This is what buying a base model Camaro and slapping LT1 badges on poorly looks like

This is what buying a base model Camaro and slapping LT1 badges on poorly looks like

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

more respectable than some busrider posting some modified civic talking about how a cheap civic can totally gap a camaro, yet he himself doesn't even own one.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

A $3k civic with a few simple mods will gap a camaro lt1

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

LOL

LMAO

factory badges often come out imperfect, not sure why you'd care either way about this though

LOL!

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The quality of DA gets lower everyday. By 2030, it’ll be barely comprehensible.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Can someone just remind him to post an engine bay pick every time from now on?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I don't believe he will, because he knows we know it's not.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

factory badges often come out imperfect, not sure why you'd care either way about this though

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Especially if you put them on after the fact

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

LT1s don't have the little Camaro badge placed below the LT1 badge and factory LT1s come from the factory with the correct spacing.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How many badges do you need?

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous Mogul

>post pics of the engine bay, and there will be an end to the horror

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Bacon
      Absolutely haram habibi. Pork is forbidden by Allah. On the holy month of Ramadan no less.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Why are europoors so mindbroken over BMW?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

It's Amerimutts, not europoors. BMW and mercedes produce pretty quality products, while amerimutts are stuck with gm and ford trash.
          So they create forced memes to cope.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No, it's literally jealous europoors that have imported millions of these browns and rage that their government gives them free rent and enough money to buy a BMW and it makes them seethe. Americans don't associate BMW with sand Black folk.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

americans associate BMW with regular Black folk.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Nigs literally put brand names over anything, so yes they love to overextend themselves on luxury goods because appearances are everything to their culture.

You could interpret it both ways
            Either way if you cant judge the merits of a car without resorting to stereotypes then you should be shot. If you care about how people perceive you based on the car you drive, you should be shot. You're not a man anymore at that point.

I agree and it's why I think euromutts crying about how their browns drive better cars than them is just bitter moronation.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You could interpret it both ways
            Either way if you cant judge the merits of a car without resorting to stereotypes then you should be shot. If you care about how people perceive you based on the car you drive, you should be shot. You're not a man anymore at that point.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Americans don't associate BMW with sand Black folk.
            kek, the frick. all they do is buy mercedes and bmw in hopes of luring in white women. thats like their thing.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I used to work at valvoline, most dune coons drive Toyota's in the U.S. by far from my experience.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Fret not brother for it is imitation bacon. You can tell by how shit it looks.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Alas Brother, I am a bad muslim, for it is Hempler's Applewood REAL BACON

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Wouldn't an LT1 have nicer wheels?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Bigger brakes at least.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/XSYxugZ.png

LMAO LOOK AT THIS BRAKELET
        MY FRICKEN COBALT HAS BREMBO BRAKES

The lt1 trim was made up around the entire basis of supplying a v8 at the lowest cost possible.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I almost feel sorry for that Camaro poster getting called out like that.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Well he's been comparing his """LT1""" to the SS trims, saying that the LT1 is actually better looking...
      When in reality he doesn't even have the LT1 with V8 XD.
      Deserves to be brutally called out.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

True. Shameless upbadging should be called out more often.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

LMAO LOOK AT THIS BRAKELET
    MY FRICKEN COBALT HAS BREMBO BRAKES

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I walked past a AMG A45S at the gas station yesterday driven by some fat purple haired zoomer b***h, first thing I noticed was teh base model brakes under the AMG (rep) wheels

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>BREMBO BRAKES
      I can't not ever see this as BIMBO BRAKES in my head.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Lol true, some people have it say bimbo on the caliper

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Look at this little babby engine trying to disguise itself as a v8. Is this the recoil factor here or is it a v6? Should we start taking bets?

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Looks good to me, base models don't come with those wheels or rims. Schizo threads keep shitting up this board.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That's not an LT1, it's a base 4cyl or 6cyl.

Giveaways: the red/white/blue Camaro badge (does not exist on LT1), the small brakes (LT1s have Brembos front, SS have Brembos front+rear and 6 piston front vs 4-piston front on LT1)

t. own an LT1, like every other poster on this board apparently

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

ahh man, this reminds me of the performance package v8 mustang ricer that was claiming it was intercooled

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I always see fricked up lt1 decals. Be it from Tyrone at the gm plant or frickers taking it through drive through washes these decals suck dick. They should've made it a grill logo like the SS.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

How's that fricked up, it looks fine. I've personally never noticed a noticeably misaligned LT1 fender badge :shrug:

15. 2 months ago
    p

I like to shove Camaro manual shift knobs up my butthole!

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

pathetic - moreso he's on o 24/7 trying to flex his camero, the budget ricer version out of all of them

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>mustang intercooler
    >base model fake badge camaro
    >terminally online pentastar
    >DA - auto

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i'm gonna take a shower and a nap

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *