This is the most perfect DIY repair car ever made in the history of human transportation.

This is the most perfect DIY repair car ever made in the history of human transportation.

service manual where every fckin step to repair every single shit in the car is clearly descriped including videos and pictures? Here ya go m8

https://service.tesla.com/docs/Model3/ServiceManual/en-us/

Spare part catalog where you can find detailed drawings on every single piece of the car including spare part numbers and detailed describtions? Here ya go m8

https://epc.tesla.com/

You need spare parts for the car ? Thanks to MILLIONS of cars of exactly the same type all equipped with the same shit you can find EVERYTHING (including the HV battery for 5000$) on ebay for DIRT CHEAP (matrix LED headlights 200$, entertainment screen 200$)

Thank you dear americans for providing the ultimate driving experience to the world, cheers, the world.

P.S. Toolbox V3 open to use for everybody so you can pair your new motor and or battery to your car yourself, cheers m8

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>ev
    homosexualmobile didnt read dont care

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

gay car for gay people.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

New cars, especially from new manufacturers in the market always get shit on by enthusiasts as impossible to work on, or as being aimed at women or homosexuals.
    Then when they get older, with millions on the road, suddenly they hit a point where they are easy to work on compared to new cars and have a lot of resources available.
    Beetle, Mustang, Honda Civic, etc. Model 3 is just the latest example of that trend.

Just forget your preconceived notions and really think about it for a moment. The Model 3 SR+ is a RWD, MR layout, ~300hp sedan, that weighs less and has better power delivery than a number of modern internal combustion sports cars, and you can get one used for under $20k.
    This is the moment to start buying these cars because in a few years they will be the next car kids here rage about as being owned by old guys who 'know what they got'.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>sedan
      gay. bloat

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Perhaps, but still lighter weight than a lot of new sports cars.
        Same thing that worked in favor of older hatchbacks and sedans in the past.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>as impossible to work on, or as being aimed at women or homosexuals.

Which is hilarious because only women or homos are too incompetent to work on them.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>to repair every single shit in the car is clearly descriped including videos and pictures?
    battery?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

yeah bruh also that is 100% described

gay car for gay people.

when are you going to detransition?

>ev
      homosexualmobile didnt read dont care

the homosexualmobile is faster than everything you will ever own

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Just when I thought I was in, THEY PUSH ME BACK OUT

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Has to be more to that story. Did they write a mean tweet about Elon beforehand?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>2015
      >9 years ago

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>2015
      >refuses
      100% more likely its just they had no parts available given the size of the company at the time. They were barely selling couple thousands of car in total. And maybe few dozens a year in other countries.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

And then the car is bricked because Tesla flags the car as being wrecked and you don't get any software support.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

how would they "brick" it? lmao, the worst thing they could do is refuse to repair it, but nowadays we got plenty of fhird party tesla workshops + you can use the toolbox V3 yourself to do all kinds of software shenanigans

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Is the software and hardware running this computerized monstrosity called an car free and open source?
    No?
    Can I compile and modify the source code and firmware for the car myself and upload it to the car?
    No?
    Not a perfect DIY repair car.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

there are like 3 people autistic enough on this planet (including you) that would do shit like this, so - not relevant

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Anon, Tesla literally just runs GNU/Linux this has been known for years.
      There are third-party distributions you can run specifically designed for cars.
      There is even fully open software and hardware available for the powertrain.
      It is why Tesla is the most popular for kit EV builds.

The limiting factor has been NACS fast charging, but it is an open standard now as well.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Tesla runs Carbuntu as its more user friendly, but a lot of enthusiasts go with Carbian, or freeFSD, and mustang users sometimes run Fordora.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

do you suffer from ADHD?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Actually yes, but i can't tell anyone because its a secret

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

the car itself isn't FOSS

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Cars are in the public domain.
          Guess what shape a wheel is?
          Do you need a license to draw a circle?

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Pretty cool move on Tesla's part. Wish all auto makers did this.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Omae wa mou shindeiru

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I think I've seen you before.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Rube Goldberg machine cultists are so buttmad right now.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That is not a Rube Goldberg cartoon nor does it resemble one. It's hilarious people who never saw those cartoons use the term.

Non-techies are moronic.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>including the HV battery for 5000$

Lmao even if you ever get the car started enjoy your 60 miles of range

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

why would you say that?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Because you are tubby. Hmm?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

what? are you autistic?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Hmm? A little too tubby in the tummy-tum? Hmm?

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

if so, thats awesome.
    these gay ass car companies should be forced to give free access to the basic maintenance procedures for their vehicles. oil, fluids, brakes. oil is pretty easy, but brakes on say a hybrid? not something you can just jump into without knowing the little nuances

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Lol Tesla won't let do any of this shit. Getting parts for Teslas is also a complete pain as they're all tied up in current production cars.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I make under 75k so I can take full advantage of the fed used credit. There are 2020 3s with 85k miles for $19,000. So I could grab one, with still 40k on the HV battery warranty, for $15000. Hmm...... tempting

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Right to repair, open source software and free manuals from tesla are a huge step in the right direction, but I wouldn't call it >the most perfect DIY repair car ever made in the history of human transportation.
    Old soviet vehicle repair manuals are extremely in-depth, to the point of giving diagrams and instructions on how to machine your own engine components if needed. I think old fords also did that, like the Model T and Model A and such had instructions on how to machine your own plain bearings

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

T and A Model Fords use Babbit bearings so there is no prospect of ever running out.
      They were sold in an era when blacksmith shops were common (and often impressively sophisticated) and when machine shops often had their own foundries.

A plumbers pot could make bearings all day.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

the ford transit of the future.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

you just described a subaru
    you're also ESL

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *