This is an insult to luxury vehicles. For it's feature set and build quality it shouldn't be more than $200k

This is an insult to luxury vehicles
For it's feature set and build quality it shouldn't be more than $200k

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I still can’t believe that of all the extravagant Cadillac concepts we’ve had over the years that this is the one GM finally decides to build.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Because the CIA already looks stupid only having one EV to drive with its sentry surveillance to spy for the CIA, and already having invested and profited off of Tesla stock, they’re the only morons that can afford a luxury EV to make it look like they’re regular rich people, not a fed.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Remember what Dan Akerson took from you

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

this with supercruise and a coupe option would have been 100% cadillac.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

like the escala?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

This would have been an American car to aspire to. Goddamnit Cadillac, I want it so bad.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Did this even have a roof?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Allegedly it had a soft top, which I don't think I've ever witnessed

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

God GM is moronic

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I can't picture anyone who can afford it wanting to buy something that looks so much like any other luxury car
        Yes you had to spend a lot to get that big piece of glass on the top. I don't care. It just looks and drives like any other EV.

This is at least unique, it's worth existing

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Every journalist who's had their hands on one seems to say the suspension is god-tier, but otherwise it's just an EV to me.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The savagegeese reviews speak very highly of these things. Like it was designed by car people. Not ev homosexuals who just want a battery with wheels.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They paid for a glowing review

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Everything I disagree with is fake and everything I agree with is real

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nothing is real

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/3tT18kL.jpeg

Did this even have a roof?

best one reporting in

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Cadillac should've fully committed to that. Sure, it fits absolutely no large car or truck platform GM has, but GM literally makes the presidential limo.
        >build platform for presidential limo
        >make that platform profitable by making ultraluxury cars for professional white collar criminals
        >print money because professional white collar criminals control money printer

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Would look really cool with a hard top

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

All of the engineering, design, testing, certification, tooling, employees, and manufacturing for a car costs a lot.
    If you’re making something in very small quantities and have to switch over a production line of a car that actually sells then it’s going to be expensive. Mark it up by 100% or so and now it’s a halo car.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

But a car like this has the government backing because how are the Democrats going to look if they’re constantly pulling the green new deal or electric car crap and the presidential limo is still a gas guzzling piece of shit from the 2000’s?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Because the CIA already looks stupid only having one EV to drive with its sentry surveillance to spy for the CIA, and already having invested and profited off of Tesla stock, they’re the only morons that can afford a luxury EV to make it look like they’re regular rich people, not a fed.

Go be Schizophrenic somewhere else

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

No!

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>ever paying more than $40k for a GM product
    I went to test drive a Blackwing, barely felt different than a Cruise rentacar. You really have to be braindead to buy an expensive GM. Their expensive models really only exist for low class morons that win the lottery or get an inheritance. Nobody with any sense, money, class, or intelligence would buy one of these trashcans. (actually smart product development from GM though knowing Rick from Florida may get an insurance settlement for $250k and has no knowledge that actually good cars even exist).

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you shopped some older wheels on it and told me this was a concept from 2007 I'd believe you without question

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Mid 2000s concept cars should be what 2020s car look like

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You mean 20K?

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I literally don't care. You need to make 240k or 350k net to reasonably afford a Supra (3 month rule). Nobody is looking at these cars.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

car people don't follow those rules.... if they can pay for it monthly they will buy it, no matter the months or APR

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

There's only three rules for car people:
        1. do I like it
        2. can I buy it
        3. yes I will buy it

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I have to make over a quarter million to get a Supra
      Yeah frick that

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous