2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

doorknobs

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

macaroni and spray bottles

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Have you considered purchasing a high powered laser?

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

you're not the boss of me now

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Solas tape.
    Or, mount fog lights facing backwards with red lenses.
    My Saab had rear fogs that I put obnoxiously bright LEDs into to use for return fire against dudebros and their brodozers

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Rear fogs are based

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>brown nipples
        fricking disgusting.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

[...]

Texture matters a lot more than color, rather suck on some puffy and firm brown nipples than on flabby pink pancakes

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

too bad you have shit taste, brown nips are delicious

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

My BMW has auto dimming mirrors, stop driving an econobox.

Someday I'll take Lujan for a ride in my luxury car.

>brown nipples
        fricking disgusting.

homosexual.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>My Saab had rear fogs that I put obnoxiously bright LEDs into to use for return fire against dudebros and their brodozers

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Tape thread?

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Tape leg?

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

5% rear window tint

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

just start shooting
    it'll work itself out eventually

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This is the shit I want regulated. This is a rare instance where I want the democrats that run California and la county to fricking do something.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I’m right there with you. First governor or presidential candidate who at least mentions this growing problem of blinding headlights gets my vote. Light pollution in general is one of the few things I’d support legislation to address. Every shop in my area has fricking floodlights lighting up the corner, driving through my town at night feels like driving in a stadium, it’s ridiculous.
      >muh homeless people
      That’s a separate problem that should also be addressed. But I want to see the fricking stars at night damn it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I’m right there with you. First governor or presidential candidate who at least mentions this growing problem of blinding headlights gets my vote. Light pollution in general is one of the few things I’d support legislation to address. Every shop in my area has fricking floodlights lighting up the corner, driving through my town at night feels like driving in a stadium, it’s ridiculous.
      >muh homeless people
      That’s a separate problem that should also be addressed. But I want to see the fricking stars at night damn it.

need this shit to apply to roadworks too. road crews leave their trucks with the headlights on instead of just the parking lamps, the glare blinds you from seeing whatever cones they put.
      last night i didn't even realise they were waving me through till one of them honked the horn because i couldn't see their hands from all the glare.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Same. Obnoxious headlights and Jeet scammers are the two issues that could unite the nation.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>cumskins can't handle light
    lmao pathetic cuckbois

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Why do you ask that? How many BMWs does Lujan like a guy to have?
    Keep in mind I will rub her feet after she does all that marching in her army boots.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/GcnkdCP.jpg

My BMW has auto dimming mirrors, stop driving an econobox.

Someday I'll take Lujan for a ride in my luxury car.
      [...]
      homosexual.

https://i.imgur.com/o0lOBiH.jpg

Rear fogs are based

>a literal prostitute for the government
      Dude fricking have a nice day.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Tape question
    Does putting The Tape near your brake lights drown them out in situations where Brightgays need to see them?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yes

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

even better, the tape does nothing at all since it reflects most intensely back to the source, which is the headlight and not the driver's eyes. at most the driver is just seeing something light up, but it's not a nuisance or irritating the way their headlights affect other drivers. so it's basically pointless and tapegays are moronic.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It seems to do ok at shutting off automatic high beams

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

you've said this multiple times yet in real world testing the observation angle is still wide enough that even about 2-3 car lengths away it's still noticeable even with just halogens. i imagine LEDs that are constantly running full brightness no matter what would be even brighter still if the tape is below the cutoff.
        another anon already mentioned that people stay the frick away from him with the tape jej

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I have 'sigmatism so these bright-ass headlights are painfully blinding. Everyday i have to get my eyes roasted from these goddamn jeeps and f-150s with lighthouse beacons. Riding my ass lighting up the world like god on the first day

I want to rig a strobe to my back window so I can fight back against these frickers riding my ass.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Is that a Nissan Hardbody?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *