This is your average?

This is your average DA poster, literal brain damaged morons or bus riders.

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I don't think any anon would willingly get a 20%+ interest rate.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No credit bad credit bankruptcy ex-wife taking half your check 3 secret other families? nobody walks home!
      310K!!!!!!

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

O is full of low testosterone peter pan boy children

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Irvine
    That's got to be some Asian or Indian medical students first purchase after his first big boy job after getting into Kaiser or Arrowhead hospital

Gone are the days of.doctors buying Buicks and Cadillacs, they get Lexus Mercs BMW or fricking "Genesis" shit

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

well id hope so since cadillac and buick havent been a thing for 30 years or more

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Cadillac and Buick are the survivors.
        You're thinking of Pontiac and Oldsmobile.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Cadillac and buick have not produced cars that compete with actual luxury brands for over 30 years, realistically more like 40-50

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, because the American expectation shifted to believe that true luxury (status) was derived from having an imported car. Even if Cadillac decided to make the moat luxurious car in existance, it would STILL be seen as lesser to a fricking Golf.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Thats a lot of cope for one post

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Not cope if it's true.

Ask a normie if they'd rather have a CTS or a Jetta. They'll take the Jetta every time.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No one considers VW a fancy car. Youd be correct if you substituted BMW or Mercedes, which would be an infinitely better car than an upbadged GM shitter

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Only rich people drive VW here, or anything foreign at all. Mighta skewed me.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

They’ll take the CTS and be surprised Volkswagen is still sold in America

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why are you crying so much, tell cadillac or lincoln to make a good fricking car, and then Ill buy it.
      Its not my fault lincoln only sells cuckovers and suvs
      Or that buick also only sells cuckovers and suvs except they look even gayer and cuckier than lincoln's.
      Or that cadillac no longer sells an NA v8 like Lexus or at least an I6 like BMW
      >t. indian american software engineer who got my first big boy job looking for car

Not cope if it's true.

Ask a normie if they'd rather have a CTS or a Jetta. They'll take the Jetta every time.

I agree with your sentiment, but this has been the case for a long time. People have always viewed german imports as being more premium, while cadillacs are for those who cant afford german, or have some sense of patriotism for American cars (even though they are produced in mexico lol). Because German cars are objectively better luxury wise, this makes sense to me.
      So thats why cadillac even decided to step into the performance segment in the first place, they cant win on the luxury front or the overall "clout" front.
      But no one is choosing a volkswagen over a cadillac.
      Buick has always been for old people, and now their market is for soccer moms.
      Also at my tech office, no one would ever consider a camaro or mustang or corvette over a porsche/german counter parts. That doesn't make sense to me, though, as power/$ has always been in the hands of american cars.
      I would like a premium sedan, and i would REALLY like to get the ct4-v blackwing, but a turbo V6 it has is just so fricken gay. The ct5-v blackwing is out of reach cost wise.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Also no indian or asian medical students would make such a stupid purchase. If you can make it through medical school you are also probably good at finances.
      This screams Black person, white,spic, or mutt trash.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>literal brain damaged morons
    speaking of which, that image is a photoshop. try doing the math on the numbers.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Must be fake. WTF would agree to this finance this BS? It'll be a repo job in 3 months time if not sooner.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This is giga Chad alpha red pilled based and omega maximum deluxe wtf are you on about? You couldn't qualify for this even if your mom gave you $100,000

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>CA
      Those people are most likely pulling in $15k+/mo after taxes so that's not really all that much.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

how are they not able to put money aside and just buy the truck eventually?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

if you're making good money, why subject yourself to paying over 300k for an M3

I would assume that when you have a steady stream of money coming in from a job with guaranteed security, and you have a lot leisure bucks left at the end of every month, you tend to optimize your time to maximize your life enjoyment rather than wait X years doing nothing. Life is short, especially when you have to work. Some people look at things from the perspective of "what can I pay for and enjoy now" as opposed to "what can I do to have spent the least in the end." Not that I'd understand since I'm massive poorgay driving a 25 year old camry.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

no intelligent person ever thinks this way no matter how much money they make

anon there are simpler answers and simpler forces at work:
            these people may get paid enough to afford the monthly, but they certainly are not really intelligent or capable enough to live that way forever.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

if you're making good money, why subject yourself to paying over 300k for an M3

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>F250
      If you are doing anything less than hauling every single day that you need at the most a F150, and that is the absolute most

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The f150 comes with 0 engine options that wont anhero within 10 years so thats a hard no from me

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Why are you rewarding Ford for not giving good engines options by giving them more money?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I hate Ford but my dad's 21 y.o. 300K mile twin turbo F150 is laughing at you. It can still smoke whatever turd you drive and it only took oil changes and tires to get there.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

If you're implying he has an F-150 lightning, it's supercharged not twin turbo, zoomie. Learn what daddy has before you try to flex

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Until that one day you need to pull a gooseneck or do something where you actually need the F-250, then the truck you bought is inadequate.
        You don't get to decide what someone needs.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>12k warranty

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

this thread will have 250+ replies even though you can clearly tell the borrowers same is Ben Dover

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Tbf, I bought a 7.3 F350 for 10k cash and it had 300k miles on it. I don’t have any room to talk lol. Was fully rebuilt tho

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i never even considered that some people's car payments could be more than the worst mortgage payments i had to make
    i drive i4 200hp econobox but at least i paid cash

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

What car

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

'24 mazda3

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>paid cash
          >2024 Mazda3
          Bait used to be believable.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>i drive i4 200hp econobox
      I'd rather live in a tree, /LGBT/ is probably more your speed.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>I'd rather ride the bus
        suit yourself bro!

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

144 payments of over 2 THOUSAND DOLLARS? YOURE PAYING FOR 3 CARS BRO WHAT THE FRICK IS WRONG WITH YOU

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>a $98k car ends up costing over $300,000

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GO AHEAD AND TELL ME I'M JUST MAD BECAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD IT I WOULD LOVE TO LAUGH UNTIL I SHIT MYSELF

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

this shit is pretty moronic, but i was looking at some UK car company websites and they seem to default to 96 month loans. can any bongs confirm if that's the typical loan period?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *