like a complete moron.

Anyway the I've got nothing against guys who drive big trucks, I just think they're a huge waste of money (mainly gas and tires) since 99% of them are pavement princesses. I had an '85 Toyota pickup for a while and it was fine for 99% of what the average dude needs to use a truck for these days and it didn't come with a $1,200 a month/84 month term payment (and honestly I think it even had roughly the same amount of ground clearance as the one in the op image). If you do what the guy in the op did you're a homosexual though.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I jumped up off of my chair, opened my door, threw on a pair of sandals, and ran back out and down the stairs so I could go sit on top of someone's hood and prevent whoever's car from getting taken
      you definitely want to learn how to mind your own business

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Looking after your neighbors and them looking after you is a white people thing, I don't expect you to understand.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

tl;dr

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>This enrages the [insert "other" type of person here]
    I don't seek to enrage other people.
    I don't understand how some people feel pleasure by enraging others and seek opportunities to do that.

For some people, they feel better by making others feel worse.
    It seems like genuinely psychopathic behavior.
    It's not a natural state. It's a legitimate mental illness.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just saw a big black new Sierra filled with hispanics pull out of a space and grind against the front bumper of some 40 year old looking shitbox. You could barely tell that the scratch was new. Then they backed up into their space and got out and started looking around. After a few minutes they just got back in their truck and drove away (properly this time).
    I was sitting there for like 15 minutes thinking about how funny this is and then I see a guy come out and start loading groceries into the shitbox. So I walk over and tell him that his car was just hit by a couple of beaners who just drove away, and he could get the security footage from the parking lot's cameras to maybe get their plate number or something. This dude was like 90 years old and seemed more concerned with his groceries melting. He just made sure the hood opened and the lights worked, then he drove away.
    I'm not sure if truck owners are people after this.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I'm not sure if truck owners are people after this
      They were beaners, of course they aren't

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>photo of truckgay being moronic
    >"gee, he sure is moronic"
    >HAHAHA SEETHING

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *