this fricking monkey at midas couldn't figure out how to open my trunk and failed my uber inspection, unbelievable

this fricking monkey at midas couldn't figure out how to open my trunk and failed my uber inspection, unbelievable

I saw him jerking on it but he was too weak to dislodge it for whatever reason it was locked up

as soon as I get in I see the trunk light on, get out, put a little bit of white man muscle into it and it comes right open, for fricks sake, I should legally be allowed to execute these people

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Uber
    >15 year old Chrysler product
    NGMI

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>working hard when you could buy some rural land and drop out of the workforce for life with like 200k

yea what's the point in hard work man

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Actually, shitbox ranch is for sale $60,000. Comes with a bunch of junkers and parts... otherwise you have to pay more. 115 acres in the pooregon outback could be yours. If you can drive farm equipment, there are $20+ per hour jobs around

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

ah you reminded me of a gem I used to post on biz

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Is this advertised anywhere but DA ? Can't find it on Zillow.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Its my brother's property. He hasnt listed it or anything on it yet. Also comes with an autistic wierdo and 20+ dogs if you want a discount

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Is there a more cucked "job" than driving an uber? You do all the work, bear all the risk, pay for the depreciation and operation on the car, just so you can hand over a huge cut of your income to some random company.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

it is more cucked to be forced to show up at the same place every day at the exact same time to work for another man

uber, you really have limited interaction with other people and their mistakes, you just drive mostly

the only thing better would probably driving a semi or a security guard

driving semi though you have a ton of liability for a frickup, you can't really fail as an uber driver, at least in my experience

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

CDL trucking is gigacucked dude
        you're under federal jurisdiction, the DOT exists simply to frick with you and ruin your life, you have to comply with a billion moronic regulations at all times, keep your gay little logbook like a slave, (if company driver) your company has blackboxes and even cameras that monitor you all the time, they even watch what RPM you're shifting at to save 1 cent on fuel, even when you're not at work all your driving infraction penalties are increased, 4 wheeler cagies treat you like shit, you have to maneuver your class 8 on local roads designed for Camrys, most people hate you for jake braking, leftists hate you because omg big diesel engine loud scrary smells bad ew poopoo peepee, every at fuel stations hates you, your company hates you, the wagies at the yards/docks/terminals/whatever hate you, you have no legal protections, you're liable for everything

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

true that, it's only gotten worse it seems

imagine being my grandpa, had 5 kids with my grandma and walked out on her, trucking before all the regulations, probably slamming lot lizards all around the country

incredible what we've lost

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

6 actually

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

my dad was trucking right before it got gigacucked
            driving a fixed route, night shift, risking his life every run doing liquefied compressed gas intermodal stuff, where if anything sparked during unloading, you would be having a closed-casket funeral
            for hardly any money

he was a deadbeat too, lmao
            trucking attracts some real scum

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

funny

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Car, wear, depreciation, gas, tires, brakes
        >Insurance - you legally have to get commercial insurance for doing uber, door dash, etc
        >No health insurance, get ready to drop $700/ month on marketplace insurance
        >Risk of getting in an accident
        It's for kids on their parents' insurance with a car their parents gave them and it's very exploitative imo.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

are you aware of the current "value" of a 2007 chrystler town and country

it's like 2k

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What's worse is it pays under minimum wage now. But this is exactly the type of moronic job someone who drives a 15 year old Chrysler van would do lmao.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

bro you may have the only DaimlerChrysler-era Chrysler minivan that hasn't been sent to the crusher

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I'm a small town boy and grandma didn't drive it much ya dig

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What? Those things are everywhere. Every welfare mom, Mexican tradesman or hoarder has one. They're full of mixed race kids with mom ashing out the window, have a ladder strapped to it, or piled to the gills with trash. They're more iron oxide than anything else at this point but they have NOT gone to the crusher,

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Mexicans drive the Odyssey.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I guess they know how to change transmissions

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Chrysler and Dodge vans

Literally the shittiest quality vans on the planet. Literally anything is better.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I was told this model can go 300k miles, the only problem is rust

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

My mom bought a dodge caravan in like 2002 and we had that forever but looking back on it even she (knows nothing about cars) regrets it and says she should've gotten an odyssey or sienna

Caravans are the fricking worst of them all, forgot to mention. I know three different people who have had nothing but problems with them. Electrical issues, starter issues, transmission problems, many leaks, interior falling apart, doors and trunk opening on their own at any time, other random bullshit.

It is my life mission that I make sure that no one around me ever buys a Caravan. Maybe they were better years ago (they were popular as fleet vehicles in some cases, storm chaser groups liked them) but woweeeeee, literally any other van is better nowadays.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>storm chaser groups liked them
          I Watched the movie "Twister" last week. I think dodge paid them to make their vehicles look good. Its like a commercial for dodge ram with the fleet of black minivans is on the other team a small distance behind the danger

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Riiight, Caravans for Jonas' group in the film. I guess it worked, they did become a popular choice among chasers and with the NWS back in that day. Only for a time though. By the 2010's, various SUVs became more popular.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

FIL had one with 240k miles and gave it to his grandson who kills everything he drives with neglect and it's STILL going. A 200X Caravan is one of the few Mopar vehicles worth owning. They don't die as much as just dissolve.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

My mom bought a dodge caravan in like 2002 and we had that forever but looking back on it even she (knows nothing about cars) regrets it and says she should've gotten an odyssey or sienna

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>has to use an ancient mopar minivan doing uber runs.
    If anything, the Black person is in standing better than you are. He has a job that pays a fixed hourly rate, and likely has marketable mechanic skills that's transferable. I don't think you're in any better position.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

he literally couldn't open my trunk, you're just proving the job market is a total scam with low tier apes allowed to advance, I should be able to punch this guy in the stomach as compensation for him fricking up my inspection

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Uhh you’re going to get great ratings on Uber if this is your attitude to people in general. If you watched him struggling why didn’t you use a little charm and go over and show him how it worked? For the cost of being nice (free) you’re now out the inspection charge and have to wait for another. Get a grip or driving people for a living isn’t for you.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

there were other things "wrong" with it, I'll be seeing another mechanic, obviously the fact that this moron didn't know how to open my trunk makes me skeptical in his ability to say that other things are fricked up and that it can't pass inspection

my current rating is 97 percent positive

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

There's this spergy tomboy-in-overalls type girl that works at my local midas that is hopelessly in love with me and I get embarrassed for her whenever I get an oil change and she comes shambling up to my window to hand me the invoice.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

incredible

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

She puts on an airy voice and gives me puppy dog eyes and the whole 9 yards. She also stands there for an uncomfortably long time and I always have to verbally dismiss her in the nicest way possible.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>tomboy-in-overalls
      pics now

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I don't have any creep pics. Just picture a 5' square shouldered autistic girl wearing glasses glasses with dyed blonde hair in a pony tail. She's probably like 21-22.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I don't get why you wouldn't give her a chance.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Anon… that girl sounds like a golden ticket to me. Why haven’t you asked her out yet?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Really now post a pic.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>use muscle
    The point of good taxi is elegancy. Fix your shit.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

it was stuck and I unstuck it easily, it's probably fine now

the zoomer didn't understand the system

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You shit was goanna automatically failed if one or more passenger door or trunk was not easy to be opened, if you knew your shit was fricked up to begin with why didn't you get it repaired, just remember the customer will report to Uber and that GM will lock that account until it is fix, so it's best to solve the issue now before you welcome into the program, stop being a litte b***h about it.

-the guy who review your shitbox
    Verification not required.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

There's no fricking way one of those rustbuckets is passing a livery inspection.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *